Javelin's performance in Ukraine has been so dismal that the Pentagon has decided to phase it out...

Javelin's performance in Ukraine has been so dismal that the Pentagon has decided to phase it out. Permanently maintained stock levels were drastically lowered in the short-term.

Stingers performance is even worse with no confirmed hits in Ukraine despite hundreds being fired (there's a fake of a test performed in Poland floating around)

Attached: javelinsfail.png (582x329, 56.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"In fact the vast majority of successful ukrainian defeats of russian armor happens at the ends of legacy soviet/russian systems and mostly artillery. "

> thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z/

You think it's because they don't work?? Lmao. This is Rome being looted. We are being hollowed out.

It's called inflation I warned all the retard magatards that told me inflation was impossible in the usa due to aircraft carriers.

US defense budget in real terms is probably 4x lower than in 2019 even if it's higher in usd.

> You think it's because they don't work
Haven't used them myself, but Ukrainians are saying they don't work. Russians have a massive stockpile of them now from captured weapons and are laughing so hard at the US 'tech'. Pentagon are not at all happy with their in-combat performance.

> Hollowed out
No. You're being ripped off by the military industrial complex who produce systems that don't work, but have exclusive monopolies regardless.

> magatards
Inflation is on Biden and his teams terrible financial mismanagement. Biden and all other Senators only care about self-enriching. Every big plan results in millions of donations dropped into (senator surname) foundations.

Us will start buying N-LAW.
Raytheon cannot best SAAB

The plot twist is that Biden literally sent a bunch of spears instead of anti-tank weapons.

These weapons don't expire like a gallon of milk. We haven't been using them in combat so we don't need new ones every year. They're so incredibly expensive that soldiers and Marines don't even use them in training. This is one of the dumbest takes I've ever heard.

Loitering ammunition and drones are more effective against vehicles and cheaper than Javelins.

Javelins are old world weapons.

Also, compared to the Panzerfaust 3 and RGW90, the Javelin is just subpar.

Attached: BF38A1DC-BE82-40D7-A0B0-86A3A87DA56B.png (960x595, 663.56K)

>We haven't been using them in combat
But you gave almost 5000 of them to Ukraine

>Boomer States of America enforce Jewish Usury on the world for 75 years and then burger user cries when their military goes belly up
As expected

Attached: 1648446292828.png (680x613, 511.47K)

I don't see what that has to do with anything. If anything it proves my point that we have them stockpiled.

NLAW has reliability issues. And it’s a short range (relatively) weapon. Javelin is something else.
Of course, making retarded sweeping conclusions from Twitter posts is absolute idiocy. Yet people are doing it for a month now.

>a dogshit ruskie source implying old soviet garbage is good equipment
Yeah I'm not detecting any form of bias here

I was in a Marine Corps CAAT team and had to carry these heavy fuckers around. At4s and LAWs can strap to a pack, the Javelin and command launch unit is bulky as hell.

>Old ordnance with complicated deployment has sketchy performance issues
wow - it's almost like all the Great Powers of this conflict were just dumping their old shit on a conflict zone

Could also be why we haven't seen many videos with javelin, as compared to NLAW or Stugna. If true, I really wonder what went wrong.

Perhaps it’s not as effective as claimed. Which is pretty much the case for like 90% of weapons ever developed since we started using gunpowder.

He have seen them in vids killing tanks. What went wrong is that russia has proved that the time of the tank is fast coming to an end.

We can afford to do this now because the number of Russian tanks (the primary use case these were all designed for) is significantly lower than ot was this time last month.

Because despite all of the deliveries, they still have millions of soviet surplus to use up.

Or cope cages are actually effective kek.

In this conflict I've seen one video of what looks like a Javelin missing a BTR in combat and another video of definitely Javelin hitting a stationary (abandoned) tank in an open field. Would you mind sharing the videos you're talking about?

Attached: 1648135800038.jpg (1417x812, 277.18K)

It's interesting that we had tons of articles 3 to 4 weeks ago about Ukraine receiving Javelins, which were supposed to be a super-critical weapon that would defeat Russia.

Since then, nothing. Not a single report on the effectiveness of those.

And here he is.

The same Brit that's been evangelizing NLAW / Javelin efficacy since day one.

What's the matter, no copypasta of your greatest hits?

>muh, actually the cage doesn't work

cool, better to learn now

Inflation+greatly exaggerated cost. When companies charge the government $10000 for a $1 trinket, it is no wonder our defense spending is so high.

Then what has destroyed at least 1000 Russian cope cages?

the DOD has something better, and the enemy now has a number of samples. Its nearly 30 years old ffs

The Ghost of Kyiivv

a*glo engineering

Attached: 1648439340439.png (202x186, 88.04K)

>gets btfo with basic logic
>b-but, i-if anything that really proves my point
Kys waste of space redditor

Attached: 1648517112847.png (1095x658, 152.07K)

How fucking retarded are you? You ruskies and your room temperature iqs really surprise me with each message sent through vpn