Untitled

>

Attached: FPB2RdyXEA8f_J-.jpg (1379x1379, 308.82K)

Was in a fraternity in college. We had men's and women's restrooms. After a party, cleaning out the women's was 10x worse than the men's

>that adam apple

Nice touch

the creator of these comics isn't the most mentally stable

Attached: Slowpoke.gif (288x307, 14.87K)

You're either a woman, or you're never been in a women's bathroom

His comics are spot on, which is why you hate them and they make you seethe.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF W*MEN

Yup, my wife told me lots of horror stories about the women's restrooms.

Attached: 1645768516524.gif (382x678, 1.73M)

I don't get it? do women not flush?
where is amogus?

>inb4 piss nests

Back when I worked retail, women were the ones who sprayed shit all over the toilet/walls/floor and not the other way around. Men might not flush but at least theyre pooping IN the toilet

You understand the true nature of women once you step in their public restrooms.

its bc they just dump their tampons/period into the toilet and flush it or leave it, take a shit, backs up and clogs and on and on it goes and no one bothers plunging it until its just a mound of shit.

Attached: 1646776766333.png (593x584, 16.58K)

The among us was the friends you made along the way

Fuck this Jew lover.

Attached: E16bkMlWUAAm3wX.jpg (1200x1200, 430.85K)

bc women are digusting. not homo just factos.

The worst I saw was at one of those public rest areas when you reach a new state, like at the welcome center. A black woman was flinging her bloody tampons over the stalls.

Women flush their pads and tampons.
These are not meant to be flushed, so they clog the toilet.
I've done a fair amount of janitorial work and while mens rooms are more consistently dirty it is usually piss and mud from boots.
Nothing some bleach spray and a mop can't handle.
Womens rooms are dirty less often, but the filth that is created is spectacular.
I went in there once and there were flecks of blood and soiled cotton on the toilet, the walls, the sink. It looked like someone had pulled a tampon out and shook it like a Polaroid.
Or sometimes you'll find diapers just laying around, open and covered in green baby shit.

Women pee, shit, bleed and vomit frequently. Not only that, but women had this mentality that since they're not responsible for a mess they could find in the bathroom, they don't do anything about it and the mess builds up (princess complex?). Men in the other hand are a fucking mess on their own when they're immature, but at a certain age, we don't let the mess build up and we try to fix up things, even if we didn't made such mess.

funny

This. Piss on the toilet seat?I'll wipe it off and use it normally. Women will hover over it and get more piss and shit everywhere in the process.

I remember back in the day teacher using "Better be clean or you'll never get a man."

I can't believe that was a threat until recently.

In addition because they are so used to the bathrooms being dirty, and also likely because they're more likely to be germaphobes I guess, a lot of them don't want to make contact with the toilet seat. So when they sit down to do their business, they try to sort of hover over the bowl instead. This fucks up their aim of course, and they get stuff all over the toilet seat which leads to the next girl down the line hovering over the seat instead of wiping it off, etc.

As a transgender women, I find it funny but distasteful. The wig and bathroom don't define you it's what's inside

Hes not wrong though. You could replace the palestinian with a ukrainian too

kys troon

Attached: 1.jpg (768x1024, 80.93K)

>as a-
>ACK

Attached: broly_murders_a_tranny_death_to_transgender_rights.jpg (1267x964, 971.81K)