Lets say it was staged. Why would Will agree to it? To ruin his reputation and legacy just to make Oscars famous again?

Lets say it was staged. Why would Will agree to it? To ruin his reputation and legacy just to make Oscars famous again?

Attached: YAVMWE22HFBD3J2D3HGMMUMBGI.jpg (800x450, 49.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares about those jews

the shill bots sure want us to think it's staged, that's the only thing i know for sure

Attached: 1571176995970.jpg (354x352, 81.01K)

Because he's a zog bot.
"During the period of slavery in the United States, many slaves were known by the surname of their masters, or adopted those surnames upon their emancipation. It is thought that many early Jewish settlers in the United Kingdom and colonies took the name Smith so as not to stand out when settling in to their new culture"

Attached: (((Abstract))).jpg (1536x2048, 159.25K)

ok so literaly
w h o
c a r e s

Hes a nigger golem, he's never had a thought in his life.

What's that from?

it's wasn't staged but who gives a fuck. it's not political so fuck off.

>To ruin his reputation and legacy just to make Oscars famous again?
you're completely fucking retarded, most media outlets are trying to say this is because of racism and will paint him as a victim

>shill bots
Are they in the room with you now user?

Attached: 1526235769818.png (501x585, 172.26K)

I don’t think it was staged, I did at first but not anymore.

>ruin his reputation and legacy
is it ruined now retard?

Let's add something useful to the thread
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
Thanks CIA for hosting these files!

Sure.

Attached: 1648512354987.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

It's not staged. Another post where the Conservative begs to take the L. Literally begs for it. Another situation proving our view of race, showing how fucked this all is and why our worldview is correct and should be in power. How does the Conservitard respond?
>IT'S FAKE
>BLACK PEOPLE WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THIS
>IT'S PROPAGANDA TO DIVIDE US
Every single time.

Pandemic? Wow, this situation really calls for closed borders. We have a mandate, a real W on our hands.
>IT'S FAKE. GIVE ME THE L.
Patriot Front marching? White men, American flags, traditionalists, fit and organized marching for our people? Antifa can't do shit, police can't do shit. Whose streets? Our streets! Right, conservative?
>THEY'RE FEDS. EVERYTHING IS A FED GAY-OP JUST LIKE MY GOP PUNDIT SAYS. DO NOTHING. VOTE GOP. GIVE ME THE L.
Black Supremacist drives through a christmas parade murdering White children?
>WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS ABOUT RACE? WE NEED TIME TO HEAL. STOP DIVIDING US. GIVE ME THE L PLEASE.
The prestigious Oscars, the celebration of ZOG cultural power, sullied by a black guy thugging it out, proving our understanding of 'diversity' and 'anti-white progressivism'. The event of the year, brought low, exposing the rot beneath the entire system and its infamous attempts at celebrating blackness.
>IT'S FAKE. THEY FAKED IT FOR RATINGS. PLEASE GIVE ME THE L.
>NOTHING IS REAL. IT'S ANOTHER PSY-OP.
>STOP DIVIDING US.
>I DON'T WANT TO WIN, I DON'T WANT TO BE PROVEN RIGHT.
>I DON'T WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF POWER AND VICTORY.
>I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN
>I WANT THE FUCKING L. GIVE ME THE GODDAMN L.

I fucking hate Conservatives.

>ruin his reputation
It's the first time Will Smith's acted like he had balls in... ever? I don't think this is the ruining of him.
Also

This wasn't staged. This was a chimpout by an incel nigger.

Of course it was staged. It got people talking and there is once again Oscar buzz.

Will Smith didn't ruin his reputation: Black man protects wife-with-medical-condition's honour. Think he'll get cancelled because of this? Of course not.

Attached: Trivia and Celebrity.png (525x656, 254.28K)

Gotta attempt anything to reclaim some morsel of masculinity after your wife announced to the world that you can't satisfy her in bed so she's been fucking other dudes.

Attached: 1648577562719.jpg (731x960, 70.19K)

lmao saving this post. I am fucking tired of schizo "NOTHING IS EVER REAL" faggots. How hard is it to believe a nigger chimped out and got violent?
>NOOO NOT MY PRECIOUS NIGGERS THEY'D NEVER GET VIOLENT ON NATIONAL TV PROVING TO THE WORLD THEY ARE UNCIVILIZED APES NOOOOOO
You literally cannot get through to these schizo faggots.

Yes.

Show of loyalty/humiliation to keep getting roles.

Is that Arsenio Hall?

>ruin his reputation and legacy
People fucking love violent actors. Mark Wahlberg battered that Vietnamese fellow, Russel Crowe constantly beats people, Christian Bale, etc.
Shit, it's basically accepted that Robert Wagner drowned his wife while Christopher Walken watched, and everybody still loves them.

Fpbp

I'm disgusted by you people caring for "(e)celebrities" like this.

If you look at/care for people like that far outside your own personal life you already lost at life.

