Why did you vote for this idiot?

Why did you vote for this idiot?

Attached: A68433F8-2123-44C3-ABDE-1407D4A362D4.jpg (647x476, 199.93K)

I didn't you fucking idiot. Stop thinking everyone on Any Forums is from the states.

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

Because fuck you.

I can't wait to vote for him again.
1 year of Joe Biden and the country has fallen faster than ever thought possible.

Did you already forget who he was running against?

Because the other options were a satanist and a commie.

Also I didn't vote.

I wanted the government frozen and seething for four more years

Because he started no war

Joe Biden, while he has his flaws, is better than Donald Trump.

You uploaded the wrong pic dummy

Attached: 267438366.jpg (1200x900, 61.07K)

Because he was clearly the less cucked choice compared to Hillary/Biden.

>Why did you vote for this idiot?
it was funny at the time

Attached: 1646160699245.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

I want to know, do you legitimately think that that’s how it works? Anything that happens under a president is because of that president?

Economy was great up until Covid, people respected us on the world stage. He pissed off some liberal pussies and occasionally said some mean things here and there, and some funny stuff. I mean, nobody talks about how he cut government and regulations that made it all work. Joe Biden is just printing 80% of all the US currency that has ever existed (Not sure how much is in circulation, but it's there if the government wants to use it on some retard idea), trying to pretend it's a good economy, when everybody can see inflation is going nuts.

Honestly this.

>Joe Biden, while he has his flaws, is better than Donald Trump.
Please explain in detail how this is the case

His cabinet was filled with establishment ghouls but he himself was at least not a total neocon which is more than what you could say about hilldawg or biden

>I want to know, do you legitimately think that that’s how it works? Anything that happens under a president is because of that president?
Almost everything in our current predicament is Biden's fault
>puts in more tranny protection and power shit on day 1
>causes gas prices to skyrocket with bad policies
>vaxx mandates kickstarts supply chain crisis which combined with the high gas prices lead to high inflation
>keeps fucking up peace in Ukraine by calling for shit like regime change, then backtracking on that comment, then no saying he meant it

I technically voted for Evan McMullen. But then I scratched that out and wrote in Kanye West. Best decision I ever made. Second time around, I voted Trump, but then also wrote in Kanye West.

I have never regretted my decision. Always trust your instinct. With Jews, you lose.

Why are you still obsessing over it?

>retarded twitter shitposter vs senile irl shitposter

One is worse than the other. Hint: twitter is not real life

Because they are afraid he will win in 2024, which he will.

He was legit the greatest president our poor country has had in my lifetime. What do you have to say about it, meme flag?

He's racist, low IQ and make me laugh being a clown. No better reason

he was useful

Because he was the lesser of the two evils, and still is. Trump was never going to save America.
Now, Tongue my Anus Catalonia Nigger

I didn't either time. Now that his reelection has been empirically proven to be stolen, I support him 100%, nigger.

I'm proud to say I texted my black gf that went to an HBC and had a black power flag up in her living room at the time, in 2012, that I wanted to vote for Trump if he was running. I think it was after he talked some shit to Obama. But also, 2016 was the only year I never voted. I was too nevous and knew who would win my state.
It drove me nuts, the national media always talked about Ohio as a swing state in previous elections, but they saw the early polls, and it's now pretty firmly on the national level an R state.