Are euros retarded?

>Odessa orchestra calls for peace and a no fly zone.
What do Europeans think closing the sky means in their warped minds?

Attached: I5yKTzD8QZY-1.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1iZuJjlyJqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don’t understand that someone must enforce a no-fly zone for it to be effective

I think something is seriously lost in translation here. How could they not understand that of course someone must enforce it.

Every inch of Ukraine is covered by Russian SAMs inside Russia. In order to establish a "No-Fly Zone" in Ukraine...it requires not just shooting down Russian planes....but it also requires attacking Russian SAMs and their control sites.

QUESTION: Why should NATO start war with Russia?

It's called UK delivering Starstreak missiles to Ukraine.

War is peace

They think that they call it a no-fly zone and Russia will abide it
But why they want a no-fly zone ?
Because the media tells them that evil Russia bombing civilians
Fucking hypocrites

>Why should NATO start war with Russia?
Boomers I speak to don't view it that way. "We're Democracy, Pootin is a dicktater." They all have the same policy as Hillary Clinton. The only reason a lot of them like Trump was because he was anti-china they didn't really buy into the non-intervention part of his plan.

Attached: BabyBoomers.jpg (1152x648, 98.71K)

Same shit as calling experimental gene therapy a vaccine . The media cant call it fifor r what it is because people will obviously be against it so they news speak it

>They don’t understand
For the past month, I'm sure even Zelenskyy don't understand what that means.

80% of people are retarded

Euros are definitely included in this.

They're just faggots looking for attention with their instruments.

Unironically, this.

Attached: boomerpilled.jpg (1600x1200, 504.5K)

They don't think that far ahead.
US actually has a prime time to strike. You have warhawks getting antsy in DC that have been using the excuse of "Russia can compete with us" for the last 80 years. Well, Russia just proved they couldn't take fucking Ukraine, from all reports they appear to be losing or at least tied. The US took Iraq, which has a somewhat decent Army, in a week (not counting the occupation and insurrection, which are impossible to win). If I'm the US I'm going

A) The optics of our military spending will need a new excuse
B) Russia is weak for the taking, plus with the combined power of the rest of Europe, albeit shithole militaries outside of arguably the French, the time to strike is now.

Boomer hate is undeserved. If you had copious amounts of money, imagine you made 450,000$ a year, and grew up in the 90s when politics was gay and movies were kino and the internet was in it's infancy, you're telling me you wouldn't buy 2 homes, a boat, and invest a shitload of money in your retirement? Bullshit. Boomers did exactly what was expected. You're probably just pissed off because you're not successful. Many such cases.

>Are euros retarded
you mean ukrainians who elected a jewish comedian who got them into war with russia who happens to be their next door neighbor and then play the victim and cry poor me

Where are the planes USA/Poland promised to Ukraine ?

>What do Europeans think closing the sky means in their warped minds?

Attached: no-no-square-dance.gif (220x391, 2.62M)

You are not immune to propaganda.
youtu.be/1iZuJjlyJqs

They abandoned that idea

Yo be fair Russia wouldn't do anything. It wouod be contained to Russia. Russia fears us more than you understand.

>Russia wouldn't do anything
The future President of Russia would not be so lenient.

Attached: 170907-nemtsova-ramzan-kadyrov-hero_udvtjj.jpg (1200x675, 105.77K)

This if nukes weren’t on the table the west could remove Russia from the map with conventional means. Honestly keep Putin in power all he has done is destroy Russias once great power. At this point that retard is more of a benefit to the west then someone actually competent taking over.

Attached: 25FFD60E-10F3-4603-8C82-16B02D3875B9.jpg (900x1081, 161.74K)

So no more ghosts of Kiev ? Amusing realy