I dont think it was staged, but i do think everyone is talking about it and no one was charged with assault, due to its added publicity to a dying jewlywood fart sniffing circle jerk show no one but capeshit comparing, funkopop doll collectors watch. I think it was actually kind of based of will, but shitty anyone else wouldve been arrested.

>ruin his reputation
He's literally ok with his wife being rammed by other dudes. This is good for his reputation so he can pretend not to be a simpy cuck

>it's not political so fuck off.
>w h o c a r e s
It is deeply political. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be telling others not to care. The Oscars is the most prestigious high status cultural event of the year. A celebration of Zionist Supremacist cultural power, where the selection of collaborators are all gathered to celebrate ZOG power. This event was sullied, by its own internal politic, as it sought to elevate blackness to a higher status, and ended with awkward horrific thuggish instability and low-status catastrophe. The event is ruined, the staus and legitimacy of the vent, which was already dwindling, has collapsed. Racial differnces were exposed, the high-status collaborators got a taste of what we all have to deal with. The celebration of power wrecked.

We care, because you care. It is political, and you don't want people tlaking about it because it reinforces the new perception of the Oscars as low-status trash. Perception matters. If it didn't, you wouldn't be begging us to stop talking about it. I find it extremely whitepilling and hilarious. Another temple of ZOG power brought low. Your empire is crumbling.

>SPACE IS FAKE
>EARTH IS FLAT
>YOUR DICK IS PSYOP
It's not even funny as a joke.

Attached: 1648400689572.jpg (4288x2848, 1.32M)

Is this the nigga from GAYED?

I don't have time to talk about niggers fighting.
like talking about why niggers steal cars.
WWIII is underway and you fucking guys are talking about niggers?

> sure

"Sure - white people please don't interpret this as niggers being niggers - anything but that"

You're the jew dumb nigger

Whelp, looks like he isn't a vampire after all.

you mean shilling this nonstop as orchestrated instead of niggers being niggers?

YEAH DEM NIGGAS SO COMPLICATED

EXACTLY

it's either boom tier skitzo flat earth cope or jew shills pushing the "don't worry white man it was just niggers staging some shit for attention"

Who gives a fuck you drooling retard.
Chris braces himself, hands behind his back and Will walks away appearing amused.
We don't need anymore evidence that nigs nog. What are you still looking for evidence? Fuck off.

>Show of loyalty/humiliation to keep getting roles.
Conservatives have no idea how this system works. Their understanding of conspiracy is so surface level. Little do they know that the actual conspiracy is always deeper. "Oh Will slapping him was fake". No, it was real, and the elevation of blackness by ZOG is the conspiracy, but the conservative doesn't want to talk about that. He just wants to claim its fake, which is exactly what ZOG shills tell to think. The conspiracy is always deeper, and obvious. The people saying this is fake are the shills, and the conservatives refuse to believe that. Their little brains can't handle systematic critiques. They're obsessed with status, so they assume ZOG is too. But they never ask the question, why would ZOG ruin its own prestigious high class high-status event? Why would ZOG expose expose racial difference? It wouldn't. It's just real, but the conservative desires to lose.

Stop posting.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS
Fuck off, shill.

>I don't think this is the ruining of him.

for niggers and dumb redditors maybe

the oscars are irrelevant and a joke
niggers are worthless
1post by this id under a memeflag
sage

Attached: 1648433940460.png (2280x1550, 99.02K)

why is this being spam posted then???? eat shit retard

He's selling meds for Alopecia and ptsd for big pharma. win win

>we'll have our shillbots spread the opposite message to the message we are putting out through global media
I knew they were stupid

That was payment to get an oscar. Who the fuck saw king richard nobody

Yes, it's a shill thread. Almost every thread on Any Forums for 5 years has been a shill thread. The goal of this thread is to promote the idea that this is staged, because it tickles conservitard brains. What they don't want is people thinking it's real because it proves us right. Race is real, racial differences are obvious, promotion of diversity leads to instability. The Oscars is now low class trash. These are all thing ZOG doesn't want to be reinforced in public perception, which is why it's important to crush conservative morale, BTFO their stupid qtard 'everything is fake' claims and analyze the stiuation correctly, while using it to reinforce our correct, moral worldview.

Join in. It's not like you have anything better to do.

This too. Oscars were sponsored by phizer

>he thinks public approval is what drives decisions at the oscars

It wasn’t staged, it was just your classic example of niggers knowing that they can get away with anything today because they are black and nobody can say anything otherwise they are racist

WE AMERICANS FIGHT FOR AND DEFEND OUR WOMINZ

EVEN IF THEYVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO TREATING US LIKE GARBAGE

Not including myself into this

>defending your woman somehow ruins your reputation and legacy

How?

It wasn't staged. There is just a certain kind of retard that thinks if they are skeptical of everything 100% of the time then they can never possibly be duped. They are wrong quite often.

Millions of $? Future favors for him or his kids? Rank up in the secret society?