Kadyrov says that peace is not an option and negotiations are a waste of time and an insult to the Chechen Mountain...

Kadyrov says that peace is not an option and negotiations are a waste of time and an insult to the Chechen Mountain Warrior Code of honor.

>Putin ally Ramzan Kadyrov says Ukraine-Russia peace negotiations are pointless and he wants to just keep fighting
>Kadyrov, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, said in a voice note on Telegram on Tuesday that he did not think that peace negotiations are pointless
>"I believe we must end what has been started, to destroy the Banderites and the Nazis and the devils. Only then we need to make a decision about what to do next."

businessinsider.com/putin-ally-kadyrov-ukraine-russia-talks-pointless-wants-fight-2022-3

Attached: chechens.png (780x801, 562.97K)

I love Chechens and their circle dance
They have the blood of KANE in their veins

>Kadyrov
>ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin
Ally? Chechnya is a region of Russia.

>code of honor
>while being Islamic
No

Chechens are larping faggots
>muh code of honor
They are one of the most conquered people in history
What honor do they have lmao

Only Low T soibois and Amerimutts are scared of those cucks

Attached: 1648528204386.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Chechens are Chechen first and Muslim second
Chechen culture is valued more than Islam itself

>The TikTok Brigade
>Anyone caring

kill yourself

Attached: chechens-Solzhenitsyn.png (554x281, 167.6K)

banderites and georgian churkas are being made to say ahmat sila on camera

I think Poles are more cucked.

>be Poland
>Ukrainians slaughter your people during ww2
>shill for hohols now
>take 3 mln hohol refugees
>EU still imposes sanctions on you for being not liberal enough
Geeeeeg

Attached: 92e29758f31f0ba7a1efd612a6b315509e4c4ab9d9bdb549151cae708fa95556.png (1569x1263, 149.42K)

>some random text fantazising about those cucks
Lol
If you read chechen history, you would know that they are the rapebabies of everybody in the world
You seem very low t and estrogenic to believe their larp
Dont really care about poles
We talking about the Chechen larp

Straight outta Africa.

this is a guy who spent Gulag with chechens you dumb fuck
he saw their behavior first hand
you are a pathetic memeflaggot subhuman who is so cared of chechens that he wont reveal what country it is from

Hey Russia, it's me. You know who. Kadyrov is right on this one. So, you know do it. You have my blessings.

Why would he say that when chechens surrendered to Russia? Chechen code of honor clearly does allow that

Attached: russian in chechnya.jpg (1200x675, 345.74K)

omoshiroi

Attached: 1648340510184.jpg (1800x1800, 336.33K)

He's not wrong
Russian army literally raped 62 of their POW's on a field once, now they're dying for Russia top fucking kek

No i have nothing against them
Otherwise the larping chechen faggots who think they are tough guys just need to be raped

It's not like he's fighting on the front lines. He's their idol or whatever. They put him on their flag and likely even on their underwear. He's tucked somewhere safe and secure. Only visits the front for photo ops and when it's safe.

Kek, poles are seething hard

Dudayev was a real Chechen.
Kadyrov is Putin's cock holster.

Its just the typical sheltered soiboi who is impressed by anything or anybody

Attached: 1648486144742.png (302x278, 56.79K)

They took a huge group of Chechen POW's to a field, they captured a Chechen woman and raped her in front of them, taunting them to come and defend her honor. Any Chechen that tried got beaten the shit out of him and got cuffed to a military vehicle. After 62 or so were all cuffed they raped them

its amazing to me there is a clear contradiction in the parapgraph, and you still garnered like a dozen replies with nobody pointing this out.

Also this
Real Chechens died in the 90s
Modern Chechens are Broken Bucks who surrendered to Russia

he fought for the terrorists in the first Chechen war

paragraph*

Mutts are being mutts. You are the moral and honorable one right? Because you support child killing and raping jews plus you yourself raped and killed people that had nothing to with you in middle east. Kill yourself amerimutt.

Attached: 1647801168025.jpg (700x3605, 371.94K)

Chechnya is a clan based society
all the acts done were to different clans of chechens. Kadyrov isnt that bothered unless his clan is touched

i even don't know what is worse, medieval homophobic and myzogynic islam or nazi russian culture. and they are mix of these both

Attached: Lek_na_wymioty.jpg (1677x1119, 148.62K)

They will pull out just like the Russians when Vlad will say so.
This or being left behind to larp their "Warrior Code" with homicidal Ukrainians.

I hope he gets turned into sunflower fertilizer in Ukraine soon.

>Raping Jews
Atleast they're fucking based if anything

Literal buck breaking in the modern era, damn

Attached: (5o3ng.jpg (680x450, 33.04K)

Modern chechens are buck broken cucks that serve the men that murdered their families

Attached: Fosse_commune_de_Saadi-Kotar.jpg (650x420, 63.93K)

Kadyrov is too busy acting like a 16y/o Stacy on his social medias to even come close to an actual war, he's a pussy faggot

Likely reason for his status. But he ain't fighting on the front now. All of the pics and vids is him in impeccably clean clothes, looking really fresh as if he woke up from a silken bed and had maids dress him up and spoon feed him ambrosia. He's too important for morale and politically to be dying to some stray shots.

Attached: 1647730179886.jpg (900x978, 176.48K)

This

Attached: 1648102891239.png (600x648, 363.89K)

drop a fat nuke on these goat fuckers, it'd be a net positive even for russia

What is this event called

This
If they had honor and testosterone
They would fight Russia

I meant jews that rape and kill. Im talking about israel. But when i read it myself i understood that i wrote it wrong. Im sleepy right now so fuck it

In Russia? Wednesday.

>nazi russian culture
There's no True Nazi culture anymore. That died with Franco.
Putin just simulate one to please nostalgic Russian boomers who remembers the CCCP.
For the rest; Chechen are nothing more than Russian Janissaries and will be treated as such.

There are still some chechens left that remember this and fight against Russia in places like the middle east and even Ukraine, but the ones serving Kadyrov are cuckolds straight up

he literally fought in multiple wars and he visited the front line recently

Hitler personally didnt fight in Stalingrad either you imbecile

They mean political ally.

Attached: proofs.jpg (400x300, 26.38K)

It doesn't have a name really as far as I remember, I read a lengthy article on it once but I can't find it right now. It was part of the massacres around Grozny around the year 2000

Yeah the Dzukhar batallion
Probably the last true chechens

>It was part of the massacres around Grozny around the year 2000
You do realize that 2000 was basically a civil war between various chechen clans?

how can they fight on Russian side when Russian killed and tortured thousands of chechens and raped their women literally 20 years ago.

Based. Hohols need to be exterminated