Behold, the white man's greatest ally

Behold, the white man's greatest ally

Attached: japan-flag.jpg (1332x850, 41.83K)

Ah, yes. A red dot on a piece of white paper. We couldn't have done it without you

Attached: asians.png (499x413, 229.29K)

Boomer islands with such faggot politicians they have, they are the only fucking country to keep hard covid travel restrictions. BTW who is gonna keep.the islands once they all die of old age?

: 3

Yes they have sone problems but everyone does they just have less and chill out on their island

Attached: 6B4CBACD-C869-48EB-A8AE-1807EB7A4F05.jpg (1088x1088, 520.83K)

The Japanese are the Master Race of the Orient. - Karl Haushofer

Attached: 1624582994662.png (785x490, 418.48K)

No. No, not really.
Fuck off.

You better watch your mouth before you get Nagasaki'd

What will you do about your shitty demographics and not growing economy?

>posts the country that had the biggest anti-white chimpout of the 20th century

hitler talked mad shit about asians right in mein kampf

weebs don't know shit, this is why we call you subhuman

>if you don't have endless unsustainable growth you're going to die, you overpopulated island nation
>now take in millions of immigrants like the rest of the western countries with the same level of pop growth as you

It's in interesting country and we share some special history, but so far I haven't seen much good come from our interactions, at least since the Meiji period. There was a promising time with the mutual tech transfers, but weabo's weird me out enormously and most of anime is making people even more degenerate. Honour, organization and duty could unite us, but we are both slipping I feel.

Some examples? I only know he shitted on indians

Agreed. Japan may be based in hindsight, but they are not the power house they once were. Too many people more interested in working than having families. We need more kids here as well. We cannot create a great nation without God and children. It doesn’t help that most people who takes the jabs are medically castrating themselves.

Attached: 8024FA19-5E1B-4368-BB5B-0F94E385F89B.jpg (877x631, 81.95K)

ITT ugly chink incels larping as Japanese. very sad and pathetic.

> If you don't have children you will be rich forever
> Now don't act like the rest of the western countries who went down the same demographic path but nobody notices nor cares because they replaced their white population by middle east subhumans to keep big economies moving
> A fucking leaf

Agree, perhaps is already too late for Japan to recover the semisuperpower status they once had, as they have to rely on foreign business, which is good now, but they will eventually have to hand off to someone else if they don't fix their pop pyramid which is already gloomy.
They also seem too comfortable living again in sakkoku, looks like they plan to euthanize themselves out of the world

Attached: images (6).png (551x557, 17.82K)

Best part of the Japanese travel ban is that all the Chink hordes are gone. No more bus loads of vermin packing products into their suitcases on the sidewalk.

>ally
You mean defanged pet.

If Japan was still allowed to have an army they would unleash hell on the West and you know it.
I don't think there is any greater grudge a country can have than the one caused by a nuclear strike.

>insects
>ally