Yeah uh we lost thousands of men, numerous generals, hundreds of millions of dollars in military equipment...

Yeah uh we lost thousands of men, numerous generals, hundreds of millions of dollars in military equipment, tanked the economy, almost bankrupt the country, had our entire military exposed as an international embarrassment, and justified the existence of NATO… but we took a city and I got a banana!

Attached: 3835FE0C-6996-4ACC-B150-39A139A55B89.jpg (470x325, 22.81K)

cringe

Wow, wonder why they did it?

Attached: FB7vmwoWEAct2Nx.jpg (4000x3000, 2.73M)

>but we took a city

No "you" didn't. You took the ashes and remnants of what was a city

Attached: 9fmimglo_before-and-after-images-of-bombed-residential-complexmariupolukrainemarch-13_625x300_13_March_22.jpg (650x439, 74.42K)

>Russia lost because Ukraine made a peace offer (that Russia didn't respond to)
Shill harder. All fields.

KIKED.COM

Putin wont survive this.

yeah im ukraine diaspora. how could you tell?

"picture of screeching retard over ukrain a corrupt sex tourist shit hole african nigger tier country"

Attached: 1648340706493.webm (600x404, 506.85K)

AHHHH FUCK YOU WITH THIS MONKEY FACE I GET IT RUSSIA BAD

Attached: 1646180250708.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

The city is not even taken yet

Attached: Faggots for Ukraine.jpg (657x720, 92.03K)

Based

Congrats OP. This is the best summary of the war from the Rooskies pov that I have seen anywhere. May I use it at my discretion?

And don't forget that the Rooskies took out a dangerous network of maternity hospitals

Fake news. Some pregnant Instagram whore posed for some pathetic propaganda photos in front of an abandoned building.

lmao
The proff is that she has instagram profile
In it you can that she is indeed pregnant and from Mariupol

In it you can see that she is indeed pregnant and from Mariupol

You can also see her literally posing for the staged propaganda photo, not wearing any hospital gear, in front of a clearly derelict building.

Putin was right when he called the west an empire of lies.

Are you retard?
What posing, what hospital gear, fucking hospital is destroyed
And about empire of lies is not Russia to talk about it

Fuck your country with its faggot Jewish president. I hope Putin literally eradicates your phony Soviet-era state and turns it into part of Russia.