Ah need mah ar-15 so ah can overthrow thu gubbmint!

>ah need mah ar-15 so ah can overthrow thu gubbmint!
*drone strike kills you*

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 883.76K)

How did that go in Afghanistan?

So what he's saying is, the second amendment isn't strong enough? That we need to have tanks and missiles too? I agree.

>implying the gov'nt isn't giving firearms to nigs and cartels

they don't need tyranny, just terror

Attached: 1404603845564.jpg (500x580, 95.9K)

>blocks your path

Attached: rice farmer.jpg (640x360, 30.43K)

i'm too quick for drones, faggot

I too believe that private citizens need anti tank weapons, land mines, and SAM sites ran by the neighborhood watch.
If Javelins are good enough for ukrainians they are good enough for Americans.

Thread

Attached: the_russian_aid_convoy_in_the_ukraine__marian_kamensky.jpg (800x575, 94.78K)

>enemy kills me
>I win
Check and mate

Attached: 1627959583433.png (775x525, 39.12K)

the Afghani exterminated the entirety of the stationed force, of course. everyone knows it.

Based and if you kill your enemy they win-pilled

Afghanistan also had a massive amount of soviet surplus RPG-7s and stingers provided to them. And you gave them portable anti air too.
Taliban runs armor hunter squads with 10+ rpg guys in them (50-80%) to pile up damage, rifles are not that important.

We have unlimited amount of RPGs and MANPADs available for sale, if anyone's asking, by the way. Just saying.

Tell that to zelensksy snapped neck

Attached: Gunpill.png (872x886, 219.82K)

Does the author not realize he's proving the 2nd amendment's point? The American government has clearly overstepped its bounds, and seeing as it won't relinquish power by itself...
How does your saying go? The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants?

Sounds like we need more civilian fighter jets and tanks to me

You don't fight tanks with an AR-15 Weapons of War. You kill the fucking fuel truck driver and light the gas tanker on fire.

So what you're saying is everyone should have those things?

Attached: 1648010550963.jpg (500x527, 34.8K)

the retarded implication that you could get the entirety of the military to abandon any sense of morality, to go and kill all of the American population astounds me.

>implying all US Soldiers will be willing to fire on their countrymen
>implying guerrilla warfare tactics haven't beaten the US Military before
>implying guns are of no use in such a scenario

Hi, CIA

Kek has spoken

Attached: 1648003614244.jpg (1024x1018, 117.83K)

If I'm going to die by a drone strike either way, I'd rather die by a drone strike with a gun in my hands. At least when I have a gun, I'm more likely to prevent death by non-drone-strike.

kek

Attached: 1629233216398.jpg (1024x731, 75.33K)

So Ruskie bro…any chance of KGB dropping off RPG-7s, AKs, SVDs and Mortars around the US? Asking for a friend?

What a stupid comic to compliment an equally stupid OP

You will never be a woman.