Republicans are doomed unless they disown the Putinists in the GOP

These people are nothing but a lead weight to the right wing. Trump himself had to fight for his entire term against Hillary's 'Russiagate' lies, and now you have a bunch of useful idiots clinging to the GOP gushing over Putin, wrecking any chances in 2024.

It doesn't matter if you think that's unfair, it's the way it is. The attack ads will be devastating come 2024.

The following are known Kremlin shills
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ)
Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC)
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO)
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ)
Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI)
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)
Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL)
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX)
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)
Jarome Bell, Congressional Candidate
Joe Kent, Congressional Candidate
J.D. Vance, Senate Candidate
Steve Bannon
Tucker Carlson
Mike Flynn
Nick Fuentes
Laura Ingraham
Charlie Kirk
Candace Owens
Peter Navarro
Roger Stone

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 129.85K)

You got it ass backwards. The neocons need purging from the GOP once and for all.

The vast majority of the population agree with the so called 'neocons' (that word is rapidly becoming a meaningless buzzword on here). How's that going to work as a platform?

>How's that going to work as a platform?
Fine. Most Americans couldn't care less about what's going on in Ukraine.

What are you basing this bullshit on? The majority of the right-wing populace HATES neocons, and no it is not a buzzword. That is what they are. Career politicians and corporate cock-suckers that would sell the rest of the country out if it meant a new yacht to snort cocaine in.
Tucker is the #1 opinion news anchor for a reason and all he ever did was call out neocon lies and warmongering and never once made any positive claims about Russia. Go fuck yourself, shill.

Excuse me. I don't belong to a party or vote.
Please explain why I should hate Putin again?

I want Tulsi to sing me a lullaby at night before I go to sleep.

ok haha good for you right?
you will win no need to give them advice ahah yes

>Republicans are doomed unless they disown the ZIONISTS in the GOP
Fixed it for you faggot

I dont have a problem with Russians.
You obviuosly are hook line and sinkered for the lies of the NWO.
As you carry on supporting Sanctions against Russia you are too fucking stupid to understand the implications of doing this and the Senile Puppet Pedo Biden has sabotaged America so badly that the flip will switch overnight and you will find yourself in a 3rd World shithole.
But blame Russia for shutting down the Keystone Pipeline you Burgetron halfwit.

>Republicans are doomed unless they disown Israel
ftfy

>Republicans are doomed
This is excellent news. 50% of the problem solved, onto the other half.

What are you calling 'neocon' in this instance? Anyone who thinks Putin is shit is all it takes to get called 'neocon' on le /pol\ these days.

>2010s
>Media all calling Trump and the right wing Russian agents
>This is obviously bullshit, the left is crazy
>2022
>Right wingers all unironically supporting Russia for no reason

Attached: 502.jpg (351x359, 40.8K)

>Tucker is the #1 opinion news anchor for a reason and all he ever did was call out neocon lies and warmongering
Tucker Carlson warmongered for Russia, he said the same Kremlin bullshit about the invasion being a 'cia psyop' and that it would never happen. Since the invasion happened he has been constantly finger wagging at America as if Putin is not the one to blame for his war.

It's giving a huge amount of ammo to the dems.

Attached: 1641745040408.jpg (365x509, 22.04K)

based

they won't
they know they'll lose
they're just cashing in as much ad revenue from the views as they can before it all comes down

You are Jewish and are not welcome here.

100% right
These people are so stupid

Attached: 1640003568209.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

You mean all the r*dditors and tw*tter niggers? Or are you a Kikebook type? All the same really

Hell no!!. Everyone love Putin.

Attached: 1383239551554.jpg (616x462, 35.54K)

You will never be a woman.

This entire war happened because of the CIA-backed coup in Ukraine back in 2014, you fucking idiot. Tucker spoke the truth. Calling out glowniggers for their faggotry in not pro-putin. Not to mention calling out the government bs about trying to underplay the threat of the American-funded biolabs in Ukraine when we're still dealing with the repercussions of a pandemic caused by an American-funded biolab in China.

the malleable 30% put on the msm are not the majority, troon.
you are eternally the minority, you don't get to be the majority or all your tranny rights are null and void.
not a day too soon either.

Attached: 1648609268521.webm (720x900, 2.28M)

Wow, the members of congress who want peace and not to escalate shit are evil now? This fucking country man.

