You do realize “Don’t say Gay” bill hurts teachers, right?

Attached: 1648642035230.jpg (1284x1304, 292.36K)

It's worse than the headline.
“As educators we build relationships with our kids, and in order to build relationships, you talk about your home life, you talk about what you do on the weekends,” Bernaert said. “It scares me that I'm not going to be able to have these conversations with my children … I don’t want to have to hide that my partner and I went paddle boarding this weekend.”

Gays go back to the bedroom. Fucking faggots.

Never once did I have a conversation with a teacher about home life
t. small rural townie

>meanwhile in england

Attached: 1620649903938.webm (640x640, 3M)

>homosexual demands access to children
The solution to this? Beheadings.

Attached: 1631823509560.png (667x551, 99.95K)

Attached: z251f8rj2kg71.png (855x768, 198.76K)

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x927, 61.77K)

>17
There's actually not anything wrong with that, 17 year olds have been doing each other since they were 14.

My favorite class was math class with hot teacher talking about the big sloppy cocks she rode and gobbled each day. Telling us details about the moments of her climaxes

Even better, I want every high school in this nation converted into public recreation centers owned by the public. Schooling from Pre-K to 8th only.

Ohio being based

I went to school in the 90s to 06, and I didn't know anything about my teachers that was political, religious, or sexual.

>I just wanna tell the children about how I suck cock and take it up the ass, and throw orgy parties at my house on the weekends.

if this is real why dont you just post the real tweet/ article

The teachers are jerking off over it you fucking idiot. Kys UNironically

Shut the fuck up pRedditor.

Attached: 1647524711522.png (768x768, 1.01M)

Teaching them thst fag shit at all is the crime. They should be hanged.

pretty based for cleaning house like that
I want them to still get charged anyway though.

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 578.63K)

These freaks see the kids they teach as their emotional outlet because they have no real friends. They have no one else to talk to about anything, so they dump all their emotional insecurities and stress on the kids they teach. They're fucking freaks that don't belong anywhere near children to begin with.

I mean this in the most genuine way possible:

What does this bill do to stop people from talking about being gay?

From what I read in the bill, teachers simply can't HAVE CLASS INSTRUCTION on SEXUAL ORIENTATION or GENDER IDENTITY prior to Grade 4 that isn't age appropriate.

It sounds like teachers can still read a book with gay parents and characters. Gay teachers can say "my partner and I went on vacation last week" and discuss the trip.

What it bans is specific lessons on any kind of sexuality or gender identity and requires parental support when it comes to a student "coming out" while still a single digit age.

What does it hurt? What does it help? It sounds like it changes virtually nothing.

You know I was sad about not having kids but man I'm so glad I don't have any in this faggot fueled era

Forgot to add I liked Mr. Jukungaboonga's History class even though all we learned was whitey be evil N' sheeit
He talked about his sex life, I think, but most of us did not "knaw'mean"

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-071254_Gallery.jpg (1080x189, 126.28K)

All teachers should be imprisoned for warcrimes

This. It's why I'm paying a ridiculous amount for my kids to go to a private school. Fuck these public school retards, western society will be done for if they dont get stopped soon

Nobody tell him that a teacher’s responsibility is to teach not to share who you have sex with no matter if you’re straight or gay

I have that thought too. Kids would be great, but then you get hit with the reality of how shit is and are glad you don't have any.

Good. Fuck teachers.

Attached: Checked.jpg (1024x862, 157.64K)

That’s exactly it, especially after the first episode of this last season where Garrison can’t stop talking about his sex life

Not one single teacher shared anything about their off time when I was in elementary school. What the fuck is going on anymore?

Babyraping faggots should not be permitted within 1000ft of children.

>my children
Gas

>good morning kids
>morning teacher xir
>so this weekend I took 20 guys in a trap house and let them use me as a cumdump for an entire day
>yes they/them?
>teacher xir what's a cumdump?
>glad you asked they/them

Based Ohio mayor

just faggots being dramatic as usual

Yes. We need to hurt the indoctrinators I mean teachers.

What's wrong with teaching kids how to pack fudge?

Hope you're heavily involved and paying attention to the curriculum and staff.
Private schools are getting fucked hard also. Hiring diversity squads that go on rampant campaigns to teach whitey a lesson about how evil he is. They will put you on a problem parent hit list if you stick your nose into their propaganda machine

Fuck teachers.

why is this faggot telling little children about his love life?
>Gays go back to the bedroom. Fucking faggots.
No one cared when they made the argument about it staying in their bedroom. we're way way passed that, time to force them back.

why would a teacher want to share their love life with their students?
that's just fucked to begin with.

