Is this the greatest country that has ever existed? Honestly I think it might be. It's like Rome but not autistic...

Is this the greatest country that has ever existed? Honestly I think it might be. It's like Rome but not autistic, just based.

Attached: file.png (600x744, 322.21K)

>gets assraped by Normans in 1066 and gets assraped by them for 300 straight years

Attached: norman chad.png (2518x1024, 767.94K)

I daydream about being a bong.

It was built by Rome and Vikings kek

lmao
its a C Tier at best

London is niggers

Saxons and Angles were raping britons for 500 years before this. During this time repeated rapings by vikings also occurred.

Normans founded the nation of England what are you talking about.

No France is

It is definitely an outlier among Europe. We do things a little differently here. Our geography is our destiny. Continentals sometimes think of Bongs with distain but they secretly look to us for leadership. I love our history, it's been pretty epic and now it's a sad ending, our demographics/birth rates are beyond repair at this point and once the Queen dies that will be the last remnant of our once glorious Empire gone. Sadly we have been corrupted since the 17th century and on the deathbed since WW2. Will miss the eternal Bonglo.

No. and why?
Homosexual Relationships are now being taught to children
Bastardised
Bastardised
The illness starts with planting the seed

>conquered by Rome
>conquered by Vikings
>conquered by Normans
>can't even hold onto it's colonies.
>slowly becoming more irrelevant and forgotten
>aircraft carrier uses a fucking ramp

Attached: B41 (1).jpg (1600x1067, 160.23K)

nope, anglos are pretty good though, i like Irish Scottish and welsh people a lot, all funny people and largely very kind
the roman/saxon blood in england can go to hell though

>i like Irish Scottish and welsh people a lot
These people aren't anglo, they're celtic.

hmm ok then, mix bloods anglo/saxon saxon/roman are scum. thanks for the info
i really hate the bitish.

One solid race war will solve it. You just need your own version of Hitler.

Hitler came from the strife that was caused by England and your Jewish infestation. There is no wall anymore. England’s front lines are everywhere there is an Englishman with his blood still pumping.

>i really hate the bitish.
Britain includes Wales, Scotland, and North Ireland.

:/ right english then i hate english people thanks again.
i think most of them are fine but their government and royalty are the scum of the earth.

Name one better Protectorate. I'll wait.

Attached: 1628595527022.jpg (1024x670, 73.71K)

England expects every man to do his duty. The Empire shall return.

even richard the lionheart knew that shit island was good only for archers and silver pennies.

Attached: milefort 39.jpg (1600x1200, 1.91M)

It's smaller than alabama

Attached: 1648513864010.png (640x640, 321.68K)

>Like Rome but not autistic
The English are among the most autistic cunts on the planet.

We are all mixed British mutts if you think about it. (Scottish, Irish, English, Wales)