Zoomer hate thread

At the stage we are at now, they need to be arrested & executed. The final solution.

Attached: zoom.jpg (622x654, 45.35K)

Born in 99. If I was born after 2001 I would be a flaming homosexual faggot. Unironically it feels like this generation is either full on white identitarian or faggot. Or it’s white identitatianism femboy bullshit

Attached: 204EEFAF-9E3A-49B8-A470-197FB2B58651.jpg (833x1024, 105.82K)

Just send them to brazil

Attached: World_map_of_homicide_rates_from_firearms_per_100,000_people_by_country.png (3400x2400, 563.83K)

The problem isn't the kids, the problem is the fact that they're getting attention/being made to feel special if they are deviating from gender norms.
Everyone knows kids are going to adopt behaviors that make them feel special, cause we were all fucking kids and we all did it.
They are being socially rewarded for identifying as part of this shit, so of course they are doing it.
Most of them will probably realize they aren't gay at all somewhere along the line, but that isn't stopping the damage this is causing society.

No please no

Totally not a coicidence that the generations that had been the least exposed to LGBshiT propaganda are the gayest, feels bad for us Zoomers

I was thinking about this earlier, what causes this particular facet of zoomer culture. I came to the conclusion that due to a crippling amount of post-modernism and irony, identities cannot be held in any esteem. So they are adopted and changed freely because they are of no consequence. What does it mean to be trans? 0 effort, everyone gives you attention, etc. These identities are consumed as commodities. I'd be surprised if these kids are half as queer as they say they are. I'm predicting this graph will look largely the same, as younger generations age, with about a 7% bump across the board.

zoomer here, when i was at highschool 90% of lgbt were outcasts,loners or just fucking weird cunts. im convinced if the internet didnt happen and they could socialize, faggots would not exist

I'm gay. Get over it.

It's now become "cool", like a minor celebrity status, to be LGBTwhatever. So a lot of them see this as desirable, and will pretend to be that to have that popularity.

Word

1997 Chad here, I had the honor of bullying fags in middle school and high school. You're welcome

They expand the definition every year so no wonder more people fall under the umbrella. Boomer would be "gender queer non binary asexual MLM" what the fuck is that? In my day you were just gay, simple as.

No need. Famine soon. 99% of the motherfuckers in the west cannot provide for themselves.

To think we used to call straight people gay just to insult them. I still all shit gay when it’s gay.

you don't do that anymore? anything that people don't like here is called gay

Yes. We are now living in a time when being gay is not enough, being an 18 old girl with a 50+ body count is the standard, and two men raising two Somali kids must be accepted and respected as a "family". The social structure is fractured. In a few years, the trans will be the new gay. What's next? The train isn't stopping. And all these things are supported by the mainstream normie discourse "just do what makes you happy! There's nothing wrong with that."

Yeah, I still call things gay, I taught my 10 year old brother to call it all gay too. The kid is gonna be alright

"look at my works ye mighty and despair"

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

Who raised them though

>oldfags

Attached: 1646282360703.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>What's next? The train isn't stopping.

Pedos? Animal fetishists?

>westerners attempting to wear a punch perm

The State has raised nearly everyone since WWII. The marginal remaining actual parents don't have fag children.

Who made the state

>oldfags

Attached: d5375779f78395388f23d13f20b72528.png (1588x1600, 743.42K)