You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not currently running to hold elected office

You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not currently running to hold elected office.

Attached: T.png (1239x742, 1.78M)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

The Emus banned all elections

I don't want to molest children and that's the only reason anyone runs for office.

most important thread.
bump.

i dont have a load of cash to piss away

because there is no political solution

Attached: WARLORD.gif (245x280, 700.18K)

There are no political solutions.

I'm too autistic to speak and present myself properly

I can barely afford groceries and pay rent.

I'm gay.

You can't just force feed a pasta like this. It must be cooked and simmered to perfection just like-a mama used to make!

finalizing my campaign strategy for a mayoral run of my city in 2024, will post pepe meme first day in office

Attached: 1622913942604.jpg (646x797, 79.06K)

niggers

Attached: 1619226687571.jpg (953x908, 110.98K)

I would get suicided shortly after my first victory. There are entire Alphabet Soup divisions dedicated to this. Luckily for them the advent of digital ballots/printers/mail-in voting has resulted in far fewer "targets"
>we are fucking fucked m8

Or.....OR....if you get to as high an office as Trump you are replaced by CGI/reptilian/clone/android. I wish I was joking.

I dont possess the accolades

Why jump through hoops to become a Genocidaire? What's the appeal user?

I'm a moron with zero social skills+highschool dropout/flunky

Attached: 1647488181906.jpg (500x603, 48.7K)

I think about this a lot I have enough personal to do maybe a congree campian not senate money

Attached: 1648596801066.jpg (943x767, 91.24K)

Its just a ride.

Bro I'm a piece of shit. I'd make good decisions though for other people. They just wouldn't ever elect me for anything.

Earn trust of elites, work my way up the ladder, and do my best to expose from within. It could change the course of world history if done properly. Unfortunately they have already read this post and would off me or blackball me before reaching any meaningful level.

I am 100% blackpilled accelerationist.

Checked

Attached: 1646970327086.png (800x646, 533.87K)

Not old enough to legally run for office.

Mr. SMITH 000

YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OP DUB 00

Attached: 1648596972510.jpg (2730x2048, 1.56M)

Because it's all fake and gay.

What are some policies the Any Forums president might institute?

I'm assuming jew gassing, nigger enslaving, mandatory GF, weekly neetbux, National League of Legends Day, tax funding for the Tendie Projectâ„¢, etc

Every one must be armed

I say nigger, kike, and faggot in real life.

Attached: 1638969690556.jpg (976x850, 54.13K)

I've pondered the viability of running on right-wing environmentalism. I.e. eliminating endocrine disruptors from food and water supply.

Why engage the enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves?

No Jew gassing. There should be designated areas for anprim though, and ZOG should have no power there. Men shouldn't have sex unless they're able to capture women on anprim land or get laid in the normal way. League of Legends is gay. Videogames are gay. Especially when you have anprim land to live a sandbox game irl. Tendies are provided in zogland. You can literally just get on gibs and have tendies delivered right to your house. Or you can become a bandit on anprim land and venture into zogland and steal their tendies. They can't touch you once you get back to anprim land.