GET IN THE FUCKING HERE!!!! 2ND AFRICAN WORLD WAR SOON

>THE ARMY OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO ACCUSES RWANDAN GOVERNMENT & M23 REBELS OF SHOTDOWNING A UN BLUE HELMETS HELICOPTER
THE ARMY OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO ACCUSES RWANDAN GOVERNMENT & M23 REBELS OF SHOTDOWNING A UN BLUE HELMETS HELICOPTER
>THE ARMY OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO ACCUSES RWANDAN GOVERNMENT & M23 REBELS OF SHOTDOWNING A UN BLUE HELMETS HELICOPTER
THE ARMY OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO ACCUSES RWANDAN GOVERNMENT & M23 REBELS OF SHOTDOWNING A UN BLUE HELMETS HELICOPTER
twitter.com/Com_mediasRDC/status/1508516925307031555

Attached: CONGO RWANDAN WAR SOON.png (750x811, 406.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/italian-ambassador-killed-congo-convoy-76039127
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger shit
>not my problem

Wow, that's bad I guess

Oh here we go, 10 guys will shoot eachother and 10 000 000 niggers will come in Europe.

Can someone that speaks surrender nigger translate please?

it says
>ooga booga

How does this differ from the other 364 days a year when Rwanda and DRC are in conflict?

Thanks.

kek imagine anyone wasting their lives fighting for an African shithole. Let the niggers kill each other and when they are gone we can send real people to settle the land and make use of the resources.

Just nuke the continent.

Its says bix nood muh dick

So shall it be

>Niggers kill self on both sides

This is a win for everyone

I was under the impression that the war never truly ended in the first place

The African question will be solved

>Provincial du Nord-Kiev
A based negroe?

Hope they join and kick out the UN out of Africa

Is it weird that I got hard after thinking of Africans killing each other?

Kek accurate

oH nO how will the rest of the world ever recover?

DIS IS A DISASTA.
ANODA HELICOPTA DOWN
WE ONLY HAD TREE LEFT

just ship them guns and ammo instead of food and the world population problem solves itself in a year

>African world war

the tiger mafia have pressed the bomb man

Europe should conquer Libya and turn it into a huge nigger concentration camp

Africa is so tiresome. There are world changing events but they keep crying about muh draught, muh cattle, muh rape

This. Sounds familiar?

>Eyo dem wack azz niggas from tha otha hood be rollin up in we bizniz got mah nigga Qraywon n mah nigga Tyshaq we cap dem muhfuggaz eyo shawty gimme a fohty where da why wimmin at?

>niggers killing each other
This isn't news.

>ARMY OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
Democratic means Satanic Cabal.

Attached: 1647902230902.jpg (1200x900, 347.68K)

fucking NEAT
i love me some congo wars theyre always fucking crazy
>m23 is a very violent militia funded by rwanda and ran by the infamous general kaberebe from the "kaberebe blitz"
>he's been charged with crimes against humanity in the hague for this because theyre ultra-violent africa style machete psychos
>last time rwanda tried to carve out a big chunk of the congo all the other nations surrounding the congo and rwanda realized they could also get involved and try to sieze territory or cripple their rival neighbors
its gon b gud if it escalates
pic rel, has lots of good info on the previous attempt
the main takeaway is that when the west isn't nannying africans they use their militaries against eachother in insane ways

Attached: AfricanParatroopers.jpg (1280x4079, 1.16M)

Just turn off the food, no reason to waste ammo.

ACTION IS COMING
ACTION IS COMING
ACTION IS COMING

If someone dropped a nuke on the place, would anyone really care?

>SHOTDOWNING A UN BLUE HELMETS HELICOPTER
Good - Just wait till they show up in "MuriKa.

Rwanda from all accounts has been doing extremely well over the past decade, to the point where it's safer than many parts of the US. Why would they fuck it all up by instigating yet another nigger retard war?

Attached: 1639359060702.jpg (1510x1397, 1.12M)

>SHOTDOWNING A UN BLUE HELMETS HELICOPTER

Good. Fuck the ((peacekeeperinos))™

not putler?
not my problem

>Happening

No. Only white people can into real wars. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

>TFW a boomer in a Mi-24 shows up.

Attached: neall_ellis.jpg_large.jpg (1438x962, 138.85K)

It won't be good because it will literally send 5 million Africans our way, most french speaking, meaning down the line we'll have 5 million more niggs.

>born too late to be a plantation lord
>born just in time to laugh at niggers killing niggers

Thanks for the update.

Attached: what huh.jpg (1074x625, 91.22K)

you can just say no you know
they wouldn't let you move to their countries if you needed to become a refugee. why let them?

Maybe the Tutsis want round 2? I always wanted to listen radio 1000 collines.

Not my problem stop letting niggers in. You know what they do to the nation stop voting for people who let millions of niggers come there and destroy.

africa is just a giant political laboratory

Blue helmets continue to get blown out. Anyone still have the video of this one?
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/italian-ambassador-killed-congo-convoy-76039127

honestly if the congo goes to shit it will get so bad only foreign workers will be able to flee, that place is only "stable" around urban areas with military presence and the roads are essentially inoperable during the entirety of the rainy season
the best thing that can happen to a white man in the congo is getting kidnapped and ransomed, the worst is exactly what your imagination expects
>yuros
>saying no
>to refugees
lol user pls think before you post

Nigs will nog, they've been fighting the the great lakes region of Africa for decades. The DRC can't govern it or project war outside their borders, I doubt we see much change.

No we can't, the french people isn't in command.

Madlad

The news has been ignoring the war in East Congo because 1 they're niggers and 2 it was impossible to pin the parties as good vs bad guys.
It never really stopped and now it might get hot again.

except in north korea.