Ivermectin-bros did we get too cocky?

Together Trial just reported their findings publicly for the first time. Randomized Controlled Trial of ivermectin with 760 people in each arm.

Here's the Vidya
vimeo.com/690426154

Another good Vidya on IVM
youtu.be/H95VCYLBh-A

Results inconclusive, due to underpowered trial. Dose was low at 4mg/kg for 3 days though. Wish they would have pushed the dose to 5 days, personally.

I still have some and due to none of the studies I've seen have shown it to be detrimental, I'll be taking my doses should I catch the wu-flu personally. Been shown there's issues with steroids and parasites, which can cause issues and one theory is IVM at very least avoids that issue.

They do mention interferon lambda of the new thing they're testing which seems to be effective. Curious about safety profile of this, as I personally haven't done deep dive on it yet.

Attached: images (15).jpg (676x454, 49.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0019570720301025
worldwidejournals.com/international-journal-of-scientific-research-(IJSR)/recent_issues_pdf/2020/October/observational-study-on-clinical-features-treatment-and-outcome-of-covid-19-in-a-tertiary-care-centre-in-india--a-retrospective-case-series_October_2020_1614017661_0932284.pdf
biomedres.info/biomedical-research/effects-of-ivermectinazithromycincholecalciferol-combined-therapy-on-covid19-infected-patients-a-proof-of-concept-study-14435.html
openheart.bmj.com/content/7/2/e001350
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.10.20191619v1
archbronconeumol.org/en-ivermectin-treatment-may-improve-prognosis-articulo-S030028962030288X
chemrxiv.org/articles/preprint/Has_Ivermectin_Virus-Directed_Effects_against_SARS-CoV-2_Rationalizing_the_Action_of_a_Potential_Multitarget_Antiviral_Agent/12782258/1
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/03000605211013550
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7564151/
ivmmeta.com/
archive.is/g11nU
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26954318/
ejmed.org/index.php/ejmed/article/view/599
mountainhomemag.com/2021/05/01/356270/the-drug-that-cracked-covid
covid19criticalcare.com/
trialsitenews.com/mexico-city-wide-innovative-population-level-study-administers-ivermectin-based-home-kits-with-drastic-reduction-in-hospitalizations/
thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/is-ivermectin-the-new-penicillin/article_b6b7afd8-bd77-11eb-8259-af11e3c83aea.html
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32871846/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
academic.oup.com/ofid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ofid/ofab358/6316214
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34145166/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.06.21259924v1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't care, want horse cock

Eat the Paste
the Paste is Based

Attached: C1BD8959-33C3-4F49-9768-5E67ABCCE5B2.jpg (1970x1056, 804.96K)

>Apple flavored!

the vaccine is a good thing because it will kill off 90% of the human race. The illuminati is correct, that there are too many useless eaters. This is why everyone should take the vax. The world will be a much better place once 90% of humans are dead and gone.

Still got my supply, so I say neigh

Attached: 2A51874D-F368-4D23-8FFA-F68BADC9D0F8.png (833x499, 171.69K)

if you don’t think any trial of this drug in terms of treating Covid isn’t completely corrupted by money and narrative interest then i dont know what to tell you.

All I know is that people smuggled this in like it was goddamn cocaine during the pandemic. like risked their jobs to get it to people who wanted it. countless anecdotal evidence and stories of people’s families brought back from the brink of death.

Hospitals banned this drug. doctors were ffired for prescribing it. and all it is is an over-the-counter non-prescription pharmaceutical that had literally no attention before 2019.

The experts can say anything they want to the truth on this its pretty evident,

i ate a quarter of a tube twice and Shay out worms lol, freaky shit

The TL;DR

Attached: iMarkup_20220330_213313.jpg (1079x1267, 226.26K)

shat*

E X P E R T S S A Y

Depends where you live. Out here they prescribe it. They primarily use Favipiravir as the anti viral and not ivm.

Together Trial was literally funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. There was all kinds of fuckery with the protocol, and they stopped the Ivermectin arm of the trial like 2-3 weeks in without letting it run the full duration, and it still showed a reduction in mortality across the board, but they claimed it wasn't ((statistically significant))

Attached: basedorcringe.jpg (1080x1080, 126.99K)

I guess OP has moved onto another slide thread

The first arm of the trial on HCQ was funded by Bill & Melinda foundation. Not the second arm, that was funded big tech mostly. The guy in the video claims when they ran out of money FTX was flipping the bill.

