Woman sues airline for employee texting her

youtu.be/NK_Vfx1PRAY

She responded to all of his messages... doesn't sound too scared. I'm not saying she shouldn't be creeped out but is her reaction not a bit overboard?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 186.94K)

Stupid whore

Nah get your money wherever you can from businesses they're all scumbags.

>this wasnt the first time he'd done this
fuckin kek

>Put your hair up, wear glasses and a cross so you look innocent not a generic slut

>they're all scumbags.
You do realize American Airlines is part of the Oneworld Airline Alliance and is consistently rated as one of the top consumer choice airlines worldwide for long haul international flights?

But yeah... they're scumbags I guess.

>boohoo they hired some diversity nig who started harassing some skank and will have to payout from their profits.
My heart bleeds for this poor upstart business that will clearly struggle to recover

They hired a contract company most likely. Most of their stations are contract companies.

if it was chad she would have spread her legs in the bathroom in 10 minutes tops

That can’t be true if they’re hiring third worlder Ahmad.

LMAO

AA has the worst customer service of any US airline. There's a reason their gate agents are called hate agents in the industry

Whatever a woman says is right, white men are second class citizen
And you will be happy serving your queens

such an odd play this guy comes here and starts shilling for some airline that apparently people dont have anything positive to say about it.

>defending big airlines
>defending big tech
>over women
the absolute state of roasties

So he has access to everybody's phone numbers and he chooses this... thing to stalk?

Knew it was a paki before even opening the video

Sanpaku eyes

He was just trying to say good morning

>ahmad
>he got on the plane

Attached: 87262367467238432.png (300x300, 79.76K)

She is probably the bicycle and he wanted to smash
She is looking for a payday and he is a creep.

>stupid fucking bish rejected me

Attached: seething indian.jpg (246x205, 9.55K)