Why is France like that?

Attached: france ukrainian refugees mixed with niggers.jpg (732x1055, 173.09K)

They have Been cucks since the french revolution

>ukranian men are dying in their countries while their wives and daughters fuck niggers in france

women do not deserve rights

Refugees welcome

Attached: 1648408697079.webm (270x480, 1.23M)

Being Blacked right this moment

Attached: 1644516393449.webm (576x1024, 2.87M)

Actually The title of this picture were "ukrainians have difficulties with the french environnement"

But nobody who is the ukraininans on the picture

Because frenchshits are litteral subhumans
Death to franceshit

when did we collectively decide to like women who look like this? What happened to the beauty standard of elegance, lightness and youthfulness? Why do attractive women in the nowadays look like animals? I don’t feel at home in this world anymore

Getting pretty tiresome lately

Probably isn't true

100% real unfortunately

ukrainians were retarded enough to come to France so it's their fault though

The average man has always loved them THICK, but had no voice.

Attached: thick black qt.png (481x500, 485.46K)

I don't give a shit about french monkeys and i dont give a shit about ukrainians

problem solved hehe

disgusting, animalistic

>that post
>those numbers

nasty sheboon

kys my man

You all would, I know.

Attached: black qt swim suit.jpg (1123x1301, 164.56K)

Some brasilanon explained it long ago.
It's consciously pushed by cosmetic&mode group, because otherwise shitskin womens have 0 chance to reach anywhere close to beauty standards and thus don't even try - and don't coooooonsume beauty&mode products.

Their marketing team are working hard downgrading beauty standard so that even sheeboon and 2/10 get to think they can be attractive if they spend enough.

There are plenty of aesthetically pleasant black girls as well as fat & ugly white ones.

Attached: fresh black meat.jpg (1020x1020, 155.8K)

tried a few times, couldn’t get I’m dick hard. Had a skinny Chinese chick the week after - fucked her all night. Even if I wanted, fat women disgust me.

only sensible answer in here. thanks, jacque