Women's feet smell '5 times worse' than men's

Well, I ask you, is this politically incorrect statement true Any Forums?

insider.com/pg-apologizes-post-claiming-womens-feet-smell-worse-than-mens-2022-3

Attached: D76C13BE-B305-4D91-BC50-6A1C2494A6CF.jpg (1241x1794, 424.62K)

women's feet don't smell worse but their farts do and sometimes the vag is a mix of rotting flesh and dog shit mixed together.

They censored it because it's the cure to homosexuality.

THE SMELL AAAAAAH

Attached: 1647575623971.png (460x676, 495.71K)

How's this a bad thing?

Attached: pol-5.gif (498x498, 427.67K)

>thinner socks

imagine the smell, bros...
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>is this politically incorrect statement true Any Forums?

Yes? Women are gross as fuck. I don't know why jews had to brainwash straight men into thinking women are clean and don't stink. Women hate taking showers, they are the grossest thing in the world and Any Forums incels show time and time again how they never interacted with a single woman in their lives.

Attached: 1546806822455.jpg (600x445, 55.49K)

Solution: wheelchair gf with no feet

Where's the science? I want to see the science.

Still
Got
Pits

Men have that sweaty musk, hot day all day outside sneakers kind of thing.
Women on the other hand, holy shit i had the missfortune to smell some uggs boots after whole day outside IN WINTER of my then gf who tought they smell a little.
A little.
It smells like literall sweaty piss with shit sprinkles

5x better

Attached: hhjgh.png (491x371, 137.86K)

Sure they were smelling women's feet?

This is a very important social issue.

women wouldnt be mad if it wasnt true, gg femoids

My feet smell pretty bad. I must check with women.

>sometimes the vag is a mix of rotting flesh and dog shit mixed together.
you mean anytime that is not right after shower?

women are so disgusting

It's true they smell bigly

imagine the smell

>you mean anytime that is not right after shower?
I hate how fucking real this sentence is. Disgusting.

I'm gonna have to test this for science.

Paws don't have this problem.

Attached: 12c75a2665f2eac8251030d7ecc28e8d.jpg (1900x2500, 494.3K)

Why is this? I noticed this aswell

Believe it or not that's the material. Uggs are made with polyester lining which makes your feet smell like pungent corn chips. Its gross. Women like the trendy garbage shit so half of their shoes are all plastic. Men on the other hand wear more rubber and leather. Rubber is fairly neutral and leather smells like leather. Not always pleasant, but not necessarily bad.

you can't "shower out" the cave. this is their basic smell. but if you live with them together you just get used and will not notice with the well-known partner.

Is her butthole under the tail or covered by the underwear?

This. Every chad I know has at least one stinky vag moment in their life, they will be the first to tell you. Happens alot with hot chicks too. Not to mention walking into your bathroom.and seeing a bloody tampon right on top of the trash. Instant turn off.

Footchad here, I don’t buy it. My own feet smell bad but I’ve sucked on a lot of women's’ toes and usually they barely smell at all.

She isnt cleaning properly after getting nutted in. That combined with piss gets bad fast. Buy a sex toy, nut in it, dont clean for 3 days, smell it if you dare.

They're cleaning themselves for you.

and a not fresh washed cock smells like rotten fish and urine

humans are disgusting

they must be sampling some fucked up women. maybe they sampled men transitioned to women and are getting skewed results.

Under the tail.

Attached: 66175477_p0.png (1800x2200, 1.93M)

Depends on the woman. I've dated a slam pig who's coochie smelled stank, and I've dated a petite cutie who's vagina didn't smell bad or really smell at all. I think a lot of the smell has to do with ph balance, which is the main reason heavier girls fucking smell like shit.

just put it in your mouth, you know you like it

Attached: F8582717-D77B-48EB-B5C9-A18A525C2370.jpg (399x399, 23.72K)

Attached: 55f.jpg (500x500, 20.73K)