Right wingers, come get your boy

Mf out here mumbling nonsense and crying- is this still the guy representing you dudes? Is this still your idol?

twitter.com/thebadstats/status/1508579434441236482?s=21&t=8A3aLmJ-lX3CvWhYkYhTAw

Attached: 343A5FAF-B4BE-4859-8A19-5942B7E9D027.jpg (1170x1583, 282.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
bitchute.com/video/Lg8FvOEMIQPP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not our boy.

>Jordan Peterson and The JQ

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/

Attached: 1535325514568.png (762x847, 232.62K)

Dude is a whackjob. He was only barely useful for his anti SJW shit. He won't even mention Jews.

Glad I abandoned the unintelligible cuck wagon and took the psycho pill

Jordan Peterson was never ''our boy''

Attached: jordan peterson1.jpg (960x606, 130.12K)

>revenge against God for the crime of Being.
>translation: Life is too hard, so let's make everyone else suffer.
There's only one group of people that harbors that much resentment towards God and existence; and I use that term loosely.

I'm sure that's exactly what happened. I now hate and detest JUDEN PETERSTEIN and his disgusting words. Please send me my good-boy ribbed 24" mandildo ASAP that I might join my honored antifa brethren in rectal celebration.

Attached: 1646088891088.jpg (591x540, 53.14K)

Why else do antifa scream at the sky and cave in the skulls of car accident victims? Why else do they pull truckers from their cabs and beat them to death?

Isn't that guy fundamentally against whites uniting against globohomo and the end of their race by the jewish masters diluting it with an influx of niggers? Into the bin he goes.

LMAO

>religious people are mentally unstable
You don't say?

I actually like that answer kek

> Why else do they pull truckers from their cabs and beat them to death?
That happened?

So he calls it nihilism.

>curious journalist
what?

Attached: 62625747789363465474737.jpg (297x169, 6K)

It's true but he's mentally and emotionally unstable, he contributed a lot of fuel to the cause, and helped a lot of people, but he should be disregarded going forward.

Nah, but they lie all the time, to the point where even he himself might not actually know anymore that he’s just spouting bullshit

>cries because sin of man
chad

This tweet appears to be fake.

Technically BLM was mixed in, but yes, multiple times. Adam Haner was one of them, sitting on the pavement bleeding when an antifa nigger ran up behind him and kicked him in the head, causing serious brain injury

Yeah the only trucker I could recall getting pulled out his truck and beaten was that guy in the Rodney king riots back in the 90s and that was a race riot, nothing to do with antifa.

I thought you meant semi truck drivers, my mistake

There was a semi-truck driver who was pulled out of his cab and seriously beaten by a BLM mob, who had taken over a highway. I have a webm of it I'm trying to find.

u are consumed by resentment

He's been one of the best people documenting Antifa, but seems to understand nothing surrounding it. Is this some Musk-type of Autism, where you're super great at your one task and barely better than a child anywhere else?

bitchute.com/video/Lg8FvOEMIQPP/
The first one is at 40s-55s, the pickup trive driver at 3:00-4:05

>juden peterstein
>right wing
lol