Housing Crash Incoming

Just a reminder that none of this is sustainable. Prices will be coming back down over the next few years as the Federal Reserve continues to raise interest rates every month. If you bought over the past 24 months you fucked up and if you paid over asking price, then you really fucked up.

Attached: 8B6B06CA-2ACD-4258-8191-F93758110D6D.jpg (828x705, 493.12K)

>buying things

if you own something according to the Jews, then they will try to tax you for it. Never make a purchase that the Jews can track. Never. Not even once. Always defend your property with your life.

>buy house for 500k
>rises to 800k
>crashes to 600k
>back upto 800k in a few years anyway

Rentoids will never understand, the housing market never crashes to zero like your stupid cumbuttcoin crypto, it is eternal

Not with this inflation

Wrong. Just buy land and live on it illegally. You need 100 acres of heavily forested woodland, and you need to go underground.

It’s actually the opposite. Inflation is a leading indicator for housing price declines. Spending shitloads of extra money on gas, food, and energy means less income to spend on your expensive mortgage. Then people will try to sell and downsize

>buy house for 800k in 2007
>crashes to $350k in 2008
>pay 2% in property taxes based on purchase price of of 800k
>extra $10k a year....every year for the rest of your life
>live in house 40 years, just paid $400k extra, matched for inflation too.

Lmao it's funny seeing these mortgies talk about "muh invincible housing market" when the shit was about to go completely belly up 14 years ago. Guess what tardis?

A lot of retards already refinanced or took out all that equity to buy new boats and trucks, so they’re still underwater anyway

Part of me thinks they won't rug the boomers, but part of me thinks they will just to twist the knife.

it will crash but it's still got at least another year.

You need to have oversupply first, what we see now is lots of houses being constructed, once those are finished and they aernt selling quick then we are about 4 months from crash.

Source:
>Econ PhD dropout with 10,000 hours on steam

>10,000 hours on steam
In what? It better be GMod.

Thats not how property taxes work you retard. Only someone living in their moms basement lile you would lack such basic knowledge

If you are right, it will just mean even more increased demand for low incomes homes, which there is already way more demand than there is supply of.

Just buy a home you love, that way the dollar value of it is only academic to you.

Certain markets especially in Florida and California are very undersupplied yes, but plenty of other markets like Nashville, Phoenix, Texas, Las Vegas have been building nonstop for the past decade

It's not sustainable but its also not going to break soon. It will get worse for a lot longer

Its the fabled golden bull run and you are holding bags of all previous scams lol

Damn it feels good to be a home owner. Die mad about it, rent-fag.

were at the peak of the dot com bubble 2.0, expect a lot of coders to get fired and a sideways stock market for 15 years

Housing is a
>"supply & demand"
issue.

its NEVER coming back "down", because there isnt a supply to justify it.
>houses in "blue" areas are certainly going to take a hit though.

This isn't a free market and isn't run by people who desire long term societal wealth or social good. If destroying the economy and rendering a generation incapable of having houses or families is what is necessary for number to go up, number will go up. It's not smart, it's not fair, but the lizards who control this economy will look after their interests even if it necessitates a new dark age for humanity to clear up their mess.

This is a cope. Demand is outpacing supply.

Attached: 1626409669563.jpg (640x694, 268.21K)

all they can do is create more subsidiaries to buy and sell the product. which is what they're doing. and it's illegal.

I can’t tell what I’m more excited for; all the boomers who will go bankrupt and die poor, or all the unskilled techfags and journalists who will be unemployed

This

Canadian houses are 6 gorillion dollars so I am coming to USA soon to buy up all your cheap houses in the midwest
expect me soon burgermutts ahahahaha

Attached: 1621214351733.jpg (700x393, 108K)

you seriously think that still applies in this economy? super low interest rates for 15 years did this

Yep and yep. Tech stocks will be handcuffed by high interest.

You are the stupidest blackest dumbest gorilla nigger I've ever seen.

yah i do satan.

houses are never coming back down.
its over.
neither are cars/trucks.

actually in the liberal-world-orders 'new-normal', only
>"home owners"
will be
>"car owners"

anyone who isnt at the level of home ownership wont "own" a car

>housing crash

Can not happen as long as there is
A shortage of housing due to relentless immigration
Devaluation of Money.

So the amount of dollar bills you have to trade for a house will only increase.

The only 2 things that can bring the housing price down is politicians introducing regulations but they won't because most politicians are heavily invested in real estate.
The second option is an extinction level event

Attached: fake gold 3.jpg.jpg (640x480, 60.52K)

all the pot bellied soibois getting fired from a tech industry that will permanently contract by at least 60% never to work again will be screaming and crying as they lose their $300k jobs and have to live in their teslas. meanwhile i will keep welding airplane parts and laugh
theyll save the dollar not the markets when push comes to shove. the question is if theyll let it stay above 2%

they said that in 2006 too

There won't be no crash. Instead they are going to continue to raise the prices. You will own nothing & be happy.

because of record low interest rates, nobody can actually afford these homes

Lol housing prices recovered from the 2008 crash in a year. Especially with inflation, housing prices will never come down. If anything, they may get way worse.

Nooooooo! Blackrock will buy all property in existence above asking price and private property will be abolished which is fine because millennials prefer renting and living in pods. This has to happen because I don’t want you to buy a house!!!!! Rent like me! Forever!!!!

Boomers are getting their pensions, social security, and properties rugged. They deserve worse desu senpai

Pic related

Attached: 1628629948056.png (442x442, 466.66K)