Answer this Any Forums

How do you justify Russian separatists illegally occupying entire regions in Ukraine and calling it their own? That's like someone breaking into your house and claiming its theirs

Attached: 6158bf63f798264c1782acbb08c68cbb.jpg (540x675, 33.89K)

I don’t care

She's is so damn fuckable and yet grosses me out at the same time.
Guess rape is the solution.

Attached: 1648125015437.gif (255x191, 561.16K)

>Russian separatists
AKA Ukrainians who have always lived there and see Ukraine for what it is - a fake, contrived country with no unifying principles or identity - and want to return to their homeland, Russia?

>How do you justify Russian separatists illegally occupying entire regions in Ukraine and calling it their own?

You can't, Russian separatists are vermin, anyone that waves a separatist flag must be shot in the fucking skull

Attached: Stephen the Great2.jpg (450x577, 64.07K)

>a fake, contrived country with no unifying principles or identity
like Russia?

Attached: Brie Larson black dress.jpg (1700x2000, 273.35K)

In other words, traitors

>That's like someone breaking into your house and claiming its theirs
are you sure about that?
I thought it was russians who always lived there who decided they wanted to be part of russia

Easy there, Cleetus. Your Facebook group can't like this post.

The only approval you're receiving here is mocking you.

She has nuuds. Just go ask the coomers in Any Forums

I don't, I think the Russians screwed the pooch pretty all around when it comes to this war.

They aren't that great t b h, she needs a better camera

This

If you can't defend your home, it is not yours.

as much as jews disdain the civil, well-evolved, productive whites, their women sure like bleaching their hair to look like them. seems, ironic.

That's such horseshit, so if the aborigines declared Sydney as a separatist Republic, would you Aussies grant them in dependence too? Cause you know, they fucking lived there for hundreds of years brooo

Attached: QX-EBooV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.55K)

It's their house, Ukraine is a "country" that's even faker than Belgium.

She's not even jewish. Just look at her nice tits and stfu nazi, why are you so weird

Did not realize that brie Larson was Jewish
It's that true?

Found the yid

It's actually more like Virginia grabbing bits of and planning to recap West Virginia.

dont give a fuck. post more Brie tits

it is true that she has realized an extreme case of toe fungus and has infected everybody at her gym.

How do you justify Western nations helping overthrow a legitimately elected government in 2013 just so a puppet could be put in place while over 10,000 ethnic Russians were slaughtered in Ukraine?
C'mon, kike, let me know your take on this.
I honestly don't give a fuck about Ukraine, never did, never will, but you kikes are so annoying I am beginning to want to support Russia just to make you faggots angrier.