FUCKING HAPPENING: COVID-19 BA.2 VARIANT MORE TRANSMISSIBLE

The more transmissible strain of Omicron, BA.2, is now the dominant Covid variant in the United States. In just the last week, it has risen from 35% of all new cases genetically sequenced to 55%, per CDC data. That’s a remarkable 80% jump in just seven days.

In the swath of the Northeast that includes Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Maine and has a population of about 55 million people, BA.2 now accounts for more than 70% of all new cases. That’s up from just over 50% the week before and 38% the week before that.

A late January report from the Statens Serum Institut, which operates under the auspices of the Danish Ministry of Health, found that “BA.2 may be approx. 30% more transmissible than BA.1 (the original Omicron).” Some analyses since then have claimed the variant’s transmissibility advantage is even higher.

deadline.com/2022/03/omicron-ba-2-covid-dominant-united-states-1234990222/

Attached: US-politics-BIDEN-CABINET-640x480.jpg (640x480, 46.54K)

Exciting news for covid fans. Gotta catch 'em all!

Checked and who cares? COVID is a nonissue.

Attached: E2251B70-2E3E-4F5F-9A76-156D16F49A8A.jpg (1241x2140, 322.79K)

Imagine giving a single fuck about the meme flu and it’s endless “variants”.

Good. They’re trying to send me back in the office

Nobody of consequence cares

yeah china has already shutdown again over it. lmfao never ending government excuse for why they have taken all the money for themselves.

there aren't variants so much as everyone got infected with Bill Gates hiv during the blm riots/trump rallies and now constantly are getting reinfected which they pretend are variants (which do exist but they are marketing them in a way that makes what they're doing obvious)

Don't care
still voting Trump

Oh golly, mister! Does this mean my PFE stock is going to rise to new heights??

Man these clowns are pumping these variants like crazy and it's always nothing. Should just hurry up and drop the real next hot shit.

This shit ain't nothing. sm.h.

>liberals insert peaches in anus

then get restless

yeah who cares retard. infection with omicron provides sterilizing immunity against both omicron and so called BA.2. covid is over in the U.S. we've almost all already had omicron

Oh wow! Surely the streets will be filled with the dead this time. How long is it going to take, 2 weeks?

that isnt the point. the governments have shit the bed and if they can lock you down and give that to you as the reason the entire world economy has been broken then they will do that because you'll do as told. 5g rollout baby you aint going nowhere.

does 4 chan decide if covi is over or not? I would assume the opposite of any pol predictions. oh yeah it doesn't even have to be real.

some faggot this morning was already posting new china videos of covid with them decked out in suits again. except this time instead of pulling fake sick out of places they were fighting each other

Attached: Heather.jpg (1024x1009, 108.5K)

but china has shut down their factories again. which the world hasn't recovered from the last time they shut down their factories. buddy it's all fucked and it's only going to get more fucked.

no one here said it wasn't real bud just proving you are a low iq retard who eats mainstream propaganda via direct anal injection. china and many parts of europe were retarded and didn't open up like we did in the U.S. when omicron was raging. we know that almost 70% of all U.S. adults have had covid and that 70% doesn't include millions of people who took quick tests and didn't get a big daddy government confirmation test. again covid is over except for fearful retards probably also gay like you

1. whatever
2. never taking it
3. sage

sure thing bud keep trying to hype novid any longer because your anus is puckering in fear

ahah sweetie
real lockdowns have never been tried

Attached: 28929696.png (800x704, 622.29K)

bro nobody has said on here that china is shutdown again but guess what china is shut down again. maybe you're the one being distracted. The government has covid as a tool now. I didn't make it that way pussy.

>COVID is a nonissue
This. Just take NAD+ or Niacin and Melatonin when you catch a cold.

lmao I'm not afraid of covid. but the government can use covid for all kinds of reasons. I love that you think the people are in control of global supply lines.

Yeah and we've never had a "variant of high consequence" even though it is present in the cdc/who classification

I dont suppose this shit is over but they need to play the cards right if people are supposedto believe them. The biotech sector of the stock market is finishing the accumulation phase and could be ready for a mark up in close future

>transmissible
That literally doesnt matter if the majority of people wont even know.

kek even the government doesn't give two shits about covid anymore bud. apparently you missed the memo covid is over

>oh no bro didn't you hear about that other super transmittable corona virus the common cold

I bet Joe cares that China shutdown their factories again and that it's going to fuck our country even more than before since the last shutdowns broke us. you think on such a small scale it's obvious why shit only keeps getting worse. you can't even think. brain fogged lol.

COPE in fact going to cap all your posts so I can laugh at them in six months. and so when you see them your anus can pucker in rage