Florida, you will not stop us from saying gay

Love will always prevail in the end.

Attached: 1648588941017.jpg (640x640, 167.61K)

Attached: 1642653018526.jpg (1498x1119, 321.84K)

>conflating lust with love
why are you broken?

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work!!

How can you insert butsex in the pp of america?

>Buttigieg
Why is Pete sending his partner to do his work for him?

Attached: 1646179490255.jpg (750x646, 52.62K)

>i dont understand what laws mean, so I am going to make some shit up and be mad at THAT instead!

These lefties are not being honest about the law.
Are they delusional, or just being intentionally gaslighting?

Based. Chud are always on the wrong side of history. I don't understand why you're so ok with being evil

Attached: Based_Captain.jpg (960x960, 164.26K)

Teach faggot propganda on your own dime to your own children. Do not fuck with the sexuality of other peoples children. Its not hard to understand.

The funny part is all the retards who think its an anti lgbt bill because the left keeps saying it is.

Why are these people so fucking melodramatic? Not being able to teach children how to dildo their own asshole or chop off their genitalia is not the end of the world .

What is the bill actually about? Isn't that just want to teach young kids about fags?

Attached: 1648537520605.jpg (960x694, 184.39K)

I hate faggots so much bros.
Why can't they just fuck each other in the ass and be done with it? Why must they make a cult over anal sex and push it on children?

Wow I fucked that up. Isn't it just about not teaching young kids about fags?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Go be gay somewhere else faggot.

Attached: 1648382123565.jpg (736x856, 70.46K)

>Why are these people so fucking melodramatic?
good question. i think most of them just live their life based on their feelings and emotions. couple that with their anxiety and low information bubbles they live in, you get the vast majority of people on the left.

that last name seems familiar

Okay, Groomer.

>ok with being evil
while you:
>allow fags to convert your youth
>allow niggers to run rampart and pillage your cities
>allow kikes to run your financial system
yet the "right" is evil.
off to reddit with you, faggot

Specifically the bill states you cant adress students below 4th grade about sexual orientation. The language specifically uses 'address the class' meaning teachers can still do it privately. The other big point of the bill is that Teachers can no longer tell their kids "Dont tell your parents". Thats all it is

Liberals ran with 'dont say gay' and all the rightists just took that at face value.

This chastens the Buttigieg.

Mayor PP Butt is too budy crying in a bathtub surrounded by candles because the DNC chewed him up and spit him out just like the other hundreds of nominees they bring in every 4 years

Wow. If you only listened to libtards or the (((media))) it sounds like they made the lynching of fags legal.

Attached: 1648213947544.webm (560x700, 3M)

Keep that faggot out of Florida.