And yes, as mentioned in the video by the researcher, he thinks they ended it too early and seems to believe they would have come to statistically significant finding if allowed to add an additional 300 or so patients to the trial.

I think that shits shady too.

This isn't a bad trial for IVM, the results are fairly good.....but not mind blowingly obvious that IVM has a massive impact.

Personally won't be putting all my eggs in the IVM bucket, should I get sick and I'll continue to follow the research to see where the data ends up and increase my knowledge.

I took the parasite pull a couple weeks ago.
I did mebendazole every three days for a week, and now I'm ivermectin once a week.
Quit candy, folinic acid and NAC.

Say no to the wyrm

Some other things to note, the placebo control group didn't match the IVM group, which suggests they may have pulled patients from the IVM group. For the Fluvoxmine trial both groups matched. They also didn't record treatment delay and the protocol allowed for late-stage inclusion which can be abused to skew the result. They also dosed the IVM on an empty stomach which affects bioavailability.

Attached: beaker.jpg (736x571, 39.27K)

FWIW, the FLCCC is now recommending HCQ instead of IVM for the Omicron variant. I'm not sure exactly why this is as the HCQ trials for early variants weren't great. I took IVM when I got Omicron including the rest of the full FLCCC protocol and had very mild symptoms (Post nasal drip, fatigue) for about 5 days.

Attached: burgdog2.jpg (320x320, 26.09K)

So it's marginally better to take based paste on almost all categories?
Ok.

Ivermectin is the cure

Panel review of ivermectin reporting that "ivermectin in the dose of 12mg BD alone or in combination with other therapy for 5–7 days may be considered as safe therapeutic option for mild moderate or severe cases of Covid-19 infection. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0019570720301025
Retrospective 148 hospitalized patients showing triple therapy with ivermectin atorvastatin N-acetylcysteine resulted in a 1.35% case fatality rate which was well below the national average. worldwidejournals.com/international-journal-of-scientific-research-(IJSR)/recent_issues_pdf/2020/October/observational-study-on-clinical-features-treatment-and-outcome-of-covid-19-in-a-tertiary-care-centre-in-india--a-retrospective-case-series_October_2020_1614017661_0932284.pdf
Ivermectin shortens durations of symptoms from 10 days to 3 days. biomedres.info/biomedical-research/effects-of-ivermectinazithromycincholecalciferol-combined-therapy-on-covid19-infected-patients-a-proof-of-concept-study-14435.html
Review suggesting that ivermectin may be useful for late stage COVID-19. Authors note that ivermectin, in doses at or modestly above the standard clinical dose, may have important clinical potential for managing disorders associated with life-threatening respiratory distress and cytokine storm, such as advanced COVID-19. openheart.bmj.com/content/7/2/e001350
Ivermectin lowered deaths by 87.9% in a study from Argentina medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.10.20191619v1
Retrospective study of 115 ivermectin patients and 133 control patients showing significantly lower death and faster viral clearance with Ivermectin archbronconeumol.org/en-ivermectin-treatment-may-improve-prognosis-articulo-S030028962030288X

A study showing that ivermectin is capable of interfering in different key steps of the SARS-CoV-2 replication cycle. chemrxiv.org/articles/preprint/Has_Ivermectin_Virus-Directed_Effects_against_SARS-CoV-2_Rationalizing_the_Action_of_a_Potential_Multitarget_Antiviral_Agent/12782258/1
RCT for ivermectin doxycycline showing improvements in mortality, recovery, progression, and virological cure. journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/03000605211013550

the evident truth is your soispacing here my dude

Corporate pfizer glownikka detected.

Wonder if Moxidectin is also effective? It has a longer time in the body so fewer doses are necessary

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Ivermectin as a Broad-Spectrum Host-Directed Antiviral: The Real Deal?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7564151/
Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 60 studies ivmmeta.com/
Ivermectin has been found to reduce COVID-19 mortality by 81% archive.is/g11nU
It’s also safe, inexpensive and widely available, with decades of clinical usage suggesting it has a “high margin of safety.” pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26954318/

I wish vaxxies would fucking die and horse paste eaters would transform into horses since then they can be somewhat useful.

