Please tell me something to stop me from having a complete mental breakdown and killing myself

Please tell me something to stop me from having a complete mental breakdown and killing myself.

Attached: E466728C-81FB-4C58-BEEE-B6747E2732C6.jpg (900x498, 87.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why waste your life when there is so much to do?

There is an immutable path that mankind has to walk and it cannot be altered by tyrants or governments.

Jesus Christ loves you and wants you to go to heaven with Him

Attached: blessed.png (1132x868, 368.06K)

Friends are only enemies that haven't turned on you yet.

How's the dick sucking, going for u user?

is it going well?

I'm hoping it is if it isn't blame the demiurge faggot that put u in this prison matrix when u fell into matter doubt it will do much to help u but if ur gonna take ur own life go agaisnt the light and tell the loosh farmers to fuck off trying to feed of ur energy worse

tha happen is u don't remember this place and come back again but this time as some indian guy

If you kill yourself we win

Hamburgers won't flip themselves.

Wish I could say it gets better. Find a girl that loves you. Idk

Attached: 1648594485684.jpg (804x416, 67.71K)

Lmao. Based Jew.

that's true you reptillian mf do love eating that loosh

fucking demiurge stooges.

but I'm okay in u tryig to make user not kill themselves but if he does he better fight ur fucking demiurge nigga u all worship.

There are still memes you haven't seen yet

Attached: That face when.jpg (640x546, 80.64K)

pussy

Obviously it wasn't the demiurge, it was his parents. Had they not fucked or had his mother aborted, he would have never come to the realization that he was alive.

Stop Hating other people.
Negative emotions will increase your negative thoughts.

I love it when you schizos make word salad out of simple gnostic teachings.
Get fucked, faggot.

Jew is right
Take them with

It will pass.

You only observe the version of you that is alive to be able to observe
So if you shoot yourself in the head a version will die but you will only perceive the version of you that survives
Probably as a gimp

>have "problem"
>don't care
>no longer have problem
it's that easy

Attached: some dabbing amphibian.gif (554x400, 120.14K)

Aren't you curious if you were right?

if you kill yourself you gay

Touche, still I gotta blame that mf for being here with the lot of u

gonna teabag that mf when i cross over and make my own reality with black jack and hookers and shit down he demiurge neck. Duke nukem style.

Maybe you don't believe, but God exist, and things could become more tolerable if you just believe and ask for forgiveness

Suicide is amputating your hand because of a splinter but here's your (You) because you won't actually do it. Go work out, faggot. Channel energy elsewhere.

What did you do to him?
>flag
No really, the fuck did you do? You were born in a city like most of us? That warrants getting hate from others? Most people in this shithole don't even know why they should hate Israel other than "da Jooos!!" But as far as my understanding goes, you as a person and citizen of your country shouldn't be labeled as an enemy.

If you dont kill yourself you were never supposed to. If you do kill yourself you were always supposed to and the world is a better place without you. The choice is yours and yours alone my nig, I couldn't care less either way.

>have a problem
>stop caring
>have no problem

Attached: jnlk8bmofqf11.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

The most honest devil, thank you bro.

get fucking real, and stop posting on this board.

Attached: 1628254998593.png (777x2777, 1.72M)

This moment too shall pass, and in the grand scheme of things the white race will continue. Eventually we will realize the necessary steps to preserve our ecosystem, or we will all die. And even then, like may exist on hydrogen based planets, and God's plan will continue in the millennia that the universe will eventually encompass.

Not according to the bible.
>For the living know that they will die;
>But the dead know nothing,
>And they have no more reward,
>For the memory of them is forgotten.
>Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished;
>Nevermore will they have a share
>In anything done under the sun.
The dead know nothing and will not reap anything from the world of the living.

You will bear witness to the downfall of international jewry and the final ascendancy of the Aryan race over the subhuman inferiors

tatakai faggot

Attached: 1628255056747.png (1222x3222, 923.54K)

An honest Jew? Wtf, I love Jews now.

You could kill niggers / spics / trannies first?

Attached: pmliax_1.gif (368x800, 1.15M)

Think about your enemies.
Picture their faces.
They want you to kill yourself.
Will you please them or will you defy them by continuing to live?

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 183648939.jpg (1280x720, 237.48K)

Attached: 1628255157445.jpg (1222x3555, 676.86K)

Attached: 1628255221649.jpg (777x4444, 1.19M)

Don't make me astral project and rape ur astral body u fucking nigger, just wach it fag, i'll make ur sleeping dream a living nightmare

you fucking cock knobbier

Attached: 1642184306491.jpg (1024x407, 52.78K)

I just drew you an anime waifu OP
She loves you don't become an hero

Attached: 20220329_160821.jpg (3264x1836, 1.28M)

Kek, based.

Attached: 1628255286490.jpg (1222x4777, 1.33M)

KYS

Attached: 9352A01B-1040-4919-BF9F-7EF04E22A7A9.jpg (650x366, 45.58K)

Wholesome leaf.

Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.

Eat some ice cream and take a walk.

If you give her either cat or fox ears/tail I won't kill myself either

Steps are actually simple.
At first, touch some grass.

Furries get the rope

The only thing better than your life in 2025 will be your life in 2055

Remember this is a clown world. It's so painful and retarded and horrific that sometimes you have to laugh, otherwise you'll go insane. Seeing that you're close to getting insane - it's time for you to step back and remember to laugh. You can't take this world too seriously bro. It will bombard you with pain, but you still have the freedom to flip a bird and laugh at all this stupid nonsense called the reality. You can always say "fuck you". There's nobody who can take this away from you. Whatever it is you're struggling with - say "fuck you" to it. Don't let it consume your soul.

you aren't black

I dunno OP. I no longer have any passion or joys in life. The world is being destroyed culturally, financially, politically, and environmentally. I can never make good friends let alone a girlfriend, and it’s not anyone’s fault but me. In general I’m pretty stupid. My youth is already gone (27). My mother died a few months ago and most of my family is broken up. I have no money for college and can’t think of any way to get a real career. Im trying to find some reason to push on but I can’t see it getting any better. Everything from the world, to my personal situation, to who I am personally is doomed. I just want to be free of it all.

Attached: 06691203-4F49-48A6-AF66-1D0228BDBBBC.jpg (500x866, 106.38K)

Touch some grass u spiritualist mystic

Attached: Say_My_Name_a_l.jpg (681x383, 35.34K)

Pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1641857852718.png (475x473, 186.91K)

Suicide make the people who hate you happy while punishing the ones who love you.

Mods, please move this to /adv/ rather than deleting it please.

Attached: kitten spoon.jpg (720x707, 49.77K)

Attached: 1632914238911.jpg (720x720, 40.69K)