I don't get it

What is this supposed to be? And when did it happened? Is there footage a webm maybe? Pls redpill me on this.

Attached: IMG_20220330_154410.jpg (414x850, 103.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nev1bu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers don't photo well. The end

This. Try it yourself op. Other than their teeth they have stealth biotec

EXPLAIN IT TO ME YOU FUCKING NIGGERS it's driving me crazy because I can't find anything online

OK you are retarded. Probably a sandnigger.
I don't think you would understand

The top is more leaning back than the bottom. So its not gunna happen if it was a human being. If it was, the human face mustve been more clear.

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

American demon

Ok. In the weird pic, her eye area is the monsters mouth via shadows and the mask below. The monsters eyes are her glasses sitting on top of her already shiny and bi-colored hair. It's just lighting and focus, user. Relax

Shapeshifting demons

Thank you
Are there any webm?

Attached: demon original.png (579x385, 445.91K)

Attached: demon.jpg (868x1024, 102.01K)

Attached: demon kek.jpg (887x1000, 204.28K)

Attached: lmao.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Kyle odam was right.

Basically they are some kind of alien/demon that can trick our eyes. Sometimes under certain conditions a camera can pick up their true form. Can say they are pretty tough to kill with conventional weaponry. Very likely they have some kind of toxic blood as a defense as well. They seem to have a fast regeneration cycle as well. I believe the jews are worshipping and aiding them believing jews will be spared or made rulers over the people left. Does explain the reversal of peaceful diplomacy the last few years. If there is any real climate change its being done to accommodate these demons/aliens. Whatever they are they sre hostile to humanity and want to eradicate those they feel pose a potential threat, the more intelligent and harder to manipulate people. Basically kill whites and rule over the dumb niggers left, using jews as slave overlords.

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (861x1113, 117.79K)

The story is that the camera angle combined with the face mask and the bad lighting and the jacket behind her made her look like a straight up demonic prince on camera.

What I personally think, is that these are not random coincidences, theyre signs of their demonic nature. The USA has been taken over by demonic evil. This is not speculation, they do satanic rituals, they sacrifice children. I dont care if youre atheist, look up the statues that Podesta made, or the spirit cooking. These people worship demons and sometimes they can reveal themselves trough them.

Probably are demons. If the government said oh aliens exist and have ufos fly over and have crashed here, have helped us covertly for years, not one person would give a shit. Be just like my heckin star trek scifi tv showerino. There wouldnt be any panic.

Admit demons exist and you would not be able to murder your way into a church with the panic caused by revealing that information.

It's just a funny accident but it might as well be real

True. If you look closely, you can see her right eye above the mask.

man, relax, it' was all, explained, at the UN meeting.
streamable.com/nev1bu

The disguise uses a local electic field. It is designed to trick the human eye and generally cameras, but sometimes video sampling will accidentally "pierce the veil" and you will see through it in just a single frame. The human eye is too slow on its own to do this. The two images you posted are multiple frames apart. There is only one frame that cought the glitch in the field, revealing its true form.

Damn nice digits considering the topic lol

The Church has been taken over as well, they have a fake pope just like the usa has a fake president. The church has allowed child trafficking, pedophilia and even worshiping foreign Gods in the Vatican. The church is corrupt, Its better to put your trust only on Jesus Christ.

Look up the pope building is shaped like the head of a snake and his throne that supposedly depicts Jesus on some sort of nuclear explosion, depicts the devil goat instead. I dont have the pictures on me but theyre not hard to find.