Is the US military ready if there is WWIII?

Is the US military ready if there is WWIII?

Attached: america.webm (576x1024, 525.29K)

theyre ready to die for israel

Maybe

Those niggerish mannerism, jesus christ. Nuke us.

They will greatly increase the number of goy deaths. Thanks for your service.

I just got out of the army two years ago, no. U.S. military is filled with black women and disloyal minorities, led by woke officers more concerned with trans shit than being able to fight a war

Imagine being too pussy to join your countries military to defend them, but brave enough to talk shit online while rotting in your chair

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1182949861.png (370x340, 206.3K)

What does the U.S. military defend? Not America. America hasn't been attacked since 1941, and even that was a remote island in the Pacific.

Came to post this

I've already done my time, learn to read you fucking retard

>04
>this thing is 18 or younger

Attached: 1612288934458.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

I left the USMC-reserves(0311) in 2012 and it wasn't like this at all.

1 post by this kike

Since when are military mutts allowed to wear make-up?

roastie detected.

>avatarfagging

Purge started around 2018 and shit went down hill fast

>Imagine being too pussy to join your countries military to defend them
My country doesn't exist anymore, the country built by my Canadian forefathers was deconstructed by globalist cocksuckers. Why would I ever sacrifice anything to to defend those shitstained, corrupt, evil assholes?

I would commit so many warcrimes against amerimutt pows I'd make Azov and chechens look civilized

Attached: 1627849453921.jpg (534x561, 98.96K)

Oof imagine if azov captured soldiers like this bros imagine what they would do. I wonder if they'd force her to ride all their dicks and jerk them all off and shit

Imagine capturing 5 of these together
Imagine the motivation of fighting against the USA in the future. That'd be insane

These days I hope they all get their shit pushed in for being so fucking stupid and allowing heathens and trannies and faggots and women in the wrong jobs.

The united states is 73 years ahead in military tech. Let that sink in.

yeah. all the women, trannies, and niggers are going to hang back in their comfy non-combat jobs, and white men are going to be drafted and forced to die en masse. that's how the military is structured, white men fill out all the dangerous/critical roles while women/minorities do nothing and collect benefits, just like in the civilian world. women will get pregnant left and right to avoid being drafted/deployed, and urbanite l*ftoids will likely be too weak and cowardly on average to actually pass basic training, so it'll exclusively be rural white men and (and some niggers/spics) getting drafted. i like to think that most young white men are redpilled/blackpilled enough now that they'll refuse the draft, but who knows

Think Vietnam.

>we should have no military because we haven't been attacked in a long time
god damn you're retarded

>all these replies.
Whew lord! You really pissed of the younglings here lad lol!

Attached: laughingemoji-560.jpg (560x481, 27.53K)

fpbp

I left in 16 and was nothing like this, but the writing was on the wall.

Well, Canada seems to be practicing that retardation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA!