My Mom Wants to Get me a Ukranian GF Wife

My mom knows I'm incel and my brother is gay and she wants to get me a wife from Ukraine so she can have grandkids lol. Maybe this war is what will allow me to escape the perma virgin life lol.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (259x194, 12.65K)

DAMMIT, wrong pic

Attached: newcraine.jpg (259x194, 8.65K)

Good luck brah.

Attached: putin4_wide-d6985118b498c82c55f108023609642d07202a00.jpg (1400x787, 1.12M)

you've got a good mommy

Thank you! She's great

Thanks user

instead of having a faithful bride from a muslim country you are getting a spoiled gold-digger
srsly ngmi

lul atleast you didn't dox yourself

We got rid out our controlling malevolent cunt mother. Silence is Golden.

Ukrainians may be beautiful but tend not to be supermodels so put that expectation out of your head
Tell your mama to hurry because the jews are taking them all

lol no. maybe you can get one to crash at your place while she finds a high-quality man, but don't think she'll let you touch her.

Muslim chicks that mixes with non muslims is not trad user. She is just as much a hoe as the rest of them unless you yourself convert to islam.

My mom said she wants her grandkids to look like her, and I guess she considers Ukranians similar enough ethnically to us (we're Germanic-Celtic)

That would have been fucked lol. I will be more careful.

She's trying to make my life better. I will not complain

I just want a 5/10+ desu... I just wanted to use that pic to lure in anons but my standards aren't crazy high.

I am a high quality man. My income is in the top 1% of America. They are more materialistic so they actually appreciate a man with money.

so you have no own nation or race and as mutt understand pure race and nation superiority?

just pick one from whore house or stripper bar...
You are degenerate any way, so pick some one equal to yourself.

not really islam in the most of the muslim world is more a cultural thing. Parents wont care as long as they see their child happy and especially with someone who's rich aka 1st worlder for them
spare pakistan and bangladesh Islam there was a mistake

>just pick one from whore house or stripper bar...

There are no whore houses anymore

>stripper bar

They are insanely expensive and won't marry any man who's not a multi-multi millionaire

No one wants a man who saves thumbnails

I'd go "Vlad what's that over there!!!" then I'd switch cups when he looked.

just start dating your mom.

>My mom said she wants her grandkids to look like her,
kek does she browse Any Forums too ?
you child will turn white and have Caucasian features if you marry an arab /turk /albaninas /nafris

>only for multi millionaires
but you said here that you were top 1% income

You wouldn't be able to handle a woman like that. She'd break you both mentally and physically

Pathetic OP
>Mommy want me to breed
The actual state