If you're short, it is your duty to impregnate the tallest woman you can find...

If you're short, it is your duty to impregnate the tallest woman you can find, in order to upgrade your manlet bloodline. Do not be discouraged by the memes, you will find your long woman.

Attached: 72f18133dfea9eed41e31cea348d60c6_1.webm (576x1024, 1.58M)

Never lose hope

Attached: 0f6a09637c5eb41d03c99186c9af6a2b_1.webm (576x1024, 1.89M)

Actually very tall usually means not healthy. I'd rather knock up thick chicks, they make healthier babies in their wombs

6'2 virgin here. It's literary just confidence.

If you're short, you're most likely a nonwhite or got nonwhite blood in you.

The rest of you brown goblins could be like your refugee brethren in Europe. There are now 5'3 Moroccans raping long legged Dutch girls and spreading their seed that way.

Nah. I’m 5’6” and my wife is 5’2”. We’re evolutionarily superior - lower center of gravity, smaller targets, can get into and hide in smaller spaces, don’t require as much food.
We’re going to be eating the Tall Ones when the collapse comes.

Obviously brown people are shorter on average but I've seen plenty of short white guys, they're not that rare

I'm short and I found getting tall girls was actually fairly easy I mean, it's not weird for some of them since the yare taller than most everyone anyway.
I had a couple of really sweet ones but I was too young to appreciate them. Don't drink alcohol fellas.

I am 5'6, my fiancee is 5'10. I got very lucky that I met one of the rare girls who isn't obsessed with height. I literally found a unicorn because she is family oriented, baby crazy, and quite the beauty too....I wonder when the other shoe is gonna drop. I totally expect God to do something to rob me of my happiness...like one of us gets terminal cancer or our kid becomes trans or something. My life experience tells me that I am not meant to have nice things.

>It's literary just confidence
I don't even think it's that
It's the face
I wasn't even that confident until 18/19 after I had bagged a few
I just have the face of a roman sculpture
First few chicks I fell backwards into
After that you learn, and it goes to easy mode
Most of the girls I pulled I did it in cargo shorts and sandals when I was broke
t. King of the manlets height

:(

I am totally paranoid something bad is coming...my life has been pretty rough. I had planned to withdraw from society within 5 years until I met her last June. For now I will live in bliss until my world comes crashing down again.

Just have daughters.

7'4" homo here. Um... Nevermind.

No but get ready to do all the dishes.

This. Height is useless if you don't have the personality to back it up.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-08-17_at_10.48.11_AM.jpg (600x734, 77.22K)

Short girls are better sex, sorry son but you're going to have to accept your manlethood as a fair consequence of daddy being effortlessly able manhandle and toss mommy around during your conception

I don't reccomend it. Try to get girls AT MOST the same height as you. For marriage dynamics having a taller girl is not very good, unless you are pretty strong and alpha to keep the bitch in place.

She is crazy about keeping things clean and doing housework too. I really think God is toying with me. Something bad is probably gonna happen soon. When it does...I wonder if I can even be angry at Him, because at least I got to have this experience with her.

Be thankful for what God has given you. Cherish it and be thankful every day that you get to have it.

> Remember that all we have is “on loan” from Fortune, which can reclaim it without our permission—indeed, without even advance notice. Thus, we should love all our dear ones, but always with the thought that we have no promise that we may keep them forever—nay, no promise even that we may keep them for long. - Seneca.

Thanks user, I am trying to do that. But I live with paranoia and terror during my quiet moments alone.

That dude is definitely a closeted homo.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT WING, NO TRUE RIGHT WINGER WOULD POST SUCH HOGWASH.

HARD WORK! I KEEP SEEING THESE DEMORALISATION THREADS WHICH ARE THE OPPOSITE OF FASCIST RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY

INB4 MANLET. SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT NON RIGHT WING THINGS AND BEING BORN SUPERIOR, I HAD TALL FRIENDS GFS OFFER ME SEX AND TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD LOOKING THE BABIES I GIVE HER WOULD BE.

FACE WITH SKINNY/ATHLETIC BODY MOGS HEIGHT 10\10 TIMES WITH FEMALES.

IVE HAD --MULTIPLE!!!-- "HIGHLY EDUCATED AND PROSPEROUS FEMALES" HINT JOKE ABOUT HOW IM GOING TO MARRY RICH AND ACTUAL GIRLS STRAIGHT OUT SAY THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF ME FINANCIALLY I DONT HAVE TO WORRY, BEGGING FOR ME AS A PARTNER.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT UNNWANTED FEMALE ATTENTION FEELS LIKE AND PUSSY ON A PLATTER EVERYWHERE YOU GO

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THIS LIFE.

HAVING SAID THAT THIS IS NOT RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY AND DEFINITLY PSY-OP DEMORALIZATION. FACE AND HEIGHT ARE NOT RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY HARD WORK AND OVERCOMING BOSTACLES IS!

IM LEAVING THIS PLACE FOR A FEW MOTNHS AGAIN WILL ACHIEVE THINGS BEFORE I RETURN AGAIN. AVERAGE JOES ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME, I HOPE IVE HELPED THE REAL ONES OUT THERE!

Attached: 2352352-aragorn1.jpg (960x635, 81.74K)

>If you're short, it is your duty to impregnate the tallest woman you can find,
this is not how it works
it's your duty to be killed by a 6" negro chad while he impregnates 100 females

Shut up fag

just give your kid peptides to boost hgh
its 2021 stop acting retarded
its not rocket science

>implying he can reach over the sink

HGH changes your facial structure and gives you a neanderthal look. It grows all your bones including your facial bones. Just look at Joe Rogan before HGH, he used to be a handsome little guy.

Attached: ca39c3dcd1f88269180b4d8143c1f2eb (1).jpg (736x920, 105.21K)

>its 2021

Hello time traveller

nah tall women are aren't my thing I'm 5'8" and I love dicking spinners.....you faggot lanklet autismos have a run at the amazonians

I am not very good looking, so that is not an optio

I don't like tall women

>HGH changes your facial structure and gives you a neanderthal look.
It gives you a godlike jawline just look at all the meatheads before and after hgh.
First thing I am doing if I ever get some cash is getting some of that shit I am still 18 so might even get a couple more inches.

Here's another one
> Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now take what's left and live it properly - Marcus Aurelius

In terms of the relationship, my advice would be (1) if she picks up on your paranoia, you'll likely drive her away and (2) marry and knock her up before she gets a firm foothold on the corporate ladder. Regardless of where she works, young women these days get catapulted up the corpo management structure.

>I am still 18 so might even get a couple more inches
By "growing your bones" I meant it increases bone density, not bone length. It won't make you taller, it will just make your bones thicker and you will have neanderthal face.

HGH will only make you taller if you haven't stopped naturally growing yet

Is hgh why i started getting uglier between the ages od 16 and 22? My brow now is way too large