CAPTURED

CAPTURED

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-29-22-56-05-55.jpg (720x435, 178.69K)

Based. Hope they skin the hohols alive

This is the last time we hear about him

The trading of atrocities is what causes wars to escalate beyond anybody's control.
It could lead to a full blown nuclear exchange on every city in Western Europe and North America.
This would unironically be the most favorable outcome for White people in these areas, and certainly in North America.
As much as I don't want people to suffer more than is necessary, hundreds of millions of Whites will suffer if they aren't skinned alive.
Do it.

Attached: 1542579221630.png (259x194, 86.49K)

They will probably release them and say "our goal was never to capture you, we are winning" and then retreat

God imagine all the cocks those two soldier boys must be sucking. By the end of the war they'll be the biggest russian cock addicts.

Attached: Ukrainewarcrimes.jpg (960x1280, 244.73K)

They will "disappear in the russian prison system".

I don't think they will suck any cock, if it's the eye stabber, he's going to beg for the mercy of death

Attached: Ukrainehero.gif (192x351, 3.81M)

>I don't think they will suck any cock

Dude, Russian men are gay as fuck and Ukranian men are super cute. Why wouldn't they be raping them into submission?

>Source:Russian telegram

Dumb Australian retard

Attached: F95B8DC4-8713-4048-BE8F-D044E69793A5.jpg (576x1024, 165.9K)

the duo in better times.

Attached: photo_2022-03-29_15-37-30.jpg (1280x720, 155.66K)

>invasion in shambles, entire northern front collapses, Ukrainian counterattack about to liberate the only occupied city
>but it's ok rusbros, we captured two Ukrainian soldiers!!

Attached: 1625210233462.png (321x308, 86.59K)

That’s the duo currently since op is not providing a real source

Attached: 9C72F6EF-8C80-4398-80FE-156D699E8426.jpg (1170x1539, 1.36M)

No one really cares about grunts killing grunts.

They will quietly torture these two and dispose of them without recording

Since when does Any Forums give a shit about war-crimes? Weren't they always based? How come now they're inconceivable and all naxis must die?

Again? I thought they were "captured" yesterday (not really) :D

Attached: 1647797542111.png (1080x1080, 909.75K)

No. Give them a fair trial, then hang them in Red Square.

>:D
go back to odnoklassniki

Yes.
We should trial them for war crimes and give them life sentence in Siberian camps where they will be beaten and humiliated every day, hidden from the rest of the world.

Yep, serve justice in a civilized manner. Show who the barbarians are.

It must be tempting to slaughter them, but can't sink to their level

based stalin nigger

You are gay Uruguay

yeah man... that shit is kinda fucked up.

>t could lead to a full blown nuclear exchange on every city in Western Europe and North America.
good
You are clearly describing how the final solution is the only solution btw
use your brain

Totally but you can you lob a couple thousand nukes my way while you're at it?

metalist kharkiv are the hooligan nationalist team. they were the founders of the Azov Battalion back in the day.

>Actually believing this

Even if they act gently and imprison them, western news will still turn this into a "russia bad" story.

They look less white than the Chechens

Attached: judge_dredd_1.jpg (1200x550, 111.9K)

Put them on trial and execute them. Or conversely send them to an island and torture them for decades and call it “enhanced interrogation”.

whats the penalty for war crimes in russia? legally speaking

Western media is terminally russophobic, this won't change until every western power has undergone regime change. There is no point in Russia trying to play nice to western media.

They are gonna be CHURKA'd.

man i'd hate to be those two random russian army deserters that were re-captured and disguised as ukrainians right now!

Attached: 1648223886274.jpg (1200x800, 228.62K)

>trial
just torture them isis style
I wanna see more dead hohols and I cant jerk my dick to news reports

Slavic men become ugly as fuck after the age of 18 due to smoking and alcoholism

>disappear in the russian prison system
that or poisoning and the death certificate says covid is what you do to internal dissidents. hanging is traditional for torturers or rapists. the world is outraged that the abu ghraib torturers and rapists weren't hanged

>Since when does Any Forums give a shit about war-crimes?
whites torturing whites really isn't ideal. Resorting to torture in a war like this (essentially a brother war) is absolutely despicable. If individuals do it, on either side, they should be punished.

they got too cocky. their own brothers probably handed them over

It seems like football hooligans are just a specially fucked-up group of people, why are they not shot down like dogs whenever they start shit in a city? Probably all started to introduce gay pride parades under the excuse of "it's not as bad as that".

On minute your all like haha I shot your knee and it exploded, the next your having a red hot poker up your anus

>Ukrainian counterattack about to liberate the only occupied city
Two more weeks

Wtf, context?

gypsies caught stealing

>slavshits
>white