Why haven’t you taken the anti-(((car))) pill yet, Any Forums?

Why haven’t you taken the anti-(((car))) pill yet, Any Forums?

Attached: A3BD501E-C4AA-4A0C-8746-CF65D6C44606.jpg (828x547, 491.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geBQNOid_7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you are shilling it… and you are a faggot

Cool story man. Would you be interested by photographies of reality?

Attached: Diversity bomb.jpg (1608x832, 591.54K)

The only reason we ride bikes is because our city planning is literally medieval.

With a car you can go anywhere

not having a car is just part of the reality of being poor. it's not my ideology.

>Cars are urbanite bullshit.

You have no idea how bad it is user.

that's fallout 3 at the top you dumb fuck. so big chance other photoes are faked too

> (((echo)))
The CIA niggers are at it again. Look this what they have come up with. I advocate.

you know it's fake, vatnik mutt

Because Any Forums equates any surviving pre-car space with niggers. Niggers are getting loans and flooding into budget tier suburbs and diluting once sterile cardboard sprawls, into high alert areas. Gentrification of said pre-car areas, is actually good, and rids the place of niggers slowly.

Attached: mc-Shartmart.jpg (1080x684, 170.45K)

>Why haven’t you taken the anti-(((car))) pill yet, Any Forums?
you only do that in non nigger infested shitholes

not really you fuckface, Hiroshima was devastated and flattened, nothing left.
Detroit is fate of libtards politics that want diversity and niggerfication. Niggers are worse than nuke.

Attached: HIROSHIMA THUMBNAIL IMAGE - Tyler Bamford-2.jpg (960x700, 73.76K)

stfu faggot, niggers ruin everything

Attached: 1641962607968.webm (700x400, 2.64M)

>Why not do high-trust society shit?

Answer: Niggers
* Niggers assault when walking
* Niggers harass on public transportation
* Niggers steal bikes
* It's best to stay away from niggers
* Cars and not living near niggers are the reasonable solutions for transportation and safety in US society

who are you kidding

Attached: UrbanDecay.png (828x545, 733.32K)

They are not. It's what a city that have been leftist for decades look like. People who have a job are almost hunted and leave, one after another. Tax leeches stay and prosper, until the city run out of money.

Attached: 1647880042972.jpg (1600x1066, 261.66K)

>Because Any Forums equates any surviving pre-car space with niggers.

>if you don't accept le technology, ugly freeways, and photocopy suburban box homes everywhere are nigger. Comfy pre-modern villages are cringe. Crime ridden modern concrete jungles are based!

Gay and faggot pilled.

I have an even better picture.

Attached: detroit.jpg (1000x667, 699.3K)

We should give a reward to drivers for every cyclist killed. Exterminate the two wheeled jew

fuck cars
motorcycles is where its at
also fuck your emission standards im riding a 2stroke that i fiddled more than your mothers cunt

its what I had on hand for an insta-meme

No. True aryans ride horseback.

Same reason I never took the anti-vax pill, though I've never had a flu shot or a covid test/injection. We need the infrastructure in emergencies, if we didn't have a vaxmax farma program when the real shit comes around that makes you bleed from the eyes and your arms fall off with a 30%+ mortality rate we wouldn't have the capabilities to start vaccine research, manufacturing, shipment and storage infrastructure. And yes, then I would probably take the vaccine regardless of the possible side effects, because the risk equation would be different.

(drives for 6 hours to the tallest nearest mountain to climb it and reach the peak right before dawn)

I have 4 young children and i am not a city fag.

Attached: 1648583900604.jpg (720x404, 33.43K)

I fucking hate cyclists.

How many horses do you own? Do you even own land?

I thought it was mostly because people from netherlands are leftist fags that protested cars and got their change to make riding bicycles priority number 1.

I've been to Chicago and its pretty much Detroit-lite. Some parts of the city are still alive, others have been totally ruined by pavement ape habitation.

Chileno basado

Attached: HospitableQuerulousIrishredandwhitesetter.webm (600x338, 915.15K)

>urbanism
I live in a little town out in the desert, you dumb chink

Because I hate cities, suburbs and retards like yourself.

Politics in a nutshell
>The leftist pulls others down
>The rightist pulls himself up