COACH RED PILL

youtube.com/watch?v=TzR---YDDIQ

why is coach so based?
t. coach

Attached: 1647997665861.png (404x671, 497.68K)

He's less based than that fat Texan

why is coach such a grifting faggot?
t. everyone else

Looks like a fat kike trying to make a quick dollar to me

His history lessons are boring.
2h of him rambling.

Attached: tumblr_mpzalfZMt61sogqcfo1_400.gif (281x253, 97.38K)

He seems pretty wealthy but at the same time broke bum.

Where is Tiffany Dover?

/thread. Hes too cheap to buy some Any Forums banner space so he shills.

Yeah, I much prefer Endeavor (when he's not streaming.)

The beauty of this site is that it is anonymous, decentralised and organic. The moment people come forward trying to rally support around them is the moment we have a weakness. Fuck e celebs and grifters.

can someone please pass this fat faggot's geolocation detail to avoz

CRP - built for the BBC

He is also bald

Guy risked his life to inform us about evil Jewish cokehead Zelensky and his thug regime, and also evil and thuggish Jews in the US State Dep running Ukraine like a puppet state. People criticizing him are either paid shills or too stupid to comment on pol. Both groups have to go back.

He is a fat kike. And he's also got some retarded fags spamming him here every single day

the guy talks just like Clif High

>The moment people come forward trying to rally support around them is the moment we have a weakness
>If we have anyone supporting or helping our cause, we must destroy them goy, he, he, he

>can someone please pass this fat faggot's geolocation detail to avoz
t. Fellow white so angry that he outed Victoria Nuland and the rest of the Jews in the US State dep.

I don't think he is that wealthy. He probably made half a million or a million or went to retire in eastern Europe like many amerisharts or germoids do.

Are you the same idiot that couldn't speak Norwegian a few days ago?

He could have done the same thing in the comfort of his home.

Attached: 1608259533117.webm (512x384, 822.03K)

>No journalist need to be on location ever. No need for local sources. You can be home and just write articles about how you think people have it there and just make up friends and relatives reporting you.

Wait Coach is a journalist?

Attached: kekw-emote.jpg (300x300, 6.38K)

>reporting you
*) reporting TO you.

I prefer Coach Finstock

De facto definitely. Show me a better MSM journalist and explain why. Someone who outed the corruption and Jew angle both in Ukraine and the US. Do it paid faggot.

>Show me a better MSM journalist and explain why
That's a pretty low bar

I really hope this shill gets found dead in the rubble one day

Then you will have no problem finding one. None of you idiots sound organic. Same with pretty much the rest of the thread. Someone is really pissed that he outed the ugly, corrupt and evil powerful Jews running the show.

>t. coach
prove you're him with pic and timestamp you gigantic faggot

This kike is a fucking idiot

Go back.

>coach Red pill massive shit poster
>Norway user takes the bait

Attached: Screenshot_20200515_155941.png (1078x1080, 1.11M)

Don't just run away, coward. Name one SMS journalist. None of you idiots are able to say anything of substance and it's so obvious that you don't belong here, but do whatever the hell you can to do damage control and demotivate him and anyone else standing up for western civilization. Fuck you trash.

FPBP

Attached: 1469651749337.png (894x849, 128.58K)