Top US general in Europe: We were DUMB to over-estimate Russian military!!!

No no no, not this way, Russian bros!!

edition.cnn.com/2022/03/29/politics/tod-wolters-intelligence-gap-us-russia-ukraine/index.html

Attached: he was dumb to overestimate Russians.jpg (760x507, 212.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cnn
yeah nah fuck off

deep underground military base thread?

Spending the last 20 years blowing up poor ass sand niggers by remote control from Las Vegas might have not been the best way to prepare yourselves.

>>cnn
>yeah nah fuck off

Attached: 2d1.png (917x1027, 29.94K)

So US Intelligence is a failure....

>US general
>edition.cnn.com
get fucked mutt

Put troop in Ukraine and let's find out.

Why are you posting an image of yourself

Everyone is trying to look weak, it’s the new bluff to fill your army with trannys and intentionally fuck up simple operations to trick your enemy into being overconfident and making a foolish attack

What I find funny is that they used CNN a while ago to denigrate Azov and the Ukrainian nationalists because the Russians gave an interview to CNN saying that the nationalists are to blame for the killing of civilians but now CNN is no longer a reliable source hahahahahahaha

Sorry for being dumb to OVER-ESTIMATE SLAVS and BRAZILNIGGERS.

The INTEL GAP shows again! Vatniks are VACANTNIKS!!

I don't think the Russians need to pretend!

Even first year Ukraine soldiers spit on them!!

NATO is OTANing Russian ass!

>i wont listen to cnn now

Attached: 1645752948756.jpg (900x818, 154.48K)

Dude I’m in the military right now and it’s fucking grim. Honestly if it weren’t for the money I wouldn’t put up with this shit.

>Spending the last 20 years blowing up poor ass sand niggers by remote control from Las Vegas might have not been the best way to prepare yourselves.

true dat

>We're losing on purpose guise
My favourite cope

Pentagon MIC welfare programs gets mo gibs if russky looks big and bad instead of dumb and drunk and poor as fuck

Thats why, smart people have historically joined the army.

Faggots who super believe in the cause, are to be avoided at all times. Its fine they have no problem throwing their lives away. They will throw your lives along with them!

We got our first Tranny in our unit. I said I was out when that happens. I have 3 years left until I get my 20 Years. 2025 cannot come quick enough.

wtf is with all the cnn shills in this thread ? Did you morons not get the memo. Everyone thinks you are a fucking joke. Now leave and go back the small geriatric crowd you have managed to retain.

>us intelligence

The US hasn't had a decent General since Iraq 1. The biggest loser in this whole charade aside from diplomacy is American "intelligence". They have been wrong every single step of the way.

>CNN
Into the sage trash it goes