Nay

In one trial, 58 volunteers took 12 milligrams of ivermectin once per month for four months. Only four (6.96%) came down with mild COVID-19 symptoms during the May through August 2020 trial period. In comparison, 44 of 60 health care workers (73.3%) who had declined the medication were diagnosed with COVID-19.
ejmed.org/index.php/ejmed/article/view/599
If you were to say, tell me the characteristics of a perfect drug to treat COVID-19, what would you ask for?’ he [Marik] said. ‘I think you would ask firstly for something that’s safe, that’s cheap, that’s readily available, and has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
People would say, ‘That’s ridiculous. There could not possibly be a drug that has all of those characteristics. That’s just unreasonable. But we do have such a drug. The drug is called Ivermectin.’
If it was universally distributed at a dose that costs ten American cents in India and about the cost of a Big Mac in the United States, he said, Ivermectin would save countless lives, crush variants, eliminate the need for endless big pharma booster shots, and end the pandemic all over the world.”

In June 2020, a study also found ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro, with a single treatment leading to a 5,000-fold reduction in virus after 48 hours.
3.7 billion doses have been administered in the last 40 years, with serious side effects extremely rare
mountainhomemag.com/2021/05/01/356270/the-drug-that-cracked-covid
“‘We have a solution to this crisis,’ he said. ‘There is a drug that is proving to be of miraculous impact,’ ...‘When I say miracle, I do not use that term lightly. And I don’t want to be sensationalized when I say that.
It’s a scientific recommendation based on mountains of data that has emerged in the last three months … from many centers and countries around the world showing the miraculous effectiveness of Ivermectin. It basically obliterates transmission of this virus. If you take it, you will not get sick.’”
covid19criticalcare.com/
Mexico City starts handing out Ivermectin to the Covid positives, hospitalizations plummet. Facebook still tells me Ivermectin is dangerous and I should get the unapproved vaccine. trialsitenews.com/mexico-city-wide-innovative-population-level-study-administers-ivermectin-based-home-kits-with-drastic-reduction-in-hospitalizations/
India covid cases plummet 80% to 90% after states embrace Ivermectin, one state bans ivermectin treatment: cases have tripled thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/is-ivermectin-the-new-penicillin/article_b6b7afd8-bd77-11eb-8259-af11e3c83aea.html
How it works
Firstly it docks to ace2 receptor sites so when sars-cov tries to use it's spike protein (the proteins the vaccies teach your body to produce via rna) to latch onto the ace2 receptor, it is completely blocked from doing so.

Can't latch on, can't infect. Ivermectin literally docks itself to the spike protein and the receptor for that spike protein.
But wait there's more. 'ivermectin binds to glutamate-gated CHLORIDE channels bin the membranes of invertebrate nerve and muscle cells causing INCREASED PERMEABILITY TO CHLORIDE IONS, resulting in cellular hyper-polarizarion followed by paralysis and cell death's
Not only does it get directly in between the sars-cov spike protein and the ace2 receptors it binds to (preventing further infection) but it also opens channels for chloride to enter cells and kill the viruses that way...like a disinfectant. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32871846/
IVERMECTIN: the wonder drug suppressed for its effectiveness against "COVID-19" and SAFE alternative to experimental mRNA injections, is now also proving to be the long awaited miracle cure for cancer without harmful side effects to the patient. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
The numbers in Delhi after they included Ivermectin in the protocol. Delhi is a city with 30 million inhabitants and, as of August 11, saw 37 new cases and ZERO deaths. By contrast, Tamil Nadu, a state of 78 million, saw 1964 new cases and 28 new deaths.
Tamil Nadu shares their rejection of Ivermectin and choice to use Remdesivir in common with the United States.
As of August 10, the United States, with 331 million inhabitants, saw 161,990 new cases and 1,049 new deaths. Uttar Pradesh is a state in India of comparable population to the US. Uttar Pradesh contains 241 million people. On August 10, Uttar Pradesh saw only 19 new cases and ONE death, over 1,000 times lower than the US.

The evidence in favor of Ivermectin is massive and overwhelming, which includes W.H.O. scientists Drs. Tess Lawrie's and Andrew Hill's recent highly-regarded and peer-reviewed publications [for anyone who wishes to show scientific data to their doctors]:
academic.oup.com/ofid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ofid/ofab358/6316214
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34145166/
Dr. Pierre Kory also published a review:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
Dr. Peter McCullough similarly published via preprint yet another review and all of these strongly showed the drug to be safe and effective against COVID-19.
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.06.21259924v1
What should alarm any reader is that Dr. Tess Lawrie reports that Dr. Andrew Hill's paper's conclusion was changed by his sponsor, and Dr. Hill was given a gag order on speaking to the media.
>fuck you OP