Abolish AOC

FUCK THE AOC, FUCK THE JEWS, FUCK THE FEMINISTS AND FUCK THE USA.

AOC IS A MYTH. GIRLS AND BOYS ARE FULLY DEVELOPED SEXUALLY AROUND 12-14. PEAK FEMALE FERTILITY IS 12.

Attached: full res.jpg (3208x4619, 3.07M)

There's a reason your disgusting nation is a haven for pedo sex tourists

>pedo
Pedophobia will be punished by God. Soon.

shoot yourself retard

Attached: 1648346395758.jpg (680x500, 66.08K)

no external authority is going to do that for you, user
abolish it in your mind and claim your sovereignty
I agree with you, girls are indeed sexually developed by then, some of the girls in my class in elementary school were even already basically fully mature at age 11 in 6th grade, I remember wanking off to imagining their huge tits
there's nothing "pedo" about being attracted to sexually mature girls
pedophilia is a mental disorder where you're attracted to prepubescent girls, which of course makes zero sense biologically, hence why it's a mental disorder

does your shithole even have an aoc? why do you care?

The age of consent was created to prevent virginal girls from marrying legally and going from child to wife. Now that the state has introduced a grey area, girls have to wait at least 6 years after they start developing a sex drive to get married, and by then they have already been used by sexual deviants and been steered off the path of being a wife/mother.

Based.

Nice VPN, Vaush.

>Pedophobia will be punished by God
give me one verse that is anti-pedophilia

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Kill yourself.

>give me one verse that is anti-pedophilia
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

exactly, nothing in the bible says pedophilia is a sin. yet it makes christcucks seethe

We mean scripture from a real God.

>bible
that's for Christians
>a real God
Allah is the only real God

Jesus literally said that pedos should be killed in Matthew 18:6. It's one of the most overtly violent verses in the Gospel.

>If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

It makes mentally normal people seethe. If everyone who isn't a Christcuck is retarded or insane according to you, thats why.

How is marriage stumbling?

>It makes mentally normal people seethe.
bullshit
99% of people are severely mentally ill

Sexual activity without the purpose of procreation is a sin. You're causing a child to sin.

OP is an American, please come home.

based sigma pedo

Who says it wouldn't be for the purpose of procreation?

>causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble
that's not sex, that's causing them to lose faith

And yet they defend homosexuals.
It's bizarre.
They have no idea they have been brainwashed into letting their boys get cucked and girls turned into whores by encouraging women to 'go to school and get a career'.

>the people hated him because he spoke the truth

Biology. Pedophilia is by definition sexual attraction to prepubescent children who cannot reproduce yet. Therefore any sexual activity with a child is a sin, and one so grave that it's the only case where Jesus actually calls for you to be put to death.

It's translated as both sin and stumble depending on the translation. In any case, causing a child to sin is synonymous with causing them to stumble. Your mental gymnastics won't get you anywhere.

Based leaf

And yet you moralfags scream pedo if someone is attracted to a 16 year old. Nice doublespeak, first wave feminist commie.

That's the real definition of Pedo, but that's not consistent with what people actually call pedophilia, nor is it consistent with the feminist law that is built to ruin girls.

No I don't. Now that I've proven you wrong you're trying to strawman me by claiming I adhere to retarded modern day radfem morality.

Only because it is forbidden everywhere else, so they have to go there, duh. Because philipinos are fugly as hell. they have no butts in comparison.