YOU will ALWAYS be IRAQ

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (1280x853, 940)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

GOOD thread

Pretty much, they can't join the EU since they have Russian troops occupying Donetsk and Donbas (like Transnistria)

They can't join NATO too for the same reason, Zelinsky himself was afraid to ask for membership cause he knows Russia will wipe em out if they do

So there you have it

Attached: QX-EBooV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.55K)

This user gets it

They'll likely drag us in NATO to block the Russian troops from further expanding in Europe, the Russian troops in Transnistria are a joke so its not quite the same as the situation in Donbas

Attached: 1648555680060.jpg (683x1024, 68.1K)

Still better than being part of russia

100%

Poland will shill for them

>they can't join the EU

if they would join the EU this would mean they would have to cut of russian gas and oil which would make them even poorer

Ukraine would be a net loss for the EU
it would have no worth to be contain Russia
its needs to be rebuild
it needs to be supplied by energy
it needs constant money to not go bankrupt

ok, memeflag guy

>Still better than being part of russia

how so, explain

what would change for the normal ukrainian if the president was Putin and the flag is different.

Yeah. Like, this is actually not a war, an operation, without a joke. We are targeting their politicians, not their people. If they DO join, well... There would be much more bombing happening.

You really think you have any chance to join NATO? What planet do you fuckers even live on?

Attached: bdsmlr-1001671-nR9K5KItdM.jpg (923x1030, 259.96K)

>Russia will wipe em out if they do
What are they gonna do? Attack us?

Don't worry, Special Sanction Operation will always continue on Russia until your children get polio all the time

Says the memeflag. Ywn win

cope Ukropia

I don't want those fuckers in my Union and in my North Atlantic Treaty. Why the fuck did we invited them? We already did the EU in the past but was refused because of economic problems and war, but yeah now that is a shit show can enter yeah yeah, this make me fucking lose trust in the Union, while Nato? Well how the fuck can you organize a country destroyed to join nato? NATO is not only a defense pact but you need to be trained to NATO Standads have NATO weapons and NATO need to want you, so you're telling me that 30 countries said "YES! I Want this country to protect me and I'm good with it!"
Seems that people don't realize this is a bad plan in the long run. We sould've left before

This nigga coping! Lmao

Attached: russiancope.webm (406x720, 2.59M)

also rampant corruption

I'm going to be a newfag today and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: source (4).gif (480x262, 2.16M)

3 million are already in EU. Rest will follow.

Fuck you! We won't take them either!

First, Russians always treated Ukraine like an internal colony. We're definitely giving up economic independency, and everything associated with it.
Second, Russians will try their hardest to assimilate us. Expect Soviet style intellectual purge.
So yeah, Russians will fuck over average Ukrainian in every way possible.

It was happening since the 2014. They've sanctioned everything that they could by now. Whatever, i'm a legal privateer now. Oh, and we're also recovering mega fast rn, rubble is already going back to the pre-war amount.

Attached: 1648505306380.jpg (1024x718, 68.53K)

>Fuck Putin gone do?

You guys really wanna bait that senile fucking boomer in Kremlin into using nuclear weapons don't you? stop fucking adding fuel to the fire you psychos!

Attached: 1648124336020.jpg (620x531, 34.7K)

The nato fag in this picture used to have tits, where's the original photo?

Hmm... Idk. I remember him having tits too.

>YOU will ALWAYS be IRAQ

Assuming that their women won't return to a war-torn shithole, Ukraine will have roughly 15% excess males at the very least. That is insane