Richfag here

The wealthy and educated are dumping into real estate and metals. All of them. See how I added educated? It’s because there’s way to many idiots with massive wallets and they don’t know how to protect their wealth. These will be the ones who will start the greatest selloff and crash the entire global markets. The tiktokers, of whores, athletes, etc. I don’t even trust stock anymore. There’s way to many “influencers” propped up by a mountain of morons that was leading their sheep to the edge of the cliff. The cliff is now. It’s a giant fucking pyramid scheme and it’s the only way they will wipe out the massive amounts of fiat currently sitting in unrealized gains and equities. I don’t know when that fall will happen, but I can promise you, when it starts crashing, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELL OR CLOSE YOUR POSITIONS. You’re playing monopoly where Bernie Madoff is the banker and all of our lives are at stake with it. Buy precious metals, real estate, commodities, whatever you can. The synthetic market has begun to implode already, not two weeks from now. The DJ just announced the last song and everyone’s hitting the floor and celebrating. But when the lights come on in the club and you see that all your digital assets are ugly, it’ll be too late. You’ll be surrounded by dumbasses just like you who wanted a little more. Good luck anons. The crash has already started. By august, if picrel isn’t happening to save the economy and the US dollar, it means the market is mooning, and that means every fucking nation holding USD has dumped their dollars for assets because your unrealized gains are in fiat, just like everyone else’s worthless fiat. You will be one of those who own nothing. Will you be happy? That depends on what you do right now friend.

Attached: B0D1D4C4-FF7E-44DE-80EC-C61820678692.jpg (2198x854, 674.99K)

Great blog but you need to take it, and your nigger ass, back to Any Forums

Here’s your future if you don’t pay attention bros.

Attached: 86C86591-ED44-4FAD-ACFF-3AB9E936EA34.jpg (658x425, 184.62K)

> oy vey! Don’t tell the goyim these things. We have not secured our position!

Attached: FCE45109-1E9A-43A1-B1CA-548B90880DDF.png (596x643, 17.1K)

Checked.

Attached: 1648526332972.jpg (900x590, 161.85K)

Fpbp take your meds OP

Why investing if you could just rob richfags like in the old days. When the world economic collapse happens nobody wants to protect richfags except paid soldiers.

Instead of you "richfag" explaining us about stockmarkets. why don't u buy a homestead in rural texas instead of muh stockmarkets.

What do you think of taking loans now ?

I've converted my humble savings into precious metals but I still want to go into real estate to prepare for the coming food shortage. I've managed to educate myself about money but not about loans.

I know someone that knows a CEO of a company like Airbus and he is spending all his money into real estate; like every 2 months he has been acquiring assets for the last 2/3years. I assume he's taking loans too.

2008 I got fucked hard
2022 what else is new?

Attached: 1.jpg (612x612, 90.73K)

Fucking retard.

>METALS.
Boo digitaal metals, why the fuck don't you by physical. Even by you posting here can freeze your stocks within 1 minutes, after the economic collapse.

Silver coins have risen from 9 euros till 25 euros within 2 years, this will go up too 75 euros.

Fed has 6 more rate hikes in the works. Money is still cheap to borrow. The fed can’t outpace the velocity of money being spent right now. Just look at the recent rate hikes and also look at today’s report on housing sales. They broke more records. Get loans and convert to tangible assets

what's wrong with Any Forums? Are you a poorfag?

AMA about economy
t. rich

Attached: 1646476417153.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

I’m saying to get physical assets. Not digital nor paper.

The economy is empty, It's a lie.
The bubble will pop, if the CEO motherfucker is spending money into real estate. A nigger does not care about real estate. neither do i.

A bunch hoodlings would've just break in and claim the building. easy.

Ok crypto, metals and real estate will collapse (in Russia). I will buy more stocks now.

Attached: 1648504826567m.jpg (778x1024, 152.65K)

All you need to do is look at price charts for gold, silver, and housing to see the imminent collapse of the dollar. It was only kept afloat through US military might.

wtf is this Chinese made garbage. Buddy you got ripped off with junk.

Then i'm going to be a rich motherfucker too.

>not digital nor paper.
Dude you just showed me stocks.

Honestly when SHTF stealing coper wires will be easier than ever.

Nice set user. Been wanting to get a datejust.. have my eyes on a few at auction this week

HURRR

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-114432_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2019, 333.79K)

Czech'd and OP's butthole REKT

Type in “catalytic converters thefts” in your city. Willing to bet it’s on the rise

If you are locking funds to be LP, make sure to do it crypto and not USD.

> leaf thinking their nation actually contributes to the global economy

Attached: 83A3D7C6-BE9F-4C81-802D-103807199AAA.jpg (749x925, 765.17K)

>Educated
>uses the wrong word in entire post - TOO

pick one bro

Hi richfag. Go and earn a few bucks and spend it on some delicious sushi. Come back and tell me how it tasted. Thanks.

Retarded question time: is the optimal way to store your metal stacks just to have a safe/gun and be ready to use it, or is it smart to use a depository facility?