"Russia has lost"

Why they think Russia has lost? Since they have accomplished every objectives?
-Biolabs destroyed and disclosed
-New partnerships over the world and weakened Otan members
-Won the popular opinions
-Exposed pedo trade in the west
Here, in the French forums, it's a 95% pro Russia in ALL the comments of the French channels, a friend of mine felt unwell when I showed him of Nazi Ukrainian's photos.

Attached: 1648449875295.jpg (810x1775, 305.63K)

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

Well the West Media calls it a Russia loss
But Russia and Ukraine negotiated a possible peace treaty
And Russia didn’t say that they gonna pull out all troops and that this special operation is finished

Same reason America lost in Vietnam and Afghanistan. If your enemy isn't dead and their country destroyed, no one gives a fuck about what made up objectives you claim to have achieved, you lost.

>Here, in the French forums, it's a 95% pro Russia in ALL the comments of the French channels, a friend of mine felt unwell when I showed him of Nazi Ukrainian's photos.

Attached: 16125120229720.jpg (516x530, 218.7K)

Ayy lmao are russian operatives really this bad?

Russian can't be trust to sign an agreement. They always cheat on their deal. Russians are renegers.

You know that Ukraine doesn’t have good reputation either?

God Bless Russia and President Vladimir Putin. Ukraine Soldiers are Nazi trash.

If the question was if "i lost". Then i have fuking won it, EVERYBODY is trashing Zelensky and the NOM/OTAN.
You see that screenshot? It's the forum of the main newstv here, and it's like that all the time and in every comments section of every news...
here a simple quote : "But question; why didn't he want to be neutral before? What were his goals as the little banderist cocaine addict?"

Attached: 1648442755994.png (531x778, 354.78K)

We lost because instead of steamrolling Hohols and just annexing entire country we have to settle for Donetsk and Lugansk and pinkie swear that hohols wont join NATO

All the Zionists have are lies

oops i miss the good screenshot. it's because i was reading pro-pedos crying about the popular opinion in comments section.

Attached: tgtrhrtrth.png (2373x1011, 149.07K)

>The pot calling the kettle black.

>Local man salutes flag as his mom and her friends kiss him
The utter cope of Russians on this board.

Attached: 1646614702533.png (500x375, 203.26K)

>-Biolabs destroyed and disclosed
didn't Russia just admit that was propaganda?

>5 youtube comments
wow, what a compelling piece of evidence

Western media will say Russia lost even if they fully annex Ukraine. Welcome to clown world.

If you mean tweet from RT
That was fake

>happily married
lol found the cuck

You Any Forums, are a bunch of retards. Your knowledge is superficial, you endlessly circulate rumors and inaccurate narratives.

fyi, today Ukraine submitted their proposal to the Russians, who will consider it. Russians have not agreed on this proposal.

I think it’s just a paid shills my friend