Christianity is a false religion

Christcucks worship an evil demon. Christcucks don’t actually believe in freewill because that contradicts their god (small g). The Christian god already knows how things will end and turn out therefore there is no freewill because he has already predetermined everything. Christcucks believe in a god that already predetermines you to know believe in him and therefore sends you to hell without a single chance. He also predetermines every rape, murder, child rape/murder, crimes against humanity so there is no freewill for the evil doer either. Christians literally worship a demon god. His name is moloch. The bible/new testament is full of contradictions and accordingly the supposed Christ even says he’s the morning star ( a reference to Satan in the Old Testament). Christcucks worship a guy that is supposedly god but is actually a demon larping as a salt of the earth saint.

Attached: 051EAB9A-52AC-4290-95EE-69BCB6C75585.jpg (742x974, 263.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1823487489.jpg (1080x1056, 1.04M)

*not believe in him

True. All abrahamic religions are satanic at the core.

KYS faggot

Attached: 1640040449402.gif (420x480, 1.55M)

>you didn’t have to go
Actually god already predetermined that low IQ CHRISTKEK

Typical cowardly christcuck can’t handle the truth about the numerous contradictions in his false religion. I bet Scientology has less contradictions.

You're dumb not because God knows what will happen that it means we have no free will.
If you are dumb enough to not see the difference I think that god will forgive you ( but I'm not sure)

>You're dumb
Just re-read your post. You have no counter to my OP. Enjoy your demon jizz faggot.

way to think for yourself
good job, user

He’s a bot, literally posted a few seconds after I opened my thread.

I'm not Christian so I don't care. They believe in 3 gods so they are clearly astray.

So by your logic if I tell you there will be rain tomorrow it means that I made it rain ?

God knows what will happen =/ make it happen

Fyi believing that Jesus and God are real divine entities but are actually evil and going around telling people that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and the only way to be absolutely damned
Good luck to you

Attached: 98EE755C-3BB5-4F81-9B9A-CA5232E2B0CA.jpg (1024x576, 88.22K)

You're confused on something. The all seeing cruel god is the god of the Old Testament, not the New Testament.

The New Testament + all of the Apocrypha shows that Jesus was representing the exact opposite of this. He was the morning star, which is to say "the bringer of light". He was trying to enlighten people.

"Satan worshippers" are not bad because Satan represents evil. They are bad because they don't encourage everyone to seek enlightenment; they keep this knowledge secret. And christcucks, as you called them, predictably react negatively towards any mention of Satan because that's what their programming is designed to do -- push away all signs of knowledge.

The old world order significantly manipulated the New Testament to the point that Christ's message is effectively hidden to those who don't look for it, so Christians are really following the old god of the Old Testament rather than Christ.

>God knows what will happen =/ make it happen
Are you dumb? If God is great then everything he knows will happen will happen. Therefore, anybody that doesn’t believe in Christ was already predetermined to not believe in him and is therefore doomed to hell without being given a chance. Quite devilish.

You literally can’t refute anything, typical christcuck that avoids all the contradictions and cherry picks bs from the fake New Testament.

Bruh God created literally all this shit. In your example, if you made it rain, or set up the circumstances for rain sometime in the past (creation) then YEAH, it’s your fault. The Christian god is a god of irresponsibility, ever absent and never at fault for the dominoes he set up

Straw man

Oh boy, another anti Christianity thread.

So basically, from your low Iq post there is no point in worshipping Christ because nobody knows who the real Christ is because as you say correctly the New Testament is BS. Funny how you ignore the fact that christcuck god supposedly knows what will happen which disproves the christcuck myth of free will and proves that the god of christcucks is evil for dooming people to hell.

You’re obviously low IQ.

Unraveling Christianity's history is a key red pill for seeing the conspiratorial theory of history.

A common mistake that people make is thinking conspiracies start just 50 years ago or 100 year ago or even 300 years ago. You have to see the larger timeline to not incorrectly place the blame on the players who are merely on stage at a particular point in time.

they dont even worship a demon, they worship a dead rabbi on a stick. A literal man who died 2000 years ago

The whole thread is strawman brought to you by pseud™

Oh boy, another cowardly Christian that can’t refute the obvious contradictions in his belief but still chooses to ship up the board with demon god worship threads.

I didn't say you should worship Jesus. People should read Jesus the way they read Plato. Which, sadly, few people read much of either.

Jesus's life and his family's history is a story of a rebellion against the Jewish high priests AND the Roman Empire. There hardly been a more epic story in written history.

Jesus's (and the Essenes in general) also had much worthwhile philosophy to read. They provide a path towards enlightenment, health, and general good living. None of this requires worship. Just understanding.

True, it all started when Satan impregnated Eve.

Sounds like a bunch of Jewish gobbledygook to me.

>There hardly been a more epic story in written history.
Ridiculous sentence.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: 14c.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

It’s called reasoning and using logic. Christians lack this.

>Canadian flag
>needed truckers to help him be able to leave his home

Yeah man not listening to you at all.
Christ is king

Proof of Christ comes through repentance. Christ is benevolent but firm. Read the Bible. Anyone can be saved just look at saint Edith Stein
youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Edith.jpg (720x713, 90.29K)

Turn to Jesus Christ in humble trust like saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)

>Anyone can be saved
Nope, not according to christcuck beliefs.