The US military is literally 50 years ahead of the competition. Let that sink in

The US military is literally 50 years ahead of the competition. Let that sink in.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAvr50f6gNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>”Let that sink in”
In to your mother mouth

How many hypersonic missiles do they have?

only human...

Australia is a a prison island filled with niggers. Let that sink in.

Attached: Capture+_2021-12-02-10-47-06.png (1440x1984, 1.37M)

Who would win, 200 F-22s, or 6000 nukes?

seethe is real, no wonder, US may have many faults - but military preparedness and resources are not one of them

Attached: 1647455762038.jpg (828x1003, 258.34K)

>this makes Russian butthole tighten
youtube.com/watch?v=GAvr50f6gNc

Attached: donovan1.jpg (200x200, 19.62K)

No, Hilary leaked all the blueprints to the Chinese. How could Any Forums forget? Weren’t they called SAP plans or something?

After the samefur dispray Russian army can no longer be the main bad guy in US shootersm Chinese will probably replace them

Yeap. You may be morally and ideologically opposed to USA but clearly in a conflict between for example Russia and USA, USA would most likely turn the entire Russian military into basically an insurgent army within a week or two.

The black government projects are 50 years ahead for every year since the 1960's.

people don't even know how our "latest" planes work. its all under the hood. maybe people have a few vague clues but couldn't reproduce it.. not in time for it to matter. i'm willing the stuff currently in R&D will raise the bar even higher. at this point i think the only real limitations are the materials required.. i wont even say any more. besides people get caught up in this particular model versus that one and they don't see the bigger picture. there is a beast lurking, and if i had to guess who it was.. its not even about nationalism. id put my money on the USA.. because they put more money and brought in the greatest minds.. but hey we are dumb, fat burgers.

when this baby his 88 years ahead, you're going to see some serious shit.

not but seriously what if some peoples leapt forward way beyond that and many decades ago? its not reverse engineering "alien" aircraft as much as it was reverse engineering the universe and nature. again, the only limitation the elements available.

Attached: 1647424275568.gif (220x242, 2.78M)

More than they are admitting.

*laughs in high precision hypersonic missile*

Cope harder.

Who gives a shit about those? Such great weapons that when used in actual combat it doesn't even help turn the tide of war. Large scale deployment of station keeping drones are more effective.

There is basically no use for hypersonic beside bombing reddit headquarters.

The Chinks are just starting to build planes that are barely comparable to the F-22. A fucking 30 year old design.

all it takes is one damaged plane to fall in enemy territory and china will close that 50 year gap in 5 months

yeah 50 years ahead in hiring trannies and niggers maybe. The US military is a goddamn joke.

They're 1700 years ahead of the Taliban....and still lost.