Would you send your kids to a school full of niggers?

would you send your kids to a school full of niggers?

Attached: 1648584649463.jpg (1200x900, 264.43K)

Yes black women have higher IQs than karens.

absolutely not

For anyone who denies white genocide Ireland is the LAST place you send immigrants. People should be immigrating FROM Ireland not to it. Irish haven't conquered anything in over 2000 years but are "colonizers" because their pale skin blinds the insecure.

I'm never going to reproduce because I'm not black and my genes deserve to die out.

Should fuck off back to Africa, all of them, also the coalburner bitches with their mixed spawns.

Anyone who "loves" the African """"" culture """"" free to go there, but don't bring them here.

Attached: 2dFQAkvntyGEGeUG0nwYv8UR3jq.jpg (615x922, 73.44K)

First thing niggers do when they get better in life is getting away from other niggers.
That answers anything, I guess.

true story...trainwreck mother divorces jew doctor, lives in mill valley {rich suburb in marin outside sf} brainwashed by tv, decides it would be good to get children into nigger culture, moves a couple miles away to sausilito , not because it is also generally a very exclusive town, no, because it borders the one leftist approved niggershithole state sponsored fuckfest called "marin city" so I can get enrolled into, get this, "martin luther king school" I immediately turn into a nigger and start stealing shit tell all the adults to fuck off {I'm 4} and just generally turn into a thug. In no time I have sperged a frenship with a kid named Deshane, we steal tricycles together and bomb them down the hill in the back....long story short I turned into such a nigger that my Mom had to pull me out of there and the kid Deshane grew up to be Tupac Shakur

You are a Brazilian Nigger. Stop LARPing

No, that's what private catholic schools are for. I spent all of my childhood without being in class with more than 1 non-white per class, most of the time none at all.

>Implying most here have kids.
OP doesn't know the target audience of Any Forums. It's mostly teens and child-free young adults. Many who claim to have kids are lying.

Absolutely not

Absolutely
NOT

Shut up nigger

No it's because Irish men are too weak to stop the flood.

Yes, and?
Niggers hate niggers too, nigger.

>NIGERia
kek

the only way to educate your kids today is homeschooling.. and even that isn't a guarantee that your kid isn't gonna get exposed to globohomo mind programming. sending a kid to a school full of niggers is crime against humanity

No. They treat you like shit for not being nigger skinned like them.

poor little girl

no, you deserve to die out for being fr*nch

No because I know what that is like.

my parents did and it made me racist and better at dealing with difficult social situations. I also learned to fight from being amongst niggers, and how to stand up for myself as a man

Public school is a lobotomy. No loving parent would send their child to public school, period.

Attached: skoliolobotomeio.jpg (399x604, 32.63K)

Of course not

Only if it's not in a poor district.

No justice no piss

3000 people in my school 0 niggers only 3 asian kids. What went wrong bros? I fucking miss the early 2000s

I only recommend putting your child in that situation if you intend for him to become racist from natural exposure to other races.

First thing Blacks do when they get money is get away from poor people you mean, it's the same thing whites do.