Poland

How can one country be extremely based and extremely cringe at the same time?

Attached: 1648590974061.jpg (512x1024, 76.12K)

mmmmmm GIBS good
Contributing BAD

Poland was the most destroyed country in WW2. Germans are basically paying compensasion.

Based Poland taking all the neetbuxx

BASED
But why so cringe wanting to die like zogbots to "own le putler"?

Most of that money subsidizes German-owned businesses and comes right back to Germany.

its the luxemburgian gremlins you should worry about

Attached: 15.png (620x525, 154.31K)

looks way different when you take GDP into account, Poland has big population

Attached: eu shekelz.jpg (1700x1128, 201.47K)

Only liberal retards want to. I guess it's a natural way to get rid of them.

Poland was protecting Europe from Mongols and Russia is heir to mongolian legacy. Sooner or later Russia will attack because it always does and we want to get over it already.

Poland only works is hungry doesn't get caved.
it is a weak union where Slovakia changes sides. if Poland or hungry falls, it is over.

OP chart is misleading, only counts EU budget
the reality is that Western EU France and Germany especially steal much more in profit extraction via multi-national corporations which buy out and ruin local businesses
the EU gibs are basically an attempted bribe of local politicians to allow these transfers to the rich West

Attached: net transfers east to west.png (712x584, 189.54K)

No.

kek Spain and Greece are Slav nigger tier
hmmm

Why does the image still show the UK contributing?

Because you have no attention and only able to consume the headlines.

Uhh... how is this sustainable? None of them are net contributors lol.

>Poland was the most destroyed country in WW2. Germans are basically paying compensasion.
Ok. But I've heard a Pole complain that Germany hasn't yet paid reparations. So I wonder if what Germany is doing is worth it. I hope Poles do not backstab Germany.

You should invade them first and re-slavicize them. Take your hohol/vatnik warbrides, Matteusz.

What happens to the EU now it's second biggest gibber has left?

Officially I don't think there has been any agreement on reparations for WW2.

Poland receives a lot of funding because a lot of goods travel through the country to get to other EU nations and beyond. Maintaining public roads that see a shitload of trucks is expensive. Also, many corporations in Poland are originally German so it's basically Germany investing into itself.

>Backstab Germany
LMAO that's hysterical, I bet you have fallen for the noble Aryan myth and think Germany is a nation or honorable people.

Why is Belgium eastern European tier?

Reparations are coming back each time German government wants Polish government to do something stupid (like taking african migrants or doing some gay stuff) and tries to blackmail with cutting EU's gibs.

Poles don't do backstabbing.

>LMAO that's hysterical, I bet you have fallen for the noble Aryan myth and think Germany is a nation or honorable people.
No, I'm just part German, and I acually like Germany and Poland working together becausee I think it's good for Germany. In the past Germany has had a hard time having friends closeby. And some people are clearly trying to bait them apart.

Because if there was no EU "gibs" Poland would probably either not join or left.

Being in EU meant huge economic exploitation for Poland and East Europe in general. EU funds kind of weaken this effect