White House records turned over to House show 7-hour gap in Trump phone log on Jan. 6

18 minute gap for Watergate and over 7 hours for Jan 6. Obstruction of justice, plain as day. Makes Nixon’s famous tape gap look like nothing. If we can’t prosecute this, we literally have no Justice Department.
cbsnews.com/news/trump-calls-seven-hour-gap-january-6/
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/white-house-call-logs-seven-hour-gap-jan-6-1329261/

Attached: 4535435.png (1200x800, 959.48K)

Very suspicious. Lock him up

Kike hands typed this.

Trump will never actually be prosecuted. I mean just look at pic related.

Having someone on the side of the "corrupt elites" who has somehow still convinced most of the country he's "fighting the corrupt elites" is invaluable. I wouldn't be surprised if he is re-elected again for that reason alone

Attached: trumpkids.png (1454x1066, 1.87M)

Trump is the best, fuck demontard libfaggots

7 hours of jews extorting trump to stop it

Good thing we voted in Biden instead, Life is so much better now for the US and the whole world.

You can't prosecute that, because there is no evidence Trump had anything to do with it, and no evidence any calls even took place during that time.

So what, the phone company is conspiring with trump against the US?

Verizon is a nazi company obviously

Really need a distraction from Biden's fuck ups huh. I hope this wakes at least one normie up to the blatant double standard.

I can totally see trump constantly orgasming with excitement during the Janurary 6 insurrection. Hopefully this investigation will take him out of the running for 2024.

The gap has two potential solutions, either its A). a coverup or B). incompetency.
The coverup angle is "We want to overturn the election results and don't want that to be exposed"
Incompetency angle is "We don't know what to do with the rioters going into the Capital". Either way, its a dereliction of duty.

Nixon should have told you kikes to fuck off like Trump is doing. You won’t do shit. Your fear over minimal resistance on Jan 6th was palpable.

I don't care. he will never be president again because of the deadly 1/6 insurrection

I'm a fucking moron, because I'm confused. What do you mean 7-hour gap? Like, is there a problem for him not being on the phone for any length of time? I'm kinda lost.

>Trump had had enough of it all.
>Turns off phone.
>Gets a blanket.
>Goes to bed for 7 hours.
>Gets some comfy sleeps.
>Democrats 1 year and three months later:
>"NOooOOOoo! You can't do that!"

Attached: Comfy Blanket Trump.jpg (409x408, 22.94K)

You think not a single person called Trump during the insurrection? Not one person in the entire world? That’s honestly what you’re saying?

It's simple. In these 7 hours trump organized a riot, but was also giving a speech where he told people to march peacefully and he somehow paid off the phone company to go against the united states of america and conspire with him to hide these 7 crucial hours.

big fucking whoop, unironically insert whataboutism.

biden is illegitimate.

There were no logs for 7 hours. Deal with it troon.

whataboutism... compared to who....? the only other President to have a scandal like this is Nixon... another GOP president...

No, me. I am inserting the whataboutism. Shit thread. You literally have bigger things to worry about, regardless of political affliction.

The circle jerk around watergate is jews boasting about removing Nixon in a less violent way than jews removed jfk isnt it?

I just slept 7 hours

i don't care about 'scandals' when one side of the political spectrum has deemed themselves the arbiters of what does and does not count as a 'scandal'

Anything to get the focus off of Hunter, huh?

none of your business leaf

When is Joe Biden going to jail for his Russian collusion? If we can't prosecute this, we literally have no Justice Department

Attached: IMG_4153.jpg (1205x1002, 259.17K)

Trumptards are the worst.

>bUt wHaT aBouT hUnTeR bIDeNs lApTop?

Well Any Forums who was he talking to in all that time?

Attached: 4d8edu7tsk651.jpg (1651x1227, 299.44K)

Yeah, what about it? If you don't care about the law applying to Biden, why do you care about the law applying to Trump?

Oh because you don't care about the law and only want "your team" to win.

Lock him up for his persecutors not having any evidence. Lol he's a kike cum guzzling faggot but let's not pervert justice here.

So in other words, you only care about corruption when it comes to the big scary orange man. Got it. Thanks...

Shush honey

end thread

It's a trap

Oh no, that suuuucks. Gee, I wonder if they will impeach him again? Lolololol

Attached: C1A2CF96-4570-4461-A5A8-05B7D791B9DE.jpg (3200x2188, 499.17K)

>President is preparing to give a speech
>practices and preps behind stage
>Actually has to go out and be on stage
>Talks to people

It is not unheard of that he simply didn't use his phone for 6 hours while mentally prepping and doing his speech.

Nothingburger

fuck off idiot. from the article:
according to two people with knowledge of the probe, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information

If you really think Trump called for an insurrection then you are retarded.
If he did it would have been a real insurrection and DC would have burned like BLM was there.
The Jan 6th narrative will vanish when the GOP starts looking into FED involvement and what Pelosi knew and when. Watch you attitude change pretty hard as you eat your own standards.
Keep looking for more Russia Hoax, that one will pan out faster.

And?

hope this faggot gets the rope

Attached: jew troon.png (768x719, 1.58M)

The point of this thread is what Trump was doing within these 7 hours.

Okay retard, then explain to us what your problem is here. You are literally screeching about a lack of evidence and you make the worst possible assumption to make your narrative stick. What do you expect people to do? Convinct him based on your believes?

*steals your pipeline*
none of your business, heh

Maybe having his hot wife suck his big dick.
Trump asked for more security. Pelosi said no. What what she doing during that time. She was in charge. Trump was not.