NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE

WHEN WILL IT FUCKING END FUCK YOU ANIT VAX PUREBLOODS CAUSE OF YOU I MY WIFE HAS TO STAY HOME AND CANT GO CLUBING AGAIN SOON AND NO MORE BOYS NIGHT WITH HER SON FUCKING Any Forums WHAT IS THE POINT TO HAVE 3 SHOTS AND 2 BOOSTER IF WE CANT LEAVE FUCCCCK TRUMP WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: noo.png (733x563, 426.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWaNtAentO4
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2022/03/29/how-the-shanghai-covid-shutdown-will-be-used-against-the-west/?sh=5939b1296b65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>THE TIME FOR GOTHAM'S VACCINATION HAS COME

Attached: xz80fny9r9z41.jpg (1799x899, 136.6K)

guess people caring about that whole ukraine thing is winding down?

cant wait to see the 'normie' reaction to this.

its going to be PRICELESS after this whole blood-lusting Ukraine-war thing they just reformatted everyone into.

all that blood-lust the liberal world order kicked up for dead Russians may end up reflected back on THEM instead

Attached: 0 mick.gif (640x480, 98.37K)

I hope so. They keep floating mandated 4th shots and more lockdowns but keep pussying out or nobody pays attention to it. I want food prices to also 3x so normies get fucked. I can stay inside and eat eggs and rice everyday. I am so sick of them. Come on fauci. Genocide time.

can someone please just put a bullet in Facui's jew skull already

>Don't fuhget about me, I'm still yuh god

Literally the only ones who would follow are shithole big cities, and probably not even all of them. Nigger is trying desperately to remain relevant. Little does he know people will only give a shit about him again once news gets out of his death.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dWaNtAentO4
2:00
Thanks america

Why is cunt still walking and breathing is beyond me.....

Can someone please take this Orc back to Mordor?

This.

imagine living in a state where your leaders actually listen to this retard LMFAO

Attached: 1564331589429.png (620x413, 242.53K)

Most people in USA are anti White and oversocialized. I support Leader Fauci.

Won't work. Too many people are skeptical now, they've lost too much trust for this trick to work a second time.

with your flag i know you also support Russia in their defense of the mother land

You better donate to Ukraine, or we'll bring back Wuhan-flu!

they know, but this is just them testing boundaries. people react badly and they can back off something that doesn't actually matter, covid literally hasn't existed in reality the last 4 weeks, they know they can back off and give the "people their win" and it won't matter but if people don't push back, they know how much progress they've made. we're between stages right now, they can't move forward yet and have to wait and they don't want to wait because they're impatient, they want to accomplish this in their lifetimes and they're getting old, this will backfire because of that fact alone. people won't be ready, they'll make a move, people will push back and they'll have nothing left to do except give up and let the next generation figure it out

Ukraine winning, Covidbis back bois. Like clockwork. I fucking love it.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 246.63K)

Just when Women started smiling at me and flirting again after 2 years of Autism. Fuck my life.

They're just never going to give you a break and let you just RELAX and get on with your life.

One day it's BLM assaulting random people in the streets and in their cars, the next day is the fake pandemic with the genocide injection, then it's the Ukraine war which was about to become a nuclear WWIII. It doesn't surprise me if they bring the stupid virus out for the next scare.

Do not underestimate the normies' ability to disappoint

yep. 2 more weeks of Ukraine after 2 weeks of Ukraine is over now that the avengers pushed Russia out of KEEV and now they need another 2 more weeks to flatten the curve

Attached: 1648413047510.jpg (1242x1193, 1.01M)

I agree, but I also said that the last time this happened. I was like "people are done with this shit and they're not going to mask up". A week later 30% of people were wearing them in a grocery story. Then it was like 80% next week.

Attached: Moonbat.png (516x346, 206.63K)

There are more people switched on now than before, enough to drag these retards back with us instead of the inverse.

>When will it end?
When you start killing politicians

The scary thing is I know a shit load of people that are actually looking forward for another lockdown, since their "special privileges" aren't so special anymore, I mean even unvaxxed peasents can get into a restaurant now with a test.. Even though Germany is still fear mongering everyday and you need a test for everything people want more restrictions. I hate my country and I despise its people.

you keep posting this faggot and this gay shit with no link and cruise control for cool

Attached: 1596072468685.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

you should have worn a mask and trump should have taken action to stop covid when it first started. this is all the chuds dumb fault. fuck you

Redouble your efforts. When they ask you why you aren't wearing a mask ask them why they still are. They only respond to mockery it seems. Make them feel stupid (their natural state) and they will alter their behavior.

They need to ramp things back up for the election this nov. They need to have those 3am ballots

Filthy kikes are right to want to kill goy, only difference between me and them is they made them this way I just want them to leave me the fuck alone.

I might have to travel through germany soon for work related purposes. Do i have to show coof shot pass at gas stations?

> Russo/Ukrainian war drawing to a close
> Suddenly new strain of coof pops up in Shanghai, Chinkland
God damn pottery...

Nah mask is enough for gas stations and to buy groceries, everything else you need a test now (before couldn't even enter cuz of 2G)

Ah and if you are going through east Germany you can do pretty much everything without test/pass, if you want to grab a bite etc, the rest is still cucked though.

Kill all the vaxxed

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2022/03/29/how-the-shanghai-covid-shutdown-will-be-used-against-the-west/?sh=5939b1296b65

>no one cared who I was until I took off the mask

>living in an autocratic country

based, shut RTO down Fauci

Right thanks. Ive heard rumours of people getting stuck in bumfuck nowhere cause no pass and no gas but that was last year at peak panic

I am so glad I no longer live in a cucked state. Fuck you New York.

Attached: 97f08066bb2b86447e0d419898e1ca45.png (640x493, 104.45K)