Your existence is so insignificant and irrelevant, you mean nothing to me. Even if you are trans, you're an ant to me. Sometimes I like to stop and conversate with ants, because it amuses me so. You exist for such a short time on this planet, and think that just because you subscribe to some bandwagon ideology that makes you stunning and brave, when all that means is you're a fucking superficial vacuous retard who doesn't understand what purpose means. You will live your life going from one fad to the next trying to "fit in" only to realize you never lived at all. And when you tie the noose and cope with a rope, remember me. Remember me as your final thoughts purge in to the abyss of the void. Remember me. Forever. I write the AI of the future, what do you do with your insignificant life? The answer is nothing. You will die a loser and nobody will remember you. Future historians will remember me for my work I did. They will not remember some insignificant nobody who LARPed on Any Forums once upon a time. The only passing you will be doing is away.

Attached: 277510140_126552046395935_5011805750841786961_n.webp.jpg (720x711, 61.69K)

Man, you need bitch slapped. Leave politics to the actual men in the room and stop being a pearl clutching kike about shit you have no understanding of.

>Republicans are doomed unless they disown the Putinists in the GOP
Or what?
Communists will "double cancel" them?

Keep posting the thread meme faggot

>not wanting WW3 means you support Russia
absolute state

Attached: 123768678.gif (498x399, 2.66M)

Nah, Putin is the future. The West is dying from hubris, stupidity, and femininity. Putin is everything the West needs right now.

You couldn't possibly know what the majority of people think you brainwashed moron.

Lol no

>The history of Russia and Ukraine began in 2014
An easy way to out someone who has zero understanding of geopolitics. Go look at what Putin did to Ukraine through the 00s.

>American-funded biolabs
Go type in 'biolab' on google maps for your general area and you'll be stunned and amazed by how many are nearby, almost all big universities for example.
Now you can put 2 and 2 together and realize how easily manipulated and gullible you are with your curated opinions.

Kys tranny reddit faggot. This is like the 4th fucking post of this crap. Burn un hell,kike

How does it feel knowing your faction of the GOP is going down in flames, largely because of the incompetence of US Intelligence Agencies? You people should be asking us if we want extra bread with our meals, not offering plebratarian views on these matters that do not concern you. Now go get me a Diet Coke.

It's pretty easy to get an idea of what most people think. Most people do not like Putin either, that doesn't mean they want to launch a land invasion of Russia by the way.

"Neocons" go from administration to administration doesn't seem to matter if they're Republican or Democrat frankly. They are like chameleons.

>The vast majority of the population agree with the so called 'neocons'
Ah yes, is that why they haven't won a single election in... What, 18 years? If you can even consider Bush a neocon.

Attached: 358256432.gif (238x178, 633.83K)

GOP is dead. It's Trump-town now nigga.

I don't give a shit what Republicans do. I'm done with them for life.

Not welcome anywhere. Been kicked out of more countries than anyone.

It certainly is not. The 50 states are more like 56 countries. Have you not traveled America? I;ve seen most of it.

This fag is a glowie guys. Stop giving him the time of day.

The Republican base has a identical foreign policy to Hillary Clinton.

Attached: hillary-clinton-735x400.jpg (640x348, 32.22K)

I think of it this way. The democrats have become a party of corrupt scumbags. They have lied and blamed Russia/Putin to cover up their own corruption for years. They use a tool to eliminate opponents. Meanwhile they could have attempted to build better relation with Russia. They have destroyed any chance at that.

Having said that I think Putin is a cold war era piece of shit. And I see nothing wrong with people questioning the way we've handled things.

>american installs a pro-nato president in ukraine
>wtf!? why is russia invading!

>biolabs in a war zone have the same safety standards as biolabs in america
>ignore the fact that even government shills recorded on tape are concerned about them

You are terrible at your job shill. I know my shit. Your bosses need to get better employees.

by 2024 it will be clear that backing zelensky was a grave mistake

>It's giving a huge amount of ammo to the dems.
They're going to say mean things anyway. Stop being a pussy.

OP, its been 109 countries. I think maybe the problem is you.

If your sworn enemies hate someone that much, that someone is probably your best ally.

I like her face.

I don't have a faction of the GOP. But the GOP is going down in flames because of the opposite reasons to what you said. It's going down in flames because most people don't want anything to do with a bunch of literal crackpots such as Greene.
The retard fringe of the Republican party was always there in the past too, but the non insane members had to keep a lid on it to stop them getting tanked in every election, but in thecurrentyear that's becoming increasingly difficult for them to do, partly because of their own cowardice.

