I don’t care for Hunter Biden, Any Forums

Is he running the White House?

No, you say?

Then I don’t care.

Attached: 1648588844559.jpg (597x864, 114.8K)

DID YOU KNOW THE PRESIDENT USED HIS FAMILY TO MAKE DEALS?!?!?!?!?!
yea no shit, now lower the taxes.

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work!!

He's a liaison for his dad's corrupt dealings with Ukraine.

But you don't understand... pictures of his COCK and CRACKPIPE were leaked online! World shattering revelations.

We've all seen more then enough blurry pics of his dick

>Not having your father in your contacts under their given name instead of "Dad"
Ngmi

Attached: 1648589386666.jpg (378x487, 24.68K)

Well, that and pictures of him fucking his 14 year old niece/stepdaughter. And Joe knew about it and covered it up. The Biden's are one seriously fucked up family.

Attached: 1647912173817.png (450x227, 107.13K)

ALL THE BAD THINGS ABOUT HUNTER ARE TRUE
AND IT DOESNT MATTER

THE WINDOW TO NOT ELECT BIDEN HAS PASSED AND HE IS PRESIDENT NOW

MOST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS GO DOWN TO A COUPLE THOUSAND VOTES IN A FEW SWING STATES
HALF THE COUNTRY LOSES EVERY ELECTION
GET EM NEXT ELECTION

>Ukrainian flags in profile

nuff said.

Oddly enough, suddenly the 2020 cheat is bubbling up in the news. Possibly because of Joe's abysmal pol ratings. Granted, there's no actual Constitutional mechanism to remove Biden outside impeachment, and certainly nothing to install Trump if he were removed. Still, odd that it's being brought up now.

Attached: 1648572583052.jpg (865x960, 133K)

I stopped reading at

Sorry sweetie, but his finances were co-mingled with his father's while his father was Vice President, which should at the very least be looked into.

his dad is directly involved in his corruption you stupid herb nigger

Based. not sure why so much Seething over Hunter.

correct take

Nobody cares, you might aswell keep crying about benghazi

Because he's the thread that ties everything together. Ukraine, Biolabs, China, COVID, the Great Reset. Everything.

I'm sure his crack pipe could tell you all the redpills if you took a hit from it.

This is leftie cope:
>> dunt ker. Hez not duh prezidebt.

What is 10% for “the big guy”

Let's just figure out who the big guy was that was getting 10% and then we can just drop it like the corporate media would do for any other fine president's children's issues, like, say, Trumps kids.

Lmaooo she litterally sent an Infowars video to the white house saying I hope this is true

Why is info like this suddenly appearing over 16 months since the election on controlled opposition networks like Fox?

Attached: 1648577251120.jpg (1024x727, 90.81K)