STRIKE & MIKE Episode 207

discuss latest strike and mike

Attached: strike-and-mike-207-1024x683.png (1024x683, 184.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redwhiteandblackpill.libsyn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

paychads do the needful

fed thread

pls kings

Jewish people are human beings, fuck Nazis!

Attached: miriam_from_turning_red_by_fatalevamp_df25xm8.png (2260x2260, 2.74M)

strike looks like the kid who got in trouble for torturing a cat or some shit

Inb4 duganists
Inb4 we must secure a strong America and NATO to defeat Russia because they the real globohomo
Inb4 they literally want islamofacism

bump

Attached: 1648511510959.jpg (500x733, 79.33K)

If TV is a race then muslim is a race, you can't change my mind on this.

Fuck free niggers

Live snm is still recording.

Since we're all going to be here a while.... TDS is now unlistenable due to the basedboy with ear plugs and the fag with gray hair reverting back to being idiot normies.
FTN jizz only has terrible pessimistic opinions and he's completely lost on the realities of the world. Ahab has a one track mind stuck in a century old historical event and therefore is also useless in the current reality of the world.

Strike and Mike are the only ones with the ability to be critical thinkers, at least it's better than anything else out there.
I find this is the only good show out there I can stomach anymore. Mutants talking about transformers, fags talking about nig actors, and homos talking about movies seem so below striker and Mike imo.

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-174400__01.jpg (1080x1157, 138.12K)

Posting in a Islamo-duginist bread

Attached: 1499716730112.jpg (1130x740, 252.28K)

Maybe. Did border patrol ever catch Eric's wetback ass? Or did Joe Biden just let him stay?

warren needs to dump everyone on trs and go his own way

good one.

someone post it as this literal nigga needs to listen to smt while watching his sistas kids and shieet

Better show that isn't a fed honeypot,
redwhiteandblackpill.libsyn.com/

I 100% agree. McNabb and Sven are terrible, Jazz is the worst of them all.
I like the Hungarian father son team. I used to like Allsup. But when they do things like “I don’t want to talk about Ukraine because everyone’s a Jew so let’s talk about stupid domestic issues that don’t matter” they lose me. I get it, White people are treated unfairly, now give me meta political takes.
Strike and Mike is the only TRS show I listen to now after I used to listen to them all.

if they were feds wouldn't they be supporting jewkraine?

I did my coooooontent

Attached: angryapu.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

Same, for the past month I click on TDS and listen about ten minutes before shutting it off. They're just awful.
I do listen to this all the way, but I do actually loathe Jesse and Alex. They are normies, they are basedboys, they are just racist liberals in the end. On top, they can't into honest discourse and debate. They are in fact very low IQ.
Striker and Mike are cool though.

Attached: 1647118821988.jpg (637x632, 138.49K)

WHAT FUCKING RACE IS MCNABB
he larps as a pure scottish celt (despite almost all scots in the south being anglos) yet he looks like no scot i've ever seen. scots can be dark and swarthy but he looks like a mullato melungeon or part cherokee injun

Attached: Ukraine - Kikes Simping.png (2560x2244, 1.87M)

>Alex
>McNabb
>MCNABB

Attached: mcnabfried.jpg (360x281, 32.34K)

>Striker and Mike are cool though.
this
striker and mike seem like they'd be good lads to have a beer with the rest are a bit off

Attached: pikajew.png (2000x2904, 1.96M)

The censorious mutant has arrived. Everybody feel free to let him know what you think of him where he can't ban you.

Yeah everyone knows that Ukraine is a Jewish colony, but Russia is no less Jewish.

>Russia is no less Jewish.
Nah, Russia is indeed less Jewish. Not that I care.

Attached: Ukraine - Objectively Better Memes.png (900x432, 133.3K)

I like warren. He seems good hearted and personable. It really feels like he doesn't try to step on Jizzhand's toes so he comes off as a really gentle guy. The shows with his dad are great because it seems like he has some real wisdom to impart rather than 40 minutes of bad star trek synopsis. Warren lets his nerdish bugman tendencies show and I can tell Jizz hates it but it actually makes him feel like a real person. I think Sven and Alex need a long as sabbatical. I am sick and tired of petty squabbles between Mike and Sven, they are like a married couple and Sven most certainly just does it because he has nothing to add. Whole things a shit show and they need to go back to making real political analysis and being edgier. They have become so humorless over the years and its becoming a drag. I watch out of habit at this point.

Warren needs to complete a sentence without Fucking giggling...

SHEKELS IN MY PAYWALL

>Nah, Russia is indeed less Jewish.
Jew PM. Jew head of media. Jew mafia running the cities. Jew oligarchs running the economy. Laws against refuting Soviet WW2 propaganda.
No, Russia is just as Jewish.

kike and kike