What are the political implications of reversing into parking spots

What are the political implications of reversing into parking spots

Attached: 1634875361187.jpg (2160x1622, 310.44K)

the white man's way of parking. a bit more effort today for a greater reward tomorrow.

It's easier if you're driving a bigger truck imo.

true i always back work trucks in

People pull right up behind me because they don't expect it. Essentially blocking me from backing into the space.

my sentiments exactly, I rather practise and hone my reversing skills (without shitty cams and screens with digital guides) at every chance I get. The reward? I never fear a reverse park and I can batman out of any spot when it's time to go.

It's fine if you're alone, but in a crowded parking lot you end up blocking lanes from moving just so you can a little bit more of a convenient time pulling out later.

Based Floridian checking in

Attached: fl pepe fuck you.jpg (939x1024, 100.92K)

I've driven every type of vehicle, with about 4 million commercial miles under my belt. Backing a car into a parking spot serves no great purpose. You're still backing up an equal number of times. It's even illegal many places, even though that seems silly to me.

Now with larger vehicles it makes sense, say a 26ft truck that you're leaving on when it's dark or having to back into a street otherwise when the traffic is heavier. But, for a standard car in a parking lot, just pull it in and flow with the design of the parking lot.

Easier than parking the other way.

It is literally easier and safer. You can see shit when you leave the spot later. Seriously there is no reason NOT to back into a spot.

I also learned to drive and for work drove a windowless truck (just side windows/ mirrors) and got very used to it.

Fuck u all
I detest everyone of u back uppers
All about you
Me waiting for your fat fingers to turn the wheel ans back in
U are on par with bicyclists
I yell at everyone of u

I tried it once and accidentally destroyed the car next to me. Immediately sped off too and would have been seriously fucked but my mom was a local police dispatcher and they just let me off the same way they ignore it when firemen or cops end up in drunk driving accidents.

Attached: crash.jpg (660x464, 50.08K)

hey anons, this user doesn't know how to drive.

Attached: db8.png (634x650, 236.28K)

Im 50 u fucking nigger and in nj
Backing in is for selfish kikes like u

I prefer parking sideways and deflating my tyres, then inflating them with my mouth when I need to leave, in order to assert dominance over the woman still parking from before I arrived at the parking lot.

Attached: 1644269814577.png (408x417, 312.67K)

This is actually retarded. If you reverse into a spot you pull straight out, but if you pull into a spot you have to reverse out. You're getting the same amount of reverse practice regardless of how you park.

This
People are fucking idiots

>New Jersey has a crash rate of 359 accidents versus the national average of 208.

Not helping your case.

Anyone who has only driven a regular sized vehicle their entire life really can't drive and no amount of backing up is gonna make them better. You most likely don't understand what each lane on a multilane is for, block intersections when you're stopped at red lights with lines, fail to use your signals, don't anticipate the movements of traffic, etc. Regular vehicle drivers are pretty worthless. Go big or stay home.

It mean you are an OTR truck driver. Unless you are not an OTR truck driver, then it means you are a wannabe OTR truck driver, and thats just sad.

go take your booster

Ah canniger…. My thing these faggot njians all do this everywhere. It is annoying as ever. We are too populated for it. The people take foeever to back in. No regard foe anyone else
SCUM

My big thing was that car drivers almost never know how to merge...

I'm about to start CDL school to become an OTR trucker! That's probably why I always back into parking spots.

boomie got BTFO

back upper gang

You accelerate fast

This is just proof of how fucking shot the jannies are at their fucking “jobs”
>but they do it do free
Doesn’t matter unless you’re going to be good, don’t fucking do it. God I hate jannies so fucking much.

Attached: 1345E823-8D69-4C48-9474-1D976DDAA65F.png (1345x904, 121.66K)

If you know how to drive it takes a grand total of 3 seconds longer to reverse into a spot and much safer to leave that spot. Anyone who has driven a cargo van will instinctively reverse park everywhere they go, and do it quickly.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Enjoy Laredo at Christmas time!

It's gay af

Uh, it's a signal to fags, that you're a fag, looking for fag sex. No joke. They've ruined everything.

What are the political implications of the Volvo 240 being literally perfect?

Attached: Volvo 240 Apu.jpg (1080x820, 139.37K)

I'd argue it's easier to reverse out of a spot rather than in, as there's more space. But the main benefit of reversing in isn't the practice, it's the quick getaway.

>be me
>drive for 27 years
>never back into spot even once

This guy gets it.