YOU ARE BEING ANALYSED!!!

Meme analysis YouTube channels are analyzing Any Forums, Any Forums and other right wing extremist boards. There are documentaries popping up on YT, explaining your insider jokes like "Sneeds" so that the layman can understand them. Your "autism" can only bring you so far. professional analysts, and PhD researchers come to this board to understand how you think. You won't stay safe in your safe space for long, losers.

example:youtube.com/watch?v=q9cq-M2pe0MWTN8D

Attached: Pol will NEVER GET HER!.jpg (1080x1312, 136.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice boipuss

Find Jesus Christ like saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)

I wana ANALise her if you catch my drift

> (((smol hat boipuss)))

Uhmmmmm, how is this relevant???

:( shutup

And you'll never be a real woman. Despite how much you blur the line between masculine and feminine gender and sex despite all this self-mutilation and hormone replacement maintenance lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala

So go piss somewhere please.

Attached: 1648598269390.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

>teehee look at the place I shit from
>Don't you want to die for Israel now goyim?

Any Forums has been compromised ever since 2008, I thought this was common knowledge.
Every post you make alongside your IP is being logged like those archive sites. Someone from Any Forums even proved google analytics was tracking you back when its captcha was running (both the word and image one)

Yeah I don't care if jews follow christianity, but most of us aren't jewish so...

The alt-right's safe space is over. Just like all those babies in Egypt our "G*d" killed. We celebrate Passover to honor baby-killing. Have we Jews been Satanic terrorists since the beginning? I hate being Jewish so much. I'm going to kill myself.

Best tik tok video Ever.

Attached: pol-14.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

Uuuuum, when did i even say i was trans???

>You won't stay safe in your safe space for long, losers.
I'm quite sure we will win.

Attached: 1648591433685.webm (720x1280, 678.66K)

>u won't stay safe in your safe space for long
lol who cares, they think Honk Honk means heil hitler. I'm going to let you in on an Earth shattering revelation: school doesn't make you smart. It's just knowledge. Knowledge without intelligence to use it is worthless. 90% of college graduates are drooling retards with a piece of paper proving they sat through 4 years of classes lol

Aw yeah fuck my ass. Double stuff my twink boipucci with big monster horse cocks. Triple team my stinky shit hole with enormous african phallus'. Quadruple cock hammer my tight bum cunt with gargantuan black cocks.

FUCK. MY. ASS.

This is.....SO FUCKED UP??? I dont even know jow to react??

Your channel is double gay and we don't care.
Sage.

>professional analysts, and PhD researchers come to this board to understand how you think.
Kinda sounds like they're actually the students here, but I guess you can call them professionals if you'd like.

And?
Half of their analysis is usually completely wrong or made up anyway.
I really enjoy the thought of a bunch of credentialed control freaks trying to figure out how to wade the sea of piss.
Most drown or convert.
You're here forever.

I wonder how many of them look into the abyss too long.

Why do you like being pegged?

analyze this lol
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Correct you are
>Relevance
It’s a man

>Have we Jews been Satanic terrorists since the beginning?
That's the JQ

analyze this

Attached: 26548725472811.gif (790x837, 606.2K)

>Meme analysis
AHAHAHAHAHA remember the caps of the "weaponized memetics department" research and slideshows?

you have been making these absolute GARBAGE threads fora while now. farming yous from goyim. But if someone doesn't want to give attention to you. you go into junkie mode and start acting like a faggot. Meme analysis is a meme. Its useless. Its very purpose is pointless as most memes are made randomly and evolve completely unpredictably without rhyme or reason. Its only the leftist fuck retards like you on youtube that see shit behind memes where there is no additional meaning. Like how you constantly say Freudian bs and a bunch of philosophy faggotry that has no connection to anything except in your mind. You are a worthless piece of attention junkie. Your brain is full of sticky rotting cum. You are nigger. A null iq troglodyte. Stop making these insanely low quality threads. God I hate the troons and the troon lovers like you. You even have a fucking pentagram in your fucking videos. I hope a nigger prolapses your rectum. ANd your gut will come lose. Shit flying everywhere each time you have an uncontrollable fart with you intestines coming out. I hope you have to wear a diaper for the rest of your life.

Gentlemen, it's time to restart operation poopoopoo peepeepee

Attached: 水-ー-w-peepee-poopoo-3144111.png (500x566, 29.57K)

I dont owe you a fucking explanation.

Attached: R.jpeg.jpg (852x480, 34.35K)

Based frog

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8

Attached: Jubilance Beam.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

>Youtube
Oh noooo.....

Attached: 7e118ed0c90e6ed68cc3c939283e0e217f1e9e493747d28f7268e5edc973d284.png (797x1394, 627.8K)

I don't care. Most are clueless and go about any task half-assed.

I hated that fucking bird

>YOU ARE BEING ANALYSED!!!
I know, and I purposely fuck with their results with intent. Send some more khazar milkers my way. I will not choose your subpar specimen until you send me something worthy of my seed and ultimately worthy of conquering you.
Now you see the dilemma they face.

ALL NIGGERS MUST WHAT?

Attached: Y4WTQN46OFGH7BNSLM6C6W6YBA.jpg (1400x2079, 299.65K)

>Uhmmmmm, how is this relevant???
Anal is always relevant my nigger.

Attached: 45456475686345345656756.png (672x743, 475.49K)

Attached: 28754827944.gif (450x350, 247.54K)

You're posting your childish libshit again? How many times is this now? We're not afraid of you faggot tryhards, we just hate you for the scum you are. Come and get us with your army of feminists, faggots and "psychologists", you can't alter the fucking truth no matter how hard you try. I've watched you morons try to psychoanalyze us a few times and it's a huge laugh, it's comparable to a kid giving marriage advice. Get lost retard, and tell your friends that we will never forgive and never forget.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

ILL KILl YOU FAGGOTT

Attached: R.jpg (1300x742, 106.73K)