Israel should be WAY bigger

Israel should be WAY bigger

Attached: ezgif-2-f3c21a71f8.png (1600x1981, 1.71M)

uhh no it shouldn't be

Niggah we are getting murdered in our own homeland as we shitpost

I have a feeling they will try to annex something now that everyone is focused on Ukraine

isn't america basically an israel colony? they fine

it has only ever gotten smaller shlomo

Attached: israeli-land-loss.jpg (733x505, 239.54K)

Two people?
Also it's not really your homeland unless you've been there since before world war 1.

Tour guys nation is almost the same size and shape as Albania and both have almost equally brown neighbors
You guys should also build a fuckton of bunkers like they did

wait what? I thought all of that was Palestine and then Israel started taking more and more land progressively

I see the muslim genes are still in your veins, sand nigger

I'm a proud med bruh

Attached: 55aefa02-f7bd-4e57-96e4-cc21aac68b90.jpg (1024x733, 123.98K)

They should take Gaza and eastern Sinai and leave out of Jolan heights
everyone is happy nd shut the fuck up forever and Humanity moves on

Dickcutters of all types don't deserve countries
> and nothing of value would be lost

Attached: israel_palestine.jpg (500x714, 95.25K)

The only way I would support that is if all jews moved there. Unfortunately the majority of jews want to continue acting as parasites in other nations. Because of this, The Final Solution to the Jewish Question will take priority

since 67 this what they had control of, they lost it for "peace." god kikes are so retarded.

holy shit, they really went downhill then

I am often anti-Israel (especially following the Lebanon war in 2006) however I hate islam even more so your all good.

Why don’t they just kick all Palestinians out of their country?

Attached: E49269B4-8AA6-4CAC-A8E0-9113A8C5D592.jpg (1183x675, 220K)

Nobody wants them. There are still "refugee" camps from 50 years ago in many arab countries because they just don't want them as citizens.
They want to keep alive the idea that they will beat Israel and they will all take back the land.

Blow up a nuke there. The extra surface area from the crater should be enough to settle all shitskins who live there

They are already from Pazific to Atlantic.
What else do you want?

There's something similar predicted in the Bible to happen in Israel. Zechariah 14.