Is it true that japaneses mostly descend from chineses who came during the kofun period and not from yayoi and jomons...

Is it true that japaneses mostly descend from chineses who came during the kofun period and not from yayoi and jomons? Recently I was still believing that they were predominantly Yayois but then I learned about the migration of these chineses during kofun period. I noticed these migrations follow the three kingdoms wars in China, and I noticed that japs considers ancient chinese history very important for them and learn it at school, maybe they considers most of their ancestors came from China?

Attached: 10-003_0041-695x521.jpg (694x521, 95.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_East_Asians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yayois ARE proto koreans and chinese.
Jomon and ainus got mutted out of existence.

In the same way that american indians are Chinese/ Siberian admixture

>jomon
>no, yayoi!
Any Forums is leaking

They unironically descend from israelites
Same as the chinese but those come from Shem since the emperors used to sacrifice to Shangdi aka the Most High God

Attached: a14809-3.jpg (464x366, 33.38K)

Bullshit they're totally Polynesians. At least central America and below just look at their noses and how fat they all get by 25

>Is it true that japanese mostly descend from chineses who came during the kofun period
I doubt it. There is Jomon pottery that dates to 16,000 bc. There were people there long before the Kofun.

not even close. they may have a few ancestors from them but nothing more than that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_East_Asians
Basically shows all the DNA of who came from who and descended from who using DNA evidence.

Also Ainu are the natives of Japan long before the Japanese arrived.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people

Is that reaaaallll?!?!

The last thread I saw on there about this was pretty funny. All the nips were posting photos of their eyes, claiming they were Jomon while shitting on every other photo and calling them Philipinos.

the absolute state of christcucks

Who came up with this shit? Both nips and gooks used to use Kanji and Hanja respectively. It's not until fairly recently they started using smiley faces and sticks and circles.

What the fuck do you know? You're some big nosed weeaboo English teacher or zogbot. How about letting an actual Japanese person answer.

No. The Japanese in the image is only Katakana, a script whose origin lies in the 9th century and are simplified forms of chinese characters.
The Hebrew in the image are labelled incorrectly and made up.

The new japs are from korea and china, they killed the first people that came to the island

trying too hard. slide ez.

Chinese people descend from under the ground. No one can accept this but I will still keep telling you all it until it gets through your jew hypnotised minds.
Their physiology, their mentality, all qualities of a people who have lived underground for millennia

facts

It was 7000 y. ago. Japs are a bit different, thought they are still reptiloid human like chinks.

No, not really