At this rate the GOP will never win an election again.

a different russian president would have tanks
on the maidan in 2014 and not attempt to get you to back off for so long

yes... lets punish all people who advocate for a sensible foreign policy. How dare they not be hyper emotional about everything and how dare they, you know, actually listen to other people and try to find solutions that would benefit both parties.

we should shame and silence them and we should call them putinists! im sure that would work out well

>please buy into the universally discredited exposed Clinton-fabricated propaganda that Trump is a secret Russian spy!
lol no

We should be allies with Russia, not enemies. People running the CIA deserve to be shot.

Of rather ally with Russians than the nigger worshipping dems, fuck them.

>tulsi
>Tucker
What do they have in common? The hand of Zion.

Attached: D8EE5AA7-50D2-4B1D-816F-34D88DE2CB4C.jpg (1024x585, 49.88K)

>Pro NATO
Gee whiz, why would Ukraine, like every other state next to Russia, want to join that alliance that specifically is in place to make it impossible for Russia to invade?
Why is Estonia in NATO too?

Your argument is 'if any country refuses to get invaded by Russia then that is an act of hostility towards Russia'.

> We should be allies with Russia, not enemies.
I would all be for that if they stopped invading countries and threatening America.

>vast majority
I don't think the Democrats + RINOs equal a vast majority of America.

Their will never be a fair election again, we are past that shit. The left's violent actions have a far bigger impact than a few morons most people wouldn't even recognize.

see cuba you still occupy part of it illegally

Don't forget Rand Paul. His daddy was a test run for the shit the FSB did later with Trump and the Pauls have been paid by RT.

Total fucking shills who made the libertarian movement a hotbed of Russian conspiracy talking points.

Forgot to add
>biolabs in a war zone
>Putin decides to invade your country
>Invades an area that has biolabs in it
>This part of the country that was formerly a peaceful normal place is now a warzone

Was telling talking to a normie Republican boomer and their interpretation is that yes Russia should be helping America conquer the world.

Attached: BabyBoomers.jpg (1152x648, 98.71K)

Why are you being so disingenuous and implying things I never implied on top of non-seuitors? Are you a legit shill? Who is paying you?

You keep posting the same thread, bot

You are wasting your time on here. Only other ZOG bots from shill farms will echo your midwit script. The neocons will never hold power again, and you will never be a Gentile, nor a woman. Kill yourself, if you are truly American First. It is your patriotic duty.

Ukraine isnt a country and America has invited and even invented these hostilities against it, you stupid kike.

RT employed gatekeeping "progressives" like Ed Shultz and Thom Hartmann.

Attached: Thom-Hartman.jpg (1200x744, 72.65K)

Fuck no. Kill the RINOs. Kill the Ukie cock suckers and kike worshipers. End globohomo.

>rino
What does this term even mean in 2022?
You guys are larping as Russians at this point. You are a joke.

You are missing the point completely, you massive retard. Why was the American government trying to keep these labs out of the news cycle and kvetched so hard when Tucker and others started talking about it? It's because they were funded by the American government and were worried it would look bad if yet another pandemic was caused by them. It has nothing to do with Putin, It's about a bunch of neocons in Washington not wanting to look bad. Fuck them and fuck you for defending them.

> Ukraine isnt a country

Attached: 9DA0F4A2-D815-4C9E-A48C-29759D5A9FC8.png (600x638, 437.47K)

holy fuck you glow niggers are disgusting
fucking traitors and facilitators of the stolen election of the biden region

oathbreaker, traitor, betrayer of your people
scum of the lowest order, good of the federal reserve, thief

Attached: 1648571975101.jpg (770x730, 300.08K)

Putin for US President

Niggerjew, put a noose on the first tree you see and hang yourself

lmao imagine being this low grade of a shill you have to post on an animie image board. They probably make you do coffee and donut runs too lmfao

Why are you here shilling if we are no threat?

lol, fuck the US government. You people are retards. If you coffee running bitches are the best they can do, you are done for.

Same meme flag shill. You’ve been copypasta’ing this shit all over here.

Fuck off neocon asswipe. You want us to get into a nuclear war you fucking fag asshole. Everyone hates you. No one I know want this shit war. We’re all sick our your shit. Why aren’t you in Ukraine being an hero?

you just going to keep posting this everyday now you foreskin consuming faggot kike OP? kill yourself.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 471.83K)

Dude shut the fuck up lmao. No one cares about neocon opinions or your retarded little political analysis. You aren't worth shit to us. We make fun of people like you at CPAC.

I'm very close to players in the populist right (have had dinner with most of the people you mentioned in OP) and we are the ones who create consensus among the Republican voters, not you. We support Russia over Ukraine, so that's just what it's going to be.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: 1647932879506.jpg (1200x1200, 227.77K)