>What does this bill do to stop people from talking about being gay?
It doesn't.
It specifically stops them from talking about sexuality with K-3rd graders.
Coincidentally enough, in Florida you start your sexual education classes either in 4th or 5th grade depending on the school district.

And yet the faggots around here are making it out like we just passed a bill that legalizes lynching of faggots for no reason other than they're faggots. They're crying about how this is going to kill trans people and gays and will make life hell for the children that just don't know who they are.

But guess what. Children K-3 don't know who they are, because they're children. They think they're dinosaurs one minute and the next they're astronauts and the next they're playing princess and the next they're playing cowboys and the next they're chefs and the next they're youtubers. On and on and on and on and on. But to these faggots, they'd see the kid go from thing to thing and specifically fixate on the princes part and say that it irrevocably proves that the child is a faggot and needs to be taught that he's a faggot etc etc.

It's legit madness. The next step they want is to literally legalize pedophilia.

Kill it with fire

If you get rid of faggots, you also get rid of pedos.

It hurts groomers, not teachers.

Hurts groomers. Let them tell you themselves how many of them are affected by this.

have you even been to Germany?

Attached: german_kindergarten_2.jpg (730x411, 50.95K)

Chase is a child groomer.

homeschool them, you fucking niggers.

Any Forumstards have no idea how funny this sounds unintentionally

>pedo faggot afriad hes going to be killed for grooming kids
good.

Fags represent their shit-stirring sex with a rainbow. I don't think they're exactly honest.

All gay people were molested. Satanists target children and disabled people for end times sex magic.

Attached: GOD.jpg (700x563, 132.99K)

hopefully, it hurt them in the ass.

>homo identifies himself as someone who deserves to be gassed

Every day we drift further from god.

teachers are absolute retards.
think about that.

> Fuck teachers.
NO THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!

when these kids get older they will likely become the exact opposite of what that degenerate teacher is hoping.

Hello newfrend this is the depth of corporate poltico messaging. It used to be slightly different. It used to just merely report slantedly but countless times in history the news returns to a government mouth piece.
We have reached levels of gaslighting and bullshitting that i have not seen before in my time. At this point the lefty news organizations are just deliberately lying to general public and there is nothing you can do so shut up little goyim.

our niggers our superior to your freak shitskin hybrids

LATEST... Fruits upset AGAIN! More at ass_usual o'clock.

Attached: 1605019716182.png (831x933, 39.17K)

What about college? What about internet use? Phone use? Going out in public? You can only shelter so much until they get hit by the globohomo bullshit and turn. Even the most virginal and innocent girl will get turned out in college. Muslims unironically have the right idea about killing them if they fuck about.

based, all professors need to be killed and all trachers need to find a real job. end government indoctrination day prison

Attached: 1646162703638m.jpg (651x1024, 73.4K)

This faggot needs to be BTFO by concerned parents wondering why this FAGGOT is talking to their children about his love life?

Kindergarten teacher?

Yeah Add Subtract faggot and shut the fuck about about where you give and take cocks.

Fucking faggots. What the fuck.

Go get fucking therapy and leave the fucking kids alone.

castration with a rusty knife.

>gay florida kindergarten teacher
i would pull my kids out of this kindergarten

Why the fuck are you discussing your love life with children in the first place? I never knew anything about the love lives of any of my teachers in grade school. Hell, in my child's mind, they didn't really even exist outside of school. It was kind off a shock when you would run into them out in a store with your parents or something.

Stuff them back into closets

Out of 20+ teachers i went through during school, not counting Uni... only one was eager to share her relationship and personal life. She taught history and Czech and was considered the biggest fucking weirdo on the entire staff. That includes Civics teachers that openly fucked his adult students and perma-drunk IT Wizard. She supposedly carried a dildo in her purse and we used to joke that she carries her boyfriend around with her. This isn't something people do, degenerates on the other hand...

What in the absolute fuck.
If being a faggot is so great why do they have to convince everyone that being a faggot is great?

Do straight people run around saying IM STRAIGHT AS FUCK KIDS! YES MY WIFE AND I HAD SEX LAST FUCKING NIGHT SHIT YEAH YOU SHOULD TOO!

Jesus.

>You do realize “Don’t say Gay” bill hurts teachers, right?
Good. A teacher and a fag, how fucking gay can you get.
Also all you pedos, your time is coming.
>Not one single teacher shared anything about their off time when I was in elementary school
This. Teachers you are there to make sure kids are safe and to teach them basics not promote your sick perverse lifestyle.

Bullshit, our teachers never said shit about their personal lifes. The American Brainwashing System needs to be completely abolished. It is 110% compromised and beyond saving, same as our government and most of the normie population. The Matrix is real in America

Even after I graduated, it would be weird seeing your former teacher in public. Just something about it since you only think of them as this school teacher.

By Allah, let it be so.