OH SHIT OH FUCK OH SHIT OH FUCK HAPPENING ALERT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

2-10 SPREAD JUST DROPPED OVER .10 POINTS IN A SINGLE DAY, INVERTING COMPLETELY. US GOVERNMENT IS FUCKED.

>HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING. HAPPENING ALERT. YIELD CURVE INVERSION. GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-29/u-s-yield-curve-inverts-from-two-to-10-years-in-recession-sign
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-29/u-s-yield-curve-inverts-from-two-to-10-years-in-recession-sign

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/T10Y2Y

Attached: giphy.gif (450x335, 891.59K)

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND BUMP THIS THREAD. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

Attached: angery putlir.jpg (1026x451, 61.9K)

Certain spreads relate to part of the yield curve, which dictates economic health. Over the last month, EVERY SINGLE PART of the yield curve has inverted, finishing off with the 100% certified, guaranteed recession indicator, the 2-10 spread.

It is absolutely fucking over. This is the second Great Recession. First was in 2008. Look how that one played out.

>WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.
promise?

Bump this thread, you dumb fucks. This is the most important post on this entire board right now.

Attached: wartime.jpg (420x420, 29.81K)

Only the ones who didn't stock up on canned beans.

Not my problem

Attached: spurdo_37.png (680x554, 381.62K)

It will be when le niggers raid your house for food.

>This is the second Great Recession
this is gonna be the FIRST great DEPRESSION
this is gonna make the 30s seem like the 80s

Attached: 21056713940_3e6bd5d3e4_b.jpg (1024x830, 179.64K)

Take a deep breathe faggot, hard times make strong men. You were already dead.

tl;dr for a brainlet?

>be afraid

Although I am positioned for such an event, It feels like you are an evil shill trying to maintain a dying short squeeze so we can finish popping a few more dollars. Kys

NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN

Good. I can't wait for everything to collapse.

Attached: dance11.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

If US is fucked, I'll be happy. I'm pretty sure you're full of shit though, OP. What exactly is gonna happen because of this?

All by design...Boring...Next?

Attached: 1648553948905.jpg (680x680, 77.7K)

steep red line

Gets more people on board to get short squeezed so we can finish off the b.s. run before actually pulling back.

OH FUCK MY YIELD CURVE JUST INVERTED WHAT THE FUCK DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1648448321121.jpg (273x343, 8.95K)

That's what I keep telling people, but the boomers just don't wanna listen.

Attached: WillSmith.png (600x600, 177.1K)

Ok.

Attached: 1593440613405.jpg (884x657, 63.56K)

Unfortunately it rebounded. Hopefully it does it again tomorrow and stays inverted.

Relax you fucking sperg. Worry about once it returns to positive from negative.

Hope you faggots all remembered to preserve some wealth.

Attached: PXL_20220329_205735659.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Calm down and enjoy the show faggot.

Attached: 0183283239401.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

OH SH... A YIELD CURVE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 1645729335939.jpg (962x1024, 79.62K)

This time we've no unified national interests to make everyone 'american' and keep the other subhumans in line even while shit is shit. Then our leaders at least had some level of understanding of power, responsibility, the risks of economic issues and had a fuckhuge industrial system and lots of exports to real goods to keep shit chattering along.

Now? about the only thing chattering along is the arm up of its citizens, an mobilization that if done in any other nation would make the entire world wonder whom exactly is getting invaded soon.

Good shit.

Toilet paper is worth more. Only people willing to trade shit for more useless metal are the same ones who will be trying to get rid of theirs.

>calm down and enjoy starving

Attached: fuck webps.png (356x577, 393.02K)

I will never understand these kind of treachery

>YIELD CURVE INVERSION

This is becoming a meme. This happened a bunch of times in the last decade with no recession

If you haven't been lurking in SETF, you're going to have a bad time.

Attached: pgd3jg2s27q81.png (884x201, 11.32K)

Starvation is the only thing that makes change, realistic unfiltered change through bloodshed.

Not for the 2 and 10 year. But yeah this time might be different.

Bump for economic collapse. Hopefully all the fucking pajeets will leave canads then

Sounds great. Now go ahead and take one for the team, champ.

Someone explain to me how I can say this is putins fault please.

> You can't own anything else if you buy PMs!